At Least I Have Chicken:An Apathetic Declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's part of it. You guys hug, but then fail so hard at it, that you actually make people want to war you and take you
out. It's a bewildering conundrum. But I like it
:icon_evil:

Well that and your winning personalities sure make people enjoy you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's part of it:) You guys hug, but then fail so hard at that you actually make people want to war you and take you out. It's a bewildering conundrum. But I like it:icon_evil:

We havnt done much hugging since GOML and BwQ died off.. Not to sure where everyone keeps getting their hugging stats from.

DeletedUser

Lets check real quick shall we.

Allies Contra has had or Have.

BwQ, GOML, Gamble, Illuminati

NAP's has or had

Apathy, Venus, W2V, RoyalE

I'm sure i've missed a few, but that looks to me like a slight hugging fest. Even if you don't want to classify as hugging, it's still quite a lot diplomacy that usually just ends up with people pissed at you lol.

DeletedUser

Wars = TBS,AimLow,NS,TBD,Apathy,Khan,W2V for a bit of skirmishes, Venus.

Been in more than 1 war for basically the whole world.. Did you want us to declare on the top 15 tribes so we stop hugging :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He's just a little angry his one man show didn't work out for him and now he's trying to be all sneaky leaking our info and talking of his "master plan".

Lets see it bud, let's see of anyone ever gives your account privileges enough to do anything like what happened to your shit ass tribe.

DeletedUser

We had well decided our quitting time almost 15 days before we quit and it was in discussion from the start whether we play or quit after christmas break.

http://gyazo.com/0370464216f2dff95f7301e05fdbe0dc

Forums have been pretty boring. Plus with the breaks I have just been too busy with holiday parties. But someone told me that pepper quit the APC account so I had to search. I find this very upsetting. I quite enjoyed Pepper's posts...despite how misguided some of them were. For the most part it was entertaining. (Then again anything is better than sharbel) too bad you couldn't stick it out. Would've been nice to see you all stay while getting nobled out.

Lets check real quick shall we.

Allies Contra has had or Have.

BwQ, GOML, Gamble, Illuminati

NAP's has or had

Apathy, Venus, W2V, RoyalE

I'm sure i've missed a few, but that looks to me like a slight hugging fest. Even if you don't want to classify as hugging, it's still quite a lot diplomacy that usually just ends up with people pissed at you lol.

I wouldn't exactly classify that as hugging considering they've fought wars the entire world. But let's say that they've been hugging this world. So what? It's got tent hem where they are, aren't you supposed to use diplomacy strategically to get ahead. You can call it hugging, but it's worked so far so I'd call it smart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting didn't kill NS, having no council and me stepping down did. Contra may be mass recruiting and hugging and will fall soon enough, but they have good council structure.

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting didn't kill NS, having no council and me stepping down did. Contra may be mass recruiting and hugging and will fall soon enough, but they have good council structure.

Mass receuiting killed NS because you didn't appoint any council or recruit the proper people..

DeletedUser95593

Begs the question why you have deadweight in your tribe in the first place.