At world's end

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11584054
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11584054

It is no secret that this world has come to its end. It is only a matter of days when Ruckus is able to noble 70% of player villas. So anyone who wishes to share their experiences here, feel free to do so. We all would like to hear.

False GOD

Reaction score
Well I started up on the rimm. I was having a easy time. I then attacked kingjeffrey right before the break. We anti sniped the train and everything with like all our troops he stacked us. I then just went and rebuilt then took a few players villages we then took 1 village inside lotab and then built like 50 nobles in it and nobled 20 to 30 villages. Then just kept building nobles and taking 30 villages. We were about to get a front with design then they delete and I was depressed end of story.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Well I started up on the rimm. I was having a easy time. I then attacked kingjeffrey right before the break. We anti sniped the train and everything with like all our troops he stacked us. I then just went and rebuilt then took a few players villages we then took 1 village inside lotab and then built like 50 nobles in it and nobled 20 to 30 villages. Then just kept building nobles and taking 30 villages. We were about to get a front with design then they delete and I was depressed end of story.

Like sex without a climax

Deleted User - 11584054

I was only an observer here in this world but I had high hopes for a well fought battle finale...I started to get interested when Design took some of the villas of SL and made way through ruckus defence. But then the advance stopped all of a sudden and it was a stalemate which is quite likely in the final battle at times. However, sudden decision by Design to delete rather than go down fighting is at all not appreciated. This is like the Japan attacking Pearl Harbor and then going on a def mode and finally surrendering. The only diff is that here Ruckus didn't have to drop A-Bomb. This war is like "Jon Carter" or "the lone ranger"...Too much promises and too little show

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In all truth this was a easy win for Ruckus , and as I always say these days a win is a win no matter how easy it was .

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was massively looking forward to seeing the progress of this war.

What a disappointment was looking like fun

styv

Reaction score
Hmmm... Ruckus is only at 40%. They have a ways to go. SAM is 100% behind them - always have been. But it is disappointing that so many have given up already. This is Tribal WARS - not Tribal Quits. This world is not over - come on everyone, FIGHT like we used to do in the lower numbered worlds. There is NEVER a reason to just give up. I know most everyone have not. Don't let the quitters rule this world!

Mr. Smith

Reaction score
Was fun fooling around a lot. Aside from that, I know a lot of people who we're infected with the disease and might probably be one of the reason why a lot of us decided to quit but anyways it's been fun. See you the next time and peace to everyone who hates us.

Rest in Peace for our fallen friends who got infected and perished along with their infection. Good luck everyone.
It wasFun ;)