Atmospherecf strikes back....

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
8ea7e4f2946507a76f90bc0fbb3a558d.png

DeletedUser

Nice one Otto :)

Dirty tactics was one piece of it but as I said before the main problem was we had too many people playing half-heartedly like Nemesis, people assuming since we had some good players that they would just be carried to the win.

We tried to defend and prestack as much as we could. Its easy to say "defend your players" but logistically its impossible to defend all players. Spies leaking who we were stacking obviously didnt help either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

Dirty tactics was one piece of it but as I said before the main problem was we had too many people playing half-heartedly like Nemesis, people assuming since we had some good players that they would just be carried to the win.

We tried to defend and prestack as much as we could. Its easy to say "defend your players" but logistically its impossible to defend all players. Spies leaking who we were stacking obviously didnt help either.

While people playing half-heartedly is totally valid to explain why the performance isn't there, isn't it also fair to ask why they were recruited? Isn't it the leadership's job (not saying it is a dukes job, or just a recruiters job, just someone's job) to vet players before they join to make sure they are competent and able to play the game? I exchanged mails many times with Barney2Goose and have much respect for the player as a person, but as a player of the game they did not know how to play. Their builds were very messed up and super spear heavy (all I needed was a lot of axes and the villages were shredded), they couldn't time and didn't play well. Barney's saving grace was that M@k3d0n is a good player and they sat him and helped him backtime/prenoble and snipe. How did Barney pass inspection? You can easily figure out who is laying half-heartedly by asking the right questions (in my opinion, but I could definitely be wrong).

I would also ask, in terms of the protecting players, again, how much attention was focused on protecting those in the Northwest? I saw many reports, and contributed some, of mitchell, cj, dute, barney, make, and avenger. None of which were getting support from anyone aside from each other or from players outside of the tribe that were in the WHO? tribe Dute lead. I am genuinely asking why they never had support? Maybe they never asked which would explain it but on the surface and to an outsider it seemed like that group just didn't matter compared to those in the northwestern portion.

DeletedUser

While people playing half-heartedly is totally valid to explain why the performance isn't there, isn't it also fair to ask why they were recruited? Isn't it the leadership's job (not saying it is a dukes job, or just a recruiters job, just someone's job) to vet players before they join to make sure they are competent and able to play the game? I exchanged mails many times with Barney2Goose and have much respect for the player as a person, but as a player of the game they did not know how to play. Their builds were very messed up and super spear heavy (all I needed was a lot of axes and the villages were shredded), they couldn't time and didn't play well. Barney's saving grace was that M@k3d0n is a good player and they sat him and helped him backtime/prenoble and snipe. How did Barney pass inspection? You can easily figure out who is laying half-heartedly by asking the right questions (in my opinion, but I could definitely be wrong).

I would also ask, in terms of the protecting players, again, how much attention was focused on protecting those in the Northwest? I saw many reports, and contributed some, of mitchell, cj, dute, barney, make, and avenger. None of which were getting support from anyone aside from each other or from players outside of the tribe that were in the WHO? tribe Dute lead. I am genuinely asking why they never had support? Maybe they never asked which would explain it but on the surface and to an outsider it seemed like that group just didn't matter compared to those in the northwestern portion.

They did receive some support, at least M@kedon did. We were being hit by Wizard in M@kedon/cj's area, near two masc, on the east side by d3athiron, and hit from south rim and west rim. Support isnt infinite.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

You quit this world, when you were playing you were irrelevant, you barely faked or did anything against Wizard and the only thing you actually seemed great at was nobling your own tribe or blabbing on the externals. To be fair, you're as relevant now as you were when you played! Maybe you did a lot of things inside Night, but in war you were no where to be found. You talk about players playing half-halfheartedly but that's exactly what you did if it was even half. Now keep on making excuses on why your mighty tribe disbanded and why your daddy Mint is no where to be found.

DeletedUser

You quit this world, when you were playing you were irrelevant, you barely faked or did anything against Wizard and the only thing you actually seemed great at was nobling your own tribe or blabbing on the externals. To be fair, you're as relevant now as you were when you played! Maybe you did a lot of things inside Night, but in war you were no where to be found. You talk about players playing half-halfheartedly but that's exactly what you did if it was even half. Now keep on making excuses on why your mighty tribe disbanded and why your daddy Mint is no where to be found.

Yea yea we all know you are ignorant to the facts Otto. You have the war stats page and twstats to prove you're full of crap :)

I'm not making any excuses at all lol. I'm telling you honestly, @night players didnt put in the time and effort that was needed to win. Plain and simple. Since you apparently dont know what an "excuse" is, it is when someone tries to avoid blame or to justify what went wrong. I take the blame for me not having the time to play any more. Others who didnt put in the time to win are accountable for that. Players who left @night to join Wizard because they couldnt face the challenge get the blame for that (if you guys actually wanted a "decent fight" maybe you shouldnt have used spies and recruited from @night).

There's plenty of blame to go around for @nights problem's. I'm not trying to avoid that at all :)

DeletedUser103748

I hope the defense from L.A.D. on the Two Masc Straight Dudes account isn't a good indicator of the level of fight you all plan to put up.

6e73422c7157ddfb9e35c8d57ad6e1c2.png

DeletedUser

I hope the defense from L.A.D. on the Two Masc Straight Dudes account isn't a good indicator of the level of fight you all plan to put up.

6e73422c7157ddfb9e35c8d57ad6e1c2.png

If you wanted a good fight, you guys shouldnt have used spies and recruited from @night.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you wanted a good fight, you guys shouldnt have used spies and recruited from @night.

You were the main council member in @Night that got fooled into sending a Wizard player 35 villages worth of defense while our player had his defense out defending a @Night OP. You tried to recruit him, failed, trolled. Easily the best Troll of this world by one of the best. As much as you cry about us recruiting your players, you attempted to try the same when you were 2x Wizard's size and you failed.

fbb5dd912f55fed78b1e1f8fbce3d8a7.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At least from a personal perspective, I was not part of the original premade. I joined an account just because I was bored and someone asked me if I wanted the pass to an account in @Night in a late night voice chat. I trolled around by farming, sending fakes and nobling for the guy without him even knowing I was there. About a week in, I did officially join, though I was always a secondary coplayer of the account and made it pretty clear that W87 was my priority. I mostly wanted a change of scene and to meet people I had not played with before as I have played with the same team, for the most part, for about 6 years.

DeletedUser

You were the main council member in @Night that got fooled into sending a Wizard player 35 villages worth of defense while our player had his defense out defending a @Night OP. You tried to recruit him, failed, trolled. Easily the best Troll of this world by one of the best. As much as you cry about us recruiting your players, you attempted to try the same when you were 2x Wizard's size and you failed.

fbb5dd912f55fed78b1e1f8fbce3d8a7.png

Again your time lines are all jacked up to make up a story that sounds nice for wizard but too bad the facts prove you are again full of crap. The talks with Glenn happened after daspoofer/snape had been caught spying and left to join wizard. So after you resorted to dirty tactics we explored opportunities to do the same.

His ODS did not go up during that time, we were watching him closely :) When he tried to stall for more time we pulled the plug because it was obvious he was trying to troll us. So 35 def villages took a 4 day walk when both tribes were between ops so it didnt really bother us... considering this was around december 1st when we had 2350 villages.

We were 20 mil points at that time, wizard was 15 mil. Call me crazy but I dont think 20 is 2x bigger than 15...

34945951.jpg

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Trololololololo

"So 35 def villages took a 4 day walk when both tribes were between ops so it didnt really bother us

1ce59ee3f4fa2ce88bcf51aea946ed91.png

"Again your time lines are all jacked up to make up a story that sounds nice for wizard but too bad the facts prove you are again full of crap". So after you resorted to dirty tactics we explored opportunities to do the same.

"His ODS did not go up during that time, we were watching him closely :) "

"considering this was around december 1st when we had 2350 villages"

70a1665e98eb4cc0be7fa0c9c88e2b14.png

"The talks with Glenn happened after daspoofer/snape had been caught spying and left to join wizard.

84aa571b410a4a7888e6a8cb66c8afa6.png

My timeline is jacked up? You're talking out of your ass right now! I don't need to say anything to make Wizard look nice... the war stats are doing that for us. Glen's ODS in a day is still the second highest to this day all while you fools supported him. I'm sure we still have the reports of your defense landing in his villages if you want me to hit you with more #Facts ;)

e8cdc6bc05417ef4b38adc1a75696b3a.png

014b32bec659d5f3e60ed9151d938a87.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

blah blah i cant understand time lines
Let me try to simplify this for you since you cant seem to wrap your head around it.

For a while we knew we had a spy leaking to wizard and a few days before the talks with glen started we pinpointed daspoofer. We sent support to Glenn on the 27th and once it landed on about the 29th he was supposed to switch, but wanted more time so we cancelled the deal. From the 27th-29th we didnt see his ODS go up. Daspoofers forum privileges were restricted at this time because "the original owner came back to take over" which we knew was BS. Ops were being planned on him and he switched sides shortly after.

So thanks for proving what I said was right. Not sure why you are having a hard time comprehending the timeline and mixing things up. I cant help you with that kind of issue sorry bud.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Spoofer left the same day you restricted his forums and found out, don't act like you knew ahead of that time because you knew nothing other then what Mr Kiwi told you. And no, your defense was inside Glen's villages while he got all of that ODS but you can keep talking out of your ass. How many times do you have to change your story lmao