ATEN's Declaration of War

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well...They tried. However, the best that they could come up with was a quotation that was only fitting for a WB's cartoon. I could almost see Elmer Fudd trying to say this.

Sorry for the delay,but i must say without delay after my long roll in the hay without being gay that we must declare a state of war and slay the one's called REB hurray..

That's all folks.....

In the old tradition of outsourcing P&P, I have decided to issue the declaration that the real ATEN should have declared.

Friends,
Victory is the ultimate goal. Everything else must be secondary. Friends, Honor, Self Respect and Tribal Traditions must all take a back seat to the ultimate goal. In order to achieve our goal, we must make decisions that would make others hesistate. We must be bold. We must be daring. We must be able to cast off the very things that defined ourselves over these long years.

As of today, we are formally allying ourselves with LWS and forming a new family: EG (End-Game) and are declaring war on our former friends in REB.

This is not a betrayal. We have not forgotten how REB (as MPX) stood by us when no one else in this world would. We will honor their memory. We will cherish their memory when we stand on the ashes of the Last Warrior Standing. However, this is the price that they must pay if we are to achieve our ultimate goal.

With us are coming our old friends in EleAud. They have solidly played their role in our alliance and we expect them to continue. We realize that the coming war will demand sacrifices and we honor EleAud's acceptance of those sacrifices. As soon as we complete our current missions against the dreaded grey horde, we will avenge the suffering that EleAud has had to endure.

To our new friends in LWS, we wish them luck and success. We hope they are inspired by the examples that they will see in their new allies. We fully trust that LWS will be willing to endure sacrifices in the same manner as EleAud. We will be sharing those sacrifices. We will feel the blood that you bleed and that will make us closer brothers.

To REB, we apologize for the inconvience, but since not everyone could be on the right side for the End Game, we felt that you suit us best being on the outside.

In Honor and Self Sacrifice,
ATEN

Last edited:

nort

Dear Junkmonger

As i am tired of hearing the trash you collect being a junkmonger I shall offer up my own official declaration of war from Nort personally so here goes.

Reb,

I am sorry it must end like this but as you seem to undervalue how much we put into the war effort, as reflected in your claims and statements of how REB was carrying the burden blah blah blah, I shall have to end the dalliance i have with you and your members. No more shall i court a tribe that speaks such negative thoughts of my tribe and thus, indirectly, me. No more shall i wake in the mornings reading the morning filth while i take my breakfast at the table. I am used to throwing my scraps to the hunting hounds that lay at my feet. NOT being treated like a dog barely fit to lick your boots. I am sorry if you feel slighted or put off but this truly is for the best. Obviously your tribe felt they were "carrying all the weight" and aten needed to "pick up the slack." Since you did not feel we were carrying on own there can be only one end in this relationship and thus I personally declare war on you and your tribe. I have cast down the gauntlet after slapping you in the face with it. It is now up to you and yours to pick up that gauntled and accept the challenge like men or forever more make declarations for the holy scribes to copy so that my couriers and criers my read out all your continous whining at my village centers proving that you are better at crying like a baby the fighting like a man. You say we lack honor? You dare say we have no self respect? Where is your self respect now you whining little beaties? In our birthing centers i have heard less crying from newborns then i hear from your filthy mouths. As for honor, what honor is there in claiming "they approached us and we talked about turning on aten but we didnt do it did we?" to go out of context of in "role" I feel i have heard that saying before from a American President - to sum it up nicely. "I smoked pot but i never inhaled..."

DeletedUser7464

"they approached us and we talked about turning on aten but we didnt do it did we?"

I talk about killing people.

Not quite the same as actually murdering someone.

One is slightly worse than the other. I'll give you 2 guesses as to which one. Its a simple concept.

Aten are dishonourable. If you want to try arguing against that then blabber all you want. It won't get you anywhere.

On an unrelated note...yes, I agee this thread was unnecessary :p, lol.

walleye

Dear Junkmonger

As i am tired of hearing the trash you collect being a junkmonger

OH HO HO NO HE DI'NT! NOOO HEEEE DI'NT!!! JUNKMONGER YOU CANNOT COMPETE. HE IS WITTIER THAN YOU CAN FATHOM.

Where is your self respect now you whining little beaties? In our birthing centers i have heard less crying from newborns then i hear from your filthy mouths. As for honor, what honor is there in claiming "they approached us and we talked about turning on aten but we didnt do it did we?" to go out of context of in "role" I feel i have heard that saying before from a American President - to sum it up nicely. "I smoked pot but i never inhaled..."

whining babies, nice touch.

philler hates world 2 and wants to quit, he explored all avenues of ending the game including discussions for turning on aten.

as for the pot reference, stupid. sorry.

deomonkid18

To be quite honest I cannot wait to end this game, so I won't have to ready these bloody forums and the nonsense that goes on.

it is TibalWARS after all, so a bit of fighting is part of the game I should think. If REB says they are good fighters, now's the best time to prove it I should think. Don't try too hard though, the World might never reach END phase :(

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Little Nort, Little Nort had a snort
Try as he may, he could not retort
His thin skin was but a poor fort
Over a soft filling made for a tort

A long time ago, I told Instigator, when FOS was attacking Force, that actions have consequences. You cannot deny that ATEN did make decisions that were out of character. This is a fact. So, if you can't make fun of yourselves because of it, that is your problem. However, let me share with you a little story from that time. During that first big attack and the first P&P showing that I made here, I had met a number of people. Many of them actually sent aid to help us. Those included Drow, NeoNMD and a few others from the original ATEN crowd. As a matter of fact, there was a backup plan that we would resettle in the NW and join ATEN if we got rimmed. I never forgot how impressed I was with those players and I always promoted ATEN where ever I could. That was the family that I remembered. Even during the beginning of the ATEN/TW war, I wouldn't attack ATEN players. Later, I was more than happy to take part in helping ATEN with TW. After the ATEN ops of Sortland and Steeveo, I never heard of another op in our area. However, I carried on against a number of other players without any assistance outside of HOT (later REB) with considerable success. Unlike many, my ops were always close range fights against roughly equal opponents with a considerable give and take on both sides.

Frankly, I'm not whining about the war with ATEN, though I was surprised by their decision. That I chose to make fun of it is my prerogative. I'm glad you have personally laid down the gauntlet and REB will have no problem accepting it. See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

theres a huge difference between ceasefire and switching sides.

The first would have allowed Aten to show they are the great fighters they say they are. It would have allowed them to finish off the war they started. But sadly my conscience got the better of me and even that failed.

But now we have Aten totally switching sides and that just goes to show yet again that they aren't able to fight their battles on their own, they can only manage when the odds are stacked so highly in their favour.

LWS you need to take a second look at your new allies. They don't want to share end game with you, they want victory for themselves by the easiest route. If they can trample over their oldest allies they can trample over you.

Eleaud dont want to leave you out....we like your villages.

DeletedUser

I will write it again for you Junk, as you seemed to have a problem reading and understanding!!

Sorry for the delay,but i must say without delay after my long roll in the hay without being gay that we must declare a state of war and slay the one's called REB hurray..

That's all folks.....

As for wanting victory and turning on LWS,i don't think so as they are supporting us and we are supporting them.It seems to work both ways and we have not been used to support from our allies apart from Eleaud.

Perfectly happy to share the spoils with two tribes that show some respect and help each other out :icon_wink:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
theres a huge difference between ceasefire and switching sides.

The first would have allowed Aten to show they are the great fighters they say they are. It would have allowed them to finish off the war they started. But sadly my conscience got the better of me and even that failed.

But now we have Aten totally switching sides and that just goes to show yet again that they aren't able to fight their battles on their own, they can only manage when the odds are stacked so highly in their favour.

LWS you need to take a second look at your new allies. They don't want to share end game with you, they want victory for themselves by the easiest route. If they can trample over their oldest allies they can trample over you.

Eleaud dont want to leave you out....we like your villages.

If you say so. It will however, most likely, be none of your concern, because if you're right LWS and Aten would fight a deathmatch after REB is gone. :p

And if you say "they want victory by the easiest route"... Well, it's the easiest route we're going down now bar the one of including REB in the EG-family as Douglao pointed out (not that it's realistic even).

Pizz

I will write it again for you Junk, as you seemed to have a problem reading and understanding!!

That's all folks.....

As for wanting victory and turning on LWS,i don't think so as they are supporting us and we are supporting them.It seems to work both ways and we have not been used to support from our allies apart from Eleaud.

Perfectly happy to share the spoils with two tribes that show some respect and help each other out :icon_wink:

I supported Kommissarwulf...

DeletedUser

That's all folks.....

Of course there's many ways of giving support. One of them would be fighting your war for you from a frontline position for a year or two. Lets hope LWS and Eleaud players are reading and realise this is the kind of thanks you can expect.

You do yourself no favours with that statement Mikeys...made without any real research. Off the top of my head I can say in the NW Lopez666, Knightheart, F31RNY, Koybaby, Decrepidos. Not all Aten players, true, but not everything revolves around Aten.

...but it does my heart good to hear you are needing support....huge lol there xx

DeletedUser

But Hooch, some of us have long memories.

I remember fighting the TW tribes as a member of Aten|E and then having HOT jump in and steal villages. I had good friends in HOT|SE that argued against the HOT leadership's decisions then.

I remember fighting the SAINTS as a member of Aten|E and then having HOT take them in to their family, telling us if we continued the attacks they would once more declare war against us. Only due to work by Bishop and Mikeys was further conflict avoided.

My point would be about the pot and the kettle. :icon_wink:

Olderthandirt (aka __predator__)

ps. the exchanges between Pizz and I are great, thanks buddy.

DeletedUser

Of course there's many ways of giving support. One of them would be fighting your war for you from a frontline position for a year or two. Lets hope LWS and Eleaud players are reading and realise this is the kind of thanks you can expect.

You do yourself no favours with that statement Mikeys...made without any real research. Off the top of my head I can say in the NW Lopez666, Knightheart, F31RNY, Koybaby, Decrepidos. Not all Aten players, true, but not everything revolves around Aten.

...but it does my heart good to hear you are needing support....huge lol there xx

she has you there mikeys ;) haha. oh well shit happens. i play for the fun of the game tbh.

DeletedUser

But Hooch, some of us have long memories.

I remember fighting the TW tribes as a member of Aten|E and then having HOT jump in and steal villages. I had good friends in HOT|SE that argued against the HOT leadership's decisions then.

I remember fighting the SAINTS as a member of Aten|E and then having HOT take them in to their family, telling us if we continued the attacks they would once more declare war against us. Only due to work by Bishop and Mikeys was further conflict avoided.

If I get your point correctly, you mean HOT are the backstabbers, phony's, no-supporters, however you like to put it.

Hooch was in MPX. You can't generalise it to REB, as REB is, I'm sure you know - a merger between MPX and HOT.

DeletedUser

She don't have me anywhere matey, looks like her spoon snapped to me :lol:

DeletedUser

Dear Junkmonger

As i am tired of hearing the trash you collect being a junkmonger I shall offer up my own official declaration of war from Nort personally so here goes.

Reb,

I am sorry it must end like this but as you seem to undervalue how much we put into the war effort, as reflected in your claims and statements of how REB was carrying the burden blah blah blah, I shall have to end the dalliance i have with you and your members. No more shall i court a tribe that speaks such negative thoughts of my tribe and thus, indirectly, me. No more shall i wake in the mornings reading the morning filth while i take my breakfast at the table. I am used to throwing my scraps to the hunting hounds that lay at my feet. NOT being treated like a dog barely fit to lick your boots. I am sorry if you feel slighted or put off but this truly is for the best. Obviously your tribe felt they were "carrying all the weight" and aten needed to "pick up the slack." Since you did not feel we were carrying on own there can be only one end in this relationship and thus I personally declare war on you and your tribe. I have cast down the gauntlet after slapping you in the face with it. It is now up to you and yours to pick up that gauntled and accept the challenge like men or forever more make declarations for the holy scribes to copy so that my couriers and criers my read out all your continous whining at my village centers proving that you are better at crying like a baby the fighting like a man. You say we lack honor? You dare say we have no self respect? Where is your self respect now you whining little beaties? In our birthing centers i have heard less crying from newborns then i hear from your filthy mouths. As for honor, what honor is there in claiming "they approached us and we talked about turning on aten but we didnt do it did we?" to go out of context of in "role" I feel i have heard that saying before from a American President - to sum it up nicely. "I smoked pot but i never inhaled..."

You sir, don't have a clue what you are saying. Maybe you already stole my beer? :O

That's all folks.....

Lol you have no idea what you are on about and it makes me laugh :)

Last edited by a moderator: