atmospherecf1

DeletedUser119759

how is srank still alive? what are you feeding your tribe members? steroids? jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser

W97 story goes.... Ronnie's tribe was beating up Ipod and Annex while fighting ~IL~, then suddenly Creati jumps in and saves Ipod, Annex and ~IL~ from embarrassment. because they couldn't take down S-Rank as a coalition. yes that is pretty much the story. Im not a fan for gangbangs. but it took pretty much all of W97 to take out Ronnie's tribe..

Krapek

W97 story goes.... Ronnie's tribe was beating up Ipod and Annex while fighting ~IL~, then suddenly Creati jumps in and saves Ipod, Annex and ~IL~ from embarrassment. because they couldn't take down S-Rank as a coalition. yes that is pretty much the story. Im not a fan for gangbangs. but it took pretty much all of W97 to take out Ronnie's tribe..
I'm not going to argue about this, but there is a reason Rons tribe is being gangbanged and that is his attitude and backstabbing, i know it's just a game but i'm a man of word even here, not less than in outside world. If you can be deceitful and dishonest here, then you will also be one (mostly) irl. That is something a lot of people dont like.

Pretty much what he wanted to do was to go against the world and even thought of merging with Creati i believe. But to his surprise this didnt work out because of his past mistakes. He got what he asked for on a silver platter. You know what they say, karma is a b***h.

DeletedUser117635

I'm not going to argue about this, but there is a reason Rons tribe is being gangbanged and that is his attitude and backstabbing, i know it's just a game but i'm a man of word even here, not less than in outside world. If you can be deceitful and dishonest here, then you will also be one (mostly) irl. That is something a lot of people dont like.

Pretty much what he wanted to do was to go against the world and even thought of merging with Creati i believe. But to his surprise this didnt work out because of his past mistakes. He got what he asked for on a silver platter. You know what they say, karma is a b***h.
The only reason ronnies tribe is dying is cause I got tired of shit they wouldn't do and quit. That made lahuil and cowboy and the rest of south squad die. Ronnie, youre an idiot for the backstabbing, but you guys on W97 are all poop cause no one knows how to do a real OP or not gangbang. I AM POTATO hear me loud and clear when I say that

The Evil Organization

I don't blame ~IL~ for focusing on Glutt, KOBK and Bibbox .Why do you think it took them sometime to focus on S Rank .

It's not our fault that atmospherecf1 likes to make alliances backstab the other side when he could. That usually doesn't make the others happy .But all the backstabbing is getting it's revenge now.

Can't wait for the next BRING IT post.

DeletedUser119047

The accurate story goes. (no bias here)

• Srank was beating Annex and Ipod
  • IL was beating srank at the same time
  • Creati Jumps in and attacks srank
  • creati ipod and IL are beating up srank

But yes, it took almost all of W97 to get rid of srank.

DeletedUser88324

Only reason Srank lasted so so long is because they never fought anyone decent untill creati jumped in. IL was comfortable recruiting+nobling remnants of their rims waiting for creati to crack srank for them, because.. too much effort. The lack of decent ops on this world is astounding.

0s0speedy

Only reason Srank lasted so so long is because they never fought anyone decent untill creati jumped in. IL was comfortable recruiting+nobling remnants of their rims waiting for creati to crack srank for them, because.. too much effort. The lack of decent ops on this world is astounding.
Never did understand why people complain about the recruit and noble strategy.. it's a tactic that works. Countless worlds and countless tribes use the same tactics when the situation presents itself.

atmospherecf

Whose taking out Srank?????

WE STILL HERE!! IN W97!!!!

Show us what you got CREATI IPOD ~IL~!! Against my crew.. YOU BETTER BRING IT!!!

We will never give up... We will adapt, change, push forward, over-come, and WE ARE STILL HERE!!!

DeletedUser110019

I don't blame ~IL~ for focusing on Glutt, KOBK and Bibbox .Why do you think it took them sometime to focus on S Rank .

It's not our fault that atmospherecf1 likes to make alliances backstab the other side when he could. That usually doesn't make the others happy .But all the backstabbing is getting it's revenge now.

Can't wait for the next BRING IT post.

HE DID IT!

Krapek

Whose taking out Srank?????

WE STILL HERE!! IN W97!!!!

Show us what you got CREATI IPOD ~IL~!! Against my crew.. YOU BETTER BRING IT!!!

We will never give up... We will adapt, change, push forward, over-come, and WE ARE STILL HERE!!!
Well atm on the IL/Creati southern front you act like a tree, alive but moving only with a breeze of a wind

Last edited:

DeletedUser117635

THAT is a huge complaint of mine from the start. Like, why tf does no one actually time anything? And why do OPs NEVER get executed properly by any tribe in this stupid world. After being in IPOD and AA and watching first hand ILs OPs, I can safely say that create was the only tribe willing and able to win this world.

As for you Ronnie, keep up the fighting spirit. Noone likes a one sided battle, well, at least one where the enemy quits. Ill give you one thing, you play long term. Hats off to ya. Next time tho less backstabbing plz. :p

-Sam

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THAT is a huge complaint of mine from the start. Like, why tf does no one actually time anything? And why do OPs NEVER get executed properly by any tribe in this stupid world. After being in IPOD and AA and watching first hand ILs OPs, I can safely say that create was the only tribe willing and able to win this world.

As for you Ronnie, keep up the fighting spirit. Noone likes a one sided battle, well, at least one where the enemy quits. Ill give you one thing, you play long term. Hats off to ya. Next time tho less backstabbing plz. :p

-Sam
What specifically did he do this world that you would count as backstabbing? Cancel diplomacy with IPOD?