ATEN's Declaration of War

DeletedUser

dammit Xander I was trying to ignore that little dig at me in an attempt to kill my bitterness...but now I just have to comment.

Dirtierthanold, you should have checked my tribal record before trying to blacken my pot with that one. No disrespect to any former hot player, but I have never been a member of a hot tribe, in fact through most of my tw career I was on the other side, we only allied at aten's request to assist them in the battle against TW.

I'm trying to look forward and not look back, but as you mentioned Saints you jogged my memory too and I'm wondering how selective your memory is. My tribe, MPX then, were late joining the alliance to fight TW because we were involved in our own war against Saints. That time too we were badly outnumbered. Mikeys offered to bring the alliance in to fight with us, but i rejected his offer and said we could fight it on our own (strange words for any aten player to hear I know).

The odds were stacked against us but as Saints were forced to disband I think its fair for us to claim the victory. Their players went in three directions without anyone asking us if that was OK. But we kept to our word and joined the Alliance to help in their battle against TW.

And now once again we find ourselves facing a huge uphill battle. I recognise this is one tough call, its one we might not win, but we will fight you every step of the way and have fun doing it because the saddest thing for me would be to see this world close, after years of fighting, in such a cowardly and dishonourable way. Your leaders have decided its time to throw in the towel and bring w2 to an end any way they can...is that really what all the players want?

DeletedUser

I don't mean to sound like I'm holding a stick with a cardboard sign on one end but my chanting of Three Way War, Three Way War, Three Way War pretty much illustrates the basics of my view.

DeletedUser95513

Well I'm glad I don't annoy you bonesaw. :) A little bit worried as to where, why and how I'm making Marlow itch though. :icon_surprised:

As for the girly part... what can I say, I aspire to be one of better sex. :icon_wink:

hjahahahahahhah goood one hahahahah:lol:

DeletedUser

just before i quit, i attacked any LWS member in the NW. and we did fight well together. well i know me and marlow did anyway. couldnt get any other REB member to attack.

but hooch deserves a mention for her support role in k11 for jacton once i think.

yep you did mate but who cleaned the mess up after you ;)