At any cost

DeletedUser

hahahaha, so this is the b pasta i've heard so much about in the skype chat? the one who can't fight, or defend?

DeletedUser

Is it so you don't affect Ni's stats now you've lost some villages? Or did Ni grow some standards and boot you so you don't drag them into your war on the barbs? :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
efefb.jpg
[/SPOIL]

K14/15/25....? War is the other way :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

those are strategic caps my good man. now he has more long ranged nukes and support

DeletedUser

Clearly the fact that:
KKnD
BORED!
Sheep/that crew
WMD
etc

All we're trying to noble barbs/other players far away from us to escape, has been forgotten. People never learn, every single war it's always the same.

DeletedUser85345

I've got two things to add.

1. No one failed to launch that I know of in any operations so far in the new Ni. So to say, 'how long will it be until the next person flees under such conditions' is wrong.

2. Desmond didn't quit because of FRST. He quit because he had to work two jobs. Thats the info I got anyway. His replacement is the one that let the account sit for a week unmanned while FRST tore into it. Desmond is, was, always will be PRO. Sorry a defensive player like dshk isn't anywhere near that league in my book.

DeletedUser

Little offtopic,

i want to congratulate my ex tribe FRST on conquering world u deserve to win after BORED,WMD i see u guys crush NUTS i am proud i was part of your tribe guys. I feel bad i could not participate in last big war vs NUTS but my real life obligations are huge (working in bank) and this game take to much of my free time. I am also glade u find my few milions swords quite useful :)

I wish u all best and everything u do in life try to do like u done in game, with lost of patience and very profesional. I admire u. It takes to much skill to be where are u guys now,

with love,

Prime.

DeletedUser

I don't believe anyone said anywhere that FRST made him quit, merely mentioned that he had quit, which was had a big impact to Nuts!.

And the replacement still appears to be letting it sit unmanned. I've taken a few villages off him, and you are converting every single village to D, and criticizing dhk for being a defensive player? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser92753

I think what matters is a war being won, and excuses mean nothing. while Ni/Nuts will continue to fight on, I can never hold anything against a tribe that invites talent proven under pressure.

DeletedUser

DIRECTED AT BOTH AZERAH AND B PASTA

2. His replacement is the one that let the account sit for a week unmanned while FRST tore into it. Desmond is, was, always will be PRO. Sorry a defensive player like dshk isn't anywhere near that league in my book.

Is this new replacement of mage still the current player?

And the original may have stacked up a lot of points, which honestly isn't hard to do if you have the time, but all I ever saw him do was boost Fester's ODD, which is still a work in progress. And don't forget all those unprotected nukes of his sitting at home that I and others slaughtered time and time again. This is at the start of the war if there is any confusion about which player it was. I never saw dhk make any of those mistakes, and last time i checked dhk as up in stats before switching sides. Saying he ran is bs, he left because no one else was doing crap on your side of the war, and thanks for being my living example.

Let's talk about the pros you have left for a second.

Slingo: IDK if he can even play, i killed 50 of his nukes sitting at home because he decides to go absent at extended lengths of time. I personally would have set a capable leader.

Mackenna Empire: I recognize the name, but had to look at the map to find her. Although he/she is ranked consistently in the top 3 and is the fastest nobler, I have never heard his/her name mentioned in our forum. Sounds pretty pro...

Crispy Bum: Inactive Nobler. ever since we started defending sir nick and killer yu I haven't even heard the name.

Mage knights: account is in a free fall.

The Jacal: one of your other leaders that likes to take sporadic breaks and lose villages.

trblwarguy: He likes to break even. never does anything except attempt recaps.

nk60: hes closer to the front than I am, bu I would bet I have caused 10x the damage he has.

col1971: he nobled some 2k point barbs in our area and we had fun catting them down. Extra pro player right here.

And the list goes on in a similar and even more depressing manner from here.

So i would say the dhk was the only pro you ever really had.

DeletedUser

In addition to what duhrigs said, the fact that people quit isn't much of an excuse for Nuts!/Ni. Our own list extends far greater, and includes most of our whole internal structure, and frontline players, some have since returned and some have new owners, but we kept going.

Tribb, beast, fester, greenmantle, horsesoldier, andreas75, capacitor, dimfas, Eegah, killeryu, sirronn, the list goes on and on.

Do you think if we had all these players active in the war, your supposed "pro's" would've done even half of what they have done? I would guess, realistically, around 70% of your conquers have either been an inactive, or a re-cap.

I'm getting pretty tired of the excuses about people leaving, we had pretty much ALL of our leadership and front-line leave, and we still kept going, and kept fighting. Nuts! were just looking for an excuse from day 1 it seems to me, all I have heard from them is blaming each other, blaming slingo+leadership for poor leadership, the leadership blaming members for not participating, someone quitting and then someone else giving up as a result, running to another tribe because they were losing or didnt believe in the leadership, rather than stepping up and helping to lead themselves, etc.

We pretty much had no leader for half of this war. We all just pitched in where we could, and worked as a team to the best of our ability. There is no excuse to be said by Nuts!/Ni that FRST could not say the same, but we don't need to find excuses, because we don't need them.

It's just sad to see all the begging mails and everything, of a tribe who gave up hope so quickly and easily, and tried to palm the blame off onto everyone but themselves, as individuals, no-one could accept responsibility.

DeletedUser

Well Harb it helps when you can find scrubs like me to be used as a replacement for the front line accounts.

DeletedUser

hey wait, i logged in every few months. no fair to say we had no leadership for half the war

DeletedUser88324

in response to Harb, I have to admit that yes, we have been putting excuses out on the table for this and that, left and right, for peeing out pants and for crapping them, for making wrong decissions, and for not making any decissions when needed. AS one of the leaders of NUts!, since the reagrooping back in May f last year, I think the major responsible for the fall of Nuts! is, ultimately it's leadership, Slingo and myself. I could go on and on about what was done wrong and all, yet I will just bore you all to tears. The Jacal sounds with defeat? nah, just being realistic here, and trying to learn from experiences and mistakes, as well as from my enemies :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i blame myself for the fall of nuts also, i should of been more active in the council. nuts had some very talented players and if i had tried harder i could of got them working together. sorry to let you all down guys. I will try harder in the NI council :)

DeletedUser

i blame myself for the fall of nuts also, i should of been more active in the council. nuts had some very talented players and if i had tried harder i could of got them working together. sorry to let you all down guys. I will try harder in the NI council :)

methinks daddy is drunk. :eek:

DeletedUser

I would say it is unfair to lay all the blame on the leadership. As Harb has pointed out in frost at times I think we have been run by drunken decisions made on skype when we had virtually no leaders left.
The difference was a lot of our players on their own bat took on sits and rather than just look or defend them actually went to war with them.
As well as playing for ourselves we were doing it for each other without someone giving orders it was almost enough that someone was there to say something needed done and always a player would step forward to do the necessary.

cazzman420

FRST has lost some great players and people as well.

PrimeAbuse is one them! Glad to hear from you friend!

DeletedUser

Personal feelings coming from being Slingo's (on off) coplayer is that the Nuts VS FRST war was over long before it was over... if you get me.
The last month of the war FRST could have sat on their hands or twiddled their thumbs (one or the other unless you're into that thing) and the result would have been pretty similar.
Inactivity within Nut's council is what killed the tribe and lost the war (Myself and Drew are guilty of that also, we were no where near as active as we needed to be and I'll refrain from undermining the admission with excuses) further problems was the almost total lack of conversation between the semi-active leaders and the rest of the tribe which hurt the moral.

Kudos to FRST for outlastingbeating Nuts. But impressiveness was very rare in this war :(

On a lighter note I would like to thank b pasta hugely for his efforts in the last weeks, he was pretty much the only one doing anything.