Astros Up To Old Tricks

DeletedUser

Sorry this isn't right on topic, and I only read certain posts, (I ignore the dumb ones)

Ingham, when did you get so clever? You a funny one, I like you :)

Faaaaark, yay!

Bitey (hugs)

DeletedUser

Well farky, since you're going to be turning into the feisty self that Chase keeps talking about, I can't wait to read your pnp for when you officially declare

slinkiestwizard

Here's a thought... do you see this on the externals: "Newsflash: Santa had a dump earlier today and left a skidmark in the bowl. Quick... we need to flame him on the externals about this."

Oh man thats classic! faaaaark +1 and right in time for the holidays.Santa must have been eating those reindeer chops again.

But really River left you running that tribe for a couple of days? When he gets back there either

A) wont be a tribe

-Or-

B) wont be a world!:icon_eek:

The best anyone can hope for is that the attack break comes early:lol:

DeletedUser

Well farky, since you're going to be turning into the feisty self that Chase keeps talking about, I can't wait to read your pnp for when you officially declare
Was I completely drunk last night?? I though I did declare...

DeletedUser93357

It's just the dodging part he has problems with :icon_redface:

lolz touche :icon_biggrin: brings back memories! I do hope this hasn't changed in the last 2 worlds as these fakes 'which are so easy to tag' might just clear your villages Astro ;)

mattcurr

Because I'm not here to posts useless shit, I'm here to read useful and/or interesting information. But trolls like you ruin my external forums reading experience,

Have a nice day, and next time wash your head after pulling it out from Allos's "special location", it stinks here :icon_wink:

P.S. Yes, this post was useless too. I am hypocrite, so what?

:icon_neutral: You seem confused on what the definition of troll is. Anyway a joke, ie the man crush thing really isn't a "personal insult" its more analogous to a your moma joke irl, hardly meant to be taken seriously. Perhaps you should let people speak, comment if you wish, but allow the moderators to idk moderate, because what they have done is not against the rules however " so I'm not hesitating to try and shut them up." purposely trying to silence someone on the fora is one of the more major infractions there is:icon_eek:.

Mind you this is a game, so I don't quite understand this obsession people have with over politeness, and or its relation to players and their attitudes. Perhaps people enjoy the trash talking aspect of the game. And perhaps its far more annoying to hear some self-righteous person try to stop anyone who does not post like they want them to. Just a possibility.

DeletedUser

No you are just incapable of understanding the word best.
shall I translate it to some language other than English you better understand?
:icon_neutral: You seem confused on what the definition of troll is.
secondly define arrogance please. The definition is below
Could someone get this guy a job with websters :icon_rolleyes: maybe writing thesauruses or dictionaries.
If people are interested in reading dictionaries and such than I think they would go to a book store an buy one, but the last time I checked this was the public forums for W53 for a cool little game called tribal wars, maybe you've heard of it :icon_idea:
Your posts wouldn't be so shitty if you didn't try to correct others grammar virtually every time that you posted. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol at astro, you drove so many players to quit with your leadership styles, you annoyed everyone in end and you very rarely took the oppertunity to message any one in k85

mattcurr

Could someone get this guy a job with websters :icon_rolleyes: maybe writing thesauruses or dictionaries.
If people are interested in reading dictionaries and such than I think they would go to a book store an buy one, but the last time I checked this was the public forums for W53 for a cool little game called tribal wars, maybe you've heard of it :icon_idea:
Your posts wouldn't be so shitty if you didn't try to correct others grammar virtually every time that you posted. :icon_eek:

Grammar=/=definitions:icon_eek:

Anyway, I say that because a troll has nothing to do with what he was talking about so it was fairly obvious he was using the word for sensationalism. Try to read for content as opposed to viewing the myopic and failing to understand what is said.

Last edited: