ato declares war

DeletedUser

not sure you should post this up on the forums..this was a private message not meant for public forums. to the mods i would never say something like that here on the forums..dont blame me if spies got a hold of this and is shared here..this was in private..:icon_eek: not sure if you will get in trouble for this but it maybe best to take it down just incase you get introuble with the mods here..this was not meant for public viewing

There are no rules against it

DeletedUser57259

lets not forget their basher tribe as well...i mean im not complaining..when did you ever see me on here saying oh please stop? no where..so the answer to your question is...i was speaking on them declaring war if you had notice the title and all i said was we were a lot smaller then them...but no where did you ever see me cry about anything.:icon_rolleyes:
We covered those on page 1 or 2. If you are fighting more than half a dozen players between the both aTo and AMA.C I'd be surprised. Nobody has bothered to arrange an op you, or even circulate a fake script, that's how highly we rate you. :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I'm aware I have never spoken to any of you members, yet I've had 4 come to me in the last couple of days and drop various posts from you forums into my inbox. One of them was extreme and said he hated you.

If you spent less time posting shite you'd be able to duke your tribe rather than stepping down the day the going got tough.

DeletedUser

not sure you should post this up on the forums..this was a private message not meant for public forums. to the mods i would never say something like that here on the forums..dont blame me if spies got a hold of this and is shared here..this was in private..:icon_eek: not sure if you will get in trouble for this but it maybe best to take it down just incase you get introuble with the mods here..this was not meant for public viewing
IjlmYJe.jpg

DeletedUser

ztv2LPc.png

a few days later he steps back

xxstealthyxx said:
Pandas98 said:
Not only that, but if we can hold them off for long enough, maybe a larger tribe will begin a large scale war with them.

very true i have posted on the public forums asking any tribe to help join in..i wanted to release to the world that ato declared war against us and our allies..parhaps other big dogs will take advantage and hit them as well..I am doing everything in my power to not make it easy for them..we will not be denied!

trieng some cheesy stuff

xxstealthyxx said:
all i can say is..i have worked my ass off for our tribe! everyday...i have set up friendships that i thought would last..i did everything i could..Now i feel as a leader..I have failed you guys. our situation looks very grim. all i can say is..i tried. its an honor to serve my tribe and die beside you...

getting whiny

DeletedUser84793

We covered those on page 1 or 2. If you are fighting more than half a dozen players between the both aTo and AMA.C I'd be surprised. Nobody has bothered to arrange an op you, or even circulate a fake script, that's how highly we rate you. :icon_rolleyes:

As far as I'm aware I have never spoken to any of you members, yet I've had 4 come to me in the last couple of days and drop various posts from you forums into my inbox. One of them was extreme and said he hated you.

If you spent less time posting shite you'd be able to duke your tribe rather than stepping down the day the going got tough.

im still duke im just going to find some one else to lead nothing wrong with that..why so angry? you know i dont get why so many players is so pissed off? TW brings the bad out in some..has nothing to say half way decent all they do is run their mouth in a hateful way for no reason..do you see me speaking with hate..NOPE! ive always treated most of your guys with respect..but some is just to angry...no need to be hateful guys. and as far as how you rank me..i could care less about that needless cut down remark...do i put you down? no..do i get upset on how you guys or some of you guys talk to me..well yea..but hey lets be adults here with out the negitive comments all the time..are you that upset in your life that you always resort to being a jerk? no need in it..im not bashing you that bad..im just on here to stir up the forums a bit to have a decent conversation thats all..i can do with out all the hateful put downs

DeletedUser84793

im not impress that you are sharing our forum their jandt if anything you should be ashamed of being a coward and a rat..you have no honor at all in this game post all you want...it dont say much about you being in a tribe where your suppose to be brothers with and you betray them..does ato need spies that bad? lol its really sad! i dont think this does you any favors at all..so your a low down rat who is in hiding working for ato..so what! that says a lot about you then it does me now dont it? your a coward thats about it..hiding in our tribe praying that ato dont attack you so what do you do..betray your own tribe..yea thats honor aint it?...coward!

DeletedUser

The only thing i am ashamed of is joining your tribe.
You are a pathetic big mouth who manipulates others to fight for you and you hide like a coward in the back.
All you ever did as a duke was denying your tribe growth by making Allies with every bigger tribe around and leave us with little to no good targets.
But what am i talking to someone who only nobles Barbarians and inactive players?
Hell you even had to let someone clear Donderske before you took one village from him.

All you did all day long was telling us to "fight and prepare OPs" but you never said any specific plan.
You are the worse leader and laughable , no wonder that we have sooo many betrayer in the tribe.
I am by far not the only one who can't stand you and its a pleasure to see you go insane.

DeletedUser57259

im still duke im just going to find some one else to lead nothing wrong with that..why so angry? you know i dont get why so many players is so pissed off? TW brings the bad out in some..has nothing to say half way decent all they do is run their mouth in a hateful way for no reason..do you see me speaking with hate..NOPE! ive always treated most of your guys with respect..but some is just to angry...no need to be hateful guys. and as far as how you rank me..i could care less about that needless cut down remark...do i put you down? no..do i get upset on how you guys or some of you guys talk to me..well yea..but hey lets be adults here with out the negitive comments all the time..are you that upset in your life that you always resort to being a jerk? no need in it..im not bashing you that bad..im just on here to stir up the forums a bit to have a decent conversation thats all..i can do with out all the hateful put downs
The only person that has been angry in this thread thread is you, the whole thread is reads like a baby spitting his dummy out of the pram. :icon_rolleyes:

I've actually found the thread quite amusing, after a few more pages I may motivate myself to run my fake script generator and send a circular. :lol:

DeletedUser84793

The only thing i am ashamed of is joining your tribe.
You are a pathetic big mouth who manipulates others to fight for you and you hide like a coward in the back.
All you ever did as a duke was denying your tribe growth by making Allies with every bigger tribe around and leave us with little to no good targets.
But what am i talking to someone who only nobles Barbarians and inactive players?
Hell you even had to let someone clear Donderske before you took one village from him.

All you did all day long was telling us to "fight and prepare OPs" but you never said any specific plan.
You are the worse leader and laughable , no wonder that we have sooo many betrayer in the tribe.
I am by far not the only one who can't stand you and its a pleasure to see you go insane.

yea ok i brought this tribe from nothing to top spot in the K..i guess now youll say i suck as a duke..when i know in fact the enemy has at least given me some respect for dealing with such noobs. if you dont like our tribe then get out and fight me..oh but wait your to much of a coward to do that now aint ya? you rather betray your own tribe and be a rat..got news for ya their bud..when this is all over ato is still gonna kill you..that shows how stupid you are..your pathetic! i cant say the same to our enemy's at least their loyal to their own..the enemy has more honor then you do..your just pathetic..if you were a real player jump ship leave the tribe then fight me..but again you wont do that because your a coward..no respect from me to you what so ever..and if i dare say i think the enemy deep down feels the same way about you..if you do that to us..you would do it to them..your worthless to even speak to..just dont message me..i got nothing to say to you at all..

DeletedUser84793

The only person that has been angry in this thread thread is you, the whole thread is reads like a baby spitting his dummy out of the pram. :icon_rolleyes:

I've actually found the thread quite amusing, after a few more pages I may motivate myself to run my fake script generator and send a circular. :lol:

nothing wrong with having good conversation and try to get the forum going..im not mad as you think i am. again i got friends in ato..i dont hate you guys..i do how ever feel you guys should not attack us..i told you many times we are not your enemy. but hey its the game right? i just wish you would not use the spy tactics..its kinda lame but i know you guys will kill them off later so no biggy..lol

DeletedUser57259

i just wish you would not use the spy tactics..its kinda lame but i know you guys will kill them off later so no biggy..lol
I'm sure you don't think we should attack you. But you are aren't allies or part of a NAP so you are fair game and some entertainment for players in the area so here we are.

What spy tactics? Members of your tribe have copied and pasted information from your forums and spammed up my inbox without any persuasion on my part. I get dozens of mails a day from tribe members/people wanting to join/people wanting barbies. Trying to woo information from members of a tribe on the rim isn't a consideration.

DeletedUser84793

I'm sure you don't think we should attack you. But you are aren't allies or part of a NAP so you are fair game and some entertainment for players in the area so here we are.

What spy tactics? Members of your tribe have copied and pasted information from your forums and spammed up my inbox without any persuasion on my part. I get dozens of mails a day from tribe members/people wanting to join/people wanting barbies. Trying to woo information from members of a tribe on the rim isn't a consideration.

well your right..let me refrase that statement im sure you dont ask for the intel..their just merely sending it to you guys to kiss butt and to try to save them selfs. and i understand about why we dont have a nap or allies..i get it..and thats fine man..hey its all in fun..you should be proud of the work you guys has done so far. again i have nothing against you guys..i say what i mean and i try to call it down the middle..im about as honest as i can be..i fight with honor and i stand by my guys until the very end. but with all this spies running scared makes me just wanna disband and kill the ones that i dont trust..it kills our game as a tribe. but i dont blame you guys..i know you guys are better then that.

germanwind

lets not forget their basher tribe as well...i mean im not complaining..when did you ever see me on here saying oh please stop? no where..so the answer to your question is...i was speaking on them declaring war if you had notice the title and all i said was we were a lot smaller then them...but no where did you ever see me cry about anything.:icon_rolleyes:

I suggest you Reread my post. Cause i never said:'' I xxloudhyxx does want aTo to stop attack us!''
I asked you the question how many of aTo actually fighting your tribe? Cause you scream that aTo is attack you small tribe.. Well, aTo is not attack you, a minor part of aTo is doing that.. That's hardly the hole tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

I suggest you Reread my post. Cause i never said:'' I xxloudhyxx does want aTo to stop attack us!''
I asked you the question how many of aTo actually fighting your tribe? Cause you scream that aTo is attack you small tribe.. Well, aTo is not attack you, a minor part of aTo is doing that.. That's hardly the hole tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

fair enough!

DeletedUser

First after 1 month war with ebola we lost only a few villages even if we are 10 times smaller and we never asked in external help from other tribes...(we asked in game but noone wants to fight)
I was talking with stats about ebola council members and the way they expand with no wars.
You are crying kid and your folks who send circular messages in our tribe every week....
You are so afraid to fight 1 of the 3 big tribes around you...

TakeThatVillage you are not in ebola any more?
You want to internal and make it look like you fight for these villages or you are bored of hugging

I'm still there for 3 reasons

1. To help eat S-D
2. I want more internals (FREE VILLAS YESSSSS)
3. Ebola is winning the war that we are posing no effort it- Chaaaachingggg

DeletedUser

stealthy, for the love of god... there was a point where I used to stick up for you, but you really went bonkers, cursing my name behind my back then acting all buddy buddy with me...

TW can do crazy things to people, it seems.... I'm sure IRL you're a decent person, so do the right thing and either play the game without this weird power trip BS thinking you control the area. You don't. We do. We have for quite a while. t2ist, What?? and myself are growing and expanding here.

Either plan a proper war against us and give us something real to talk about or be quiet and let us much on you.

This forum post is you all over. Always talking around the issue whilst avoiding any actions or accountability.

You haven't set up "friendships", you have outed yourself as being of an unstable character (at least ingame) and not worth trusting. You have proved it yourself so many times.