Atmospherecf strikes back....

Deleted User - 10017355

No im not willo and the first part was the truth, being a part of stripes leadership i saw it all happen. Also shows what you know about not hitting the rim. They have recently hit kiwi fairly hard, aswell as hitting undo on and off since start of december, they also ran an op on me at the same time that one started. Not sure but may have also been 1 on willo aswell. They also hit bardur, marius and wilson down south aswell in a decent sized op.

So they have put a decent amount of focus, it just didnt get the results they wanted.

Firstly, I'd like to state that I have played this world from the rim (it's an experience and a half), and I have infact been apart of 'your' Stripe. I personally didn't see anyone there that would have taken on Paperboy successfully. You might like to think you are big now challenging Nocturne, but you have created a new forum account for this world and waited for him to move before externally bragging.

It seems to me that you may not know the difference between and OP and a few players working together.

To the 'decent sized OP'; so Marius had 10k ODD when leaving stripe before being nobled by Wizard in what appears to be an internal. Bardur, seems to have been hit, but looky here, you kicked him as soon as he started losing villages and now @night has nobled him out! (seems like a desirable result)

I saved the best for last; Wilson... He was hit by wizard you dilly. Must be a really good leader to know who's hitting your guys!

Atleast your yarn holds up with Undo, who seems to be competing well down there in an actual fight.

The players who are on the rim might have focused on the rim, but that is expected, not brag-able. @night haven't focused diddly squat on the rim, and the rim has been stronger, and more resilient on this world than most of the past dozen worlds; IMO, the rim played a very big part of @night falting.

In conclusion this shows what you know is as little as I know and we know thats not much...

DeletedUser119970

Yeah i made a new forum account since i left the game for a while after w73 and dont remember which account i used to use for externals. I started 2 worlds and used 1 of them.

I think you should atleast check stats or get the correct information as what you said only back up your conclusion that you know nothing. You claim to be down this part of the world but dont know a thing, but keep trying you may get something correct by a completely wild guess.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rank 3 with rank 24 OD. Fought hard to get to rank 3 I see.

More like he used his nukes wisely to gain his villages, judging players on ODD at this point is stupid but he is top 10 in ODA. OD doesn't show the time and fakes put into attacking and planning, Yoda is definitely one of the best fighters I've played with and had the pleasure to work with multiple worlds. Be grateful you don't have a frontline with Ryan, he would destroy you.

DeletedUser

Night had a few spies inside of Wizard at one point

Have to fight fire with fire sometimes :)

@Night was never a team, maybe early on things went smooth for you because for some reason all of the tribes at start up feared you because of previous world success which means nothing here. You guys were always more hype then you were fight.

Right, that is why @night always had 2-3x more ODA and ODD than any other rank 2 tribe through the whole world. Because we didnt fight, right? Makes a lot of sense lol

Truth is the world was against us since early game when 17+ tribes tried to take us out and failed. We were constantly at war with all tribes around us from beginning to the end. So we were nothing but fight haha. As I explained before, some of our players didnt have the... guts? commitment? drive? ambition? to spend as much time in game as needed to win the uphill battle we were in. That's tribal wars for you... people quit, give up ground, and eventually the players who are fighting their hardest are in an unwinnable situation. Kinda like how you and karina's tribe was destroyed on w85.

Does this mean wizard players are "better"? Thats a subjective term. As far as in game skills go no. Any one can send fakes/nukes/support/snipe. When it comes to willingness to put time into the game? Sure.

Should I post all the reports of night sending me 35DV so I could switch sides to them, @ottomatic fighter.

Surely Night only ever play fair and honest. It's impossible that there are better players out there.

Did someone claim we only fight fair and honest? Like any tribe/player we do what we can to win. Unlike other tribes... we tried to make sure this was a fun world and not a one sided stomp and we achieved that goal, even if it meant we would lose the world we were happy to have a good fight. We had all won enough worlds that we didnt want an easy win. Its unfortunate that so many didnt want to put in the time for it and quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Have to fight fire with fire sometimes :)

Did someone claim we only fight fair and honest? Like any tribe/player we do what we can to win.

You guys just like to bitch about it and cry about how dirty Wizard are which is ironic because you attempted to do it before your players ever came to us.

Kinda like how you and karina's tribe was destroyed on w85.

The tribe we started for fun with a few friends, which I didn't even play 3 weeks into startup? Go jog on you're just reaching now nOOb. World 85 was nothing to me, it is irrelevant here but just like @Night, you're proving my point about bringing in past worlds to try to prove something. I came in the world late around the time when Night merged into Rabid. Yes you're reading that correctly, this isn't the first world Night has attempted to win from merging :p

Does this mean wizard players are "better"? Thats a subjective term. As far as in game skills go no.

That's laughable, if Wizard wasn't better they wouldn't be in the position they are in. You can move along now, it seems everything you post nowadays is out of bitterness but nOObs will be nOObs.

DeletedUser

You guys just like to bitch about it and cry about how dirty Wizard are which is ironic because you attempted to do it before your players ever came to us.

You like to mix up timelines to try to make Wizard sound innocent, its pretty funny. Like I said before (your reading comprehension or memory seems to be failing you) we killed anyone who offered to spy for us until we found Wizard was using a spy in our tribe. After that is when we employed the same tactics.

The tribe we started for fun with a few friends, which I didn't even play 3 weeks into startup? Go jog on you're just reaching now nOOb. World 85 was nothing to me, it is irrelevant here but just like @Night, you're proving my point about bringing in past worlds to try to prove something. I came in the world late around the time when Night merged into Rabid. Yes you're reading that correctly, this isn't the first world Night has attempted to win from merging :p

I remember Karina begging me to have Salt players merge into MILFS. You guys took the world plenty serious until I rejected your attempts at merging to win. W85 isnt the first world you guys have tried the same old strategy either, and you did the same thing here on 89 lol. Its fine though, there's nothing wrong with that strategy, it works pretty often. It's just a rather boring and pathetic way to play in my opinion.

That's laughable, if Wizard wasn't better they wouldn't be in the position they are in. You can move along now, it seems everything you post nowadays is out of bitterness but nOObs will be nOObs.

When people post factually false crap, I will call it out :) You're welcome

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You like to mix up timelines to try to make Wizard sound innocent, its pretty funny. Like I said before (your reading comprehension or memory seems to be failing you) we killed anyone who offered to spy for us until we found Wizard was using a spy in our tribe. After that is when we employed the same tactics.

Oh yes, Night has never had spies ever before big bad Wizard came along.

politifact_photos_false_meter.jpg

I remember Karina begging me to have Salt players merge into MILFS. You guys took the world plenty serious until I rejected your attempts at merging to win. W85 isnt the first world you guys have tried the same old strategy either, and you did the same thing here on 89 lol. Its fine though, there's nothing wrong with that strategy, it works pretty often. It's just a rather boring and pathetic way to play in my opinion.

I took a world serious when I wasn't even playing the first month...makes sense. Karina never begs anyone for anything but nice attempt to try to make her look bad.

So much salt in your responses, what can we expect from someone who talked out of their ass the whole world.

salt-bae-meme-gif.gif

When people post factually false crap, I will call it out :) You're welcome

The only thing false in world 89 was your mighty god.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Oh yes, Night has never had spies ever before pathetically desperate Wizard came along.

Hey you finally said something factually correct!

Karina never begs anyone for anything but nice attempt to try to make her look bad.

I have the skype messages still lol. She does beg and offers a variety of favors to anyone that will help her in TW. You can carry on living in denial though, doesnt bother me any :)

DeletedUser120113

Hey you finally said something factually correct!

I have the skype messages still lol. She does beg and offers a variety of favors to anyone that will help her in TW. You can carry on living in denial though, doesnt bother me any :)

all%2Bthese%2Bflavors%2Band%2Byou%2Bchose%2Bto%2Bbe%2Bsalty.jpg

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haha I'm sure you do, Karina offers nothing but keep talking. And it clearly bothers you why else would you respond but don't stop now I'm enjoying this.

What account are you on this world? I'd like to know who you are before you get rimmed.

3b2ba1f15b72db114f9a254db7dc7d88.png

DeletedUser

1aa9a277e2be30e3e0487618e4fc42b8ed39faf3b3731e55ef404f5db3f2b0c5.jpg

Haha I'm sure you do, Karina offers nothing but keep talking. And it clearly bothers you why else would you respond but don't stop now I'm enjoying this.

What account are you on this world? I'd like to know who you are before you get rimmed.

3b2ba1f15b72db114f9a254db7dc7d88.png

Reposting saying I'm salty repeatedly, doesnt make it any funnier :)

I respond because I think its funny how ignorant you are. Now lets see another unoriginal salt meme!

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I respond because I think its funny how ignorant you are.

A Night member talking about being ignorant? Don't play that card after all the shit your whole tribe talked throughout the world, now that you guys are #2 and most your trolls dropped off the face of the earth all of sudden everything you said previously is discarded? o_O

I think it's funny you're bringing in previous worlds to try to validate any of your lame arguments and points you're trying to prove.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@thefivefingers I'm one of three on Dumbledore, the duke of Wizard. We led the tribe that destroyed yours. What account are you on? Can you name one relevant thing you did in this world? If your only answer is spread lies on the externals and publicly boast about @Night, then we're done here.

DeletedUser

A Night member talking about being ignorant? Don't play that card after all the shit your whole tribe talked throughout the world, now that you guys are #2 and most your trolls dropped off the face of the earth all of sudden everything you said previously is discarded? o_O

I think it's funny you're bringing in previous worlds to try to validate any of your lame arguments and points you're trying to prove.

Yes we talked a lot of crap, because we heard rumors that Wizard was going to disband. We didnt want you guys to give up after we took in the Life players so we said provocative things to encourage your tribe to stick around.

@thefivefingers I'm Dumbledore, the duke of Wizard. I led the tribe that destroyed yours. What account are you on? Can you name one relevant thing you did in this world? If your only answer is spread lies on the externals and publicly boast about @Night, then we're done here.

I was part of council in @night from early game and was involved in most of the decisions @night made. What account I am on is irrelevant. What have I lied about? I am here to call out liars like yourself and others :)

Also, it was not Wizard that disbanded @night. That was Mint. Wizard was one of many tribes we were fighting, do you think your allies appreciate you giving them 0 credit for the fight?

DeletedUser120113

Yes we talked a lot of crap, because we heard rumors that Wizard was going to disband. We didnt want you guys to give up after we took in the Life players so we said provocative things to encourage your tribe to stick around.

I was part of council in @night from early game and was involved in most of the decisions @night made. What have I lied about? I am here to call out liars like yourself and others :)

Also, it was not Wizard that disbanded @night. That was Mint.

You were a part of the loosing tribes council, WELL SIR GOOD JOB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try to stay on topic Yoda. This post was about atmosphere striking back somehow? Which doesnt really make any sense since he quit and did nothing to strike at anyone in w89 since then...

Atmosphere had a bunch of assumptions about why @night disbanded and I wanted to shed some light on it from my perspective being in the tribe in question, in the council, etc. If anyone else has questions about it, feel free to post them up and I'll answer them honestly.

DeletedUser119663

More like he used his nukes wisely to gain his villages, judging players on ODD at this point is stupid but he is top 10 in ODA. OD doesn't show the time and fakes put into attacking and planning, Yoda is definitely one of the best fighters I've played with and had the pleasure to work with multiple worlds. Be grateful you don't have a frontline with Ryan, he would destroy you.

I made no comment about his ability to play the game. Maybe he would destroy me, but this is my first world.

Who are you? Are you even playing the world rofl?

#edit Oh ur the nobody gives a fuck guy getting rimmed by DST, good job.

Yeah I lost 3 villages to them, and what? Sorry I don't spend 24/7 here.

DeletedUser120113

I made no comment about his ability to play the game. Maybe he would destroy me, but this is my first world.

Yeah I lost 3 villages to them, and what? Sorry I don't spend 24/7 here.

Dont be afraid my little kitten, I can teach you how to play the game properly. Hit me up on skype - Lucaz.espebo