ato declares war

DeletedUser84793

well ato declares war on T-T-H and our allies..if any other tribe who wants to shut these guys down and join us..contact me in game. these tribe hoppers and mass recruiters will know we will not go down so easy! it's time this world starts to get exciting again. I welcome any and all tribes who wants to see the end for ato to join in the fun..:icon_twisted:

I hate the fact their so cocky...they think their just going to take the world...but in fact their mostly a bunch of noobs from other tribes joined together for personal security...we have been killing their nukes and nobles as they come in..i have seen nothing from them that will show me their worth any count on this world. anyways..I wanted to let the world know...so let it be so! ato...you guys is nothing more then mass recruiters and you dont have the skill to do anything except run your mouth and let noobs get you killed off...enjoy your game! and most importantly..you better stay active! Chumps! T-T-H AND OUR ALLIES WILL NOT FOLD! You will see it will be tough to bully us around as you pretty much know already!

DeletedUser

aTo vs a 10 times smaller tribe, Ebola vs a 7 times smaller tribe and ...

Where's the honor we used to see in TW?

DeletedUser104736

I'm so confused, Stealthy's spelling is absolutely fine here. #WarDecInvalid :D

DeletedUser

Wheres the PnP?

Anyway..
"it's time this world starts to get exciting again."

This world has never yet been exciting..

DeletedUser84793

My friend you hit the nail on the head! They have been attacking us for some time now..and we have killed tons of their offensive, they seem to take the inactives but is failing at taking our main players. i got to say as big as they are,It's shameful that they have not taken us out yet. Again i see nothing about these guys that impress me as a whole. They do how ever i'm sure have some good players,But the ones that's attacking us...They need to work on their noble trains,you can snipe it to easy. they think because of their size they can take advantage,We will not fold like some of the smaller tribes they have taken out by mass recruiting or turning them into their personal basher tribe. to be honest it makes me sick to see players run for cover and not be loyal to their team mates! I personally will die for my tribe until the very end..I cant be bought. I am loyal to my tribe and i will continue to do the best i can for T-T-H And our friends and allies. they have no honor but most of all their to cocky for their own good. they think their winning the world...It wont be ato I assure you of that!

DeletedUser84793

it kinda was in the beginning,but died off. no worries i will make it interesting again..lol

DeletedUser

Ummm, this world is a 250ms gap, everybodys train is easy to snipe unless they send them from individual villages..

But as I said this world wasn't interesting anytime in the past, so you can't say "ill make it interesting again" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84793

Ummm, this world is a 250ms gap, everybodys train is easy to snipe unless they send them from individual villages..

But as I said this world wasn't interesting anytime in the past, so you can't say "ill make it interesting again" :icon_wink:

well ok i stand corrected...i will try to make it interesting hows that? :lol:

DeletedUser

aTo is the only good tribe in this world besides Ya Bro. I will not understatement them instead of you.

DeletedUser84793

aTo is the only good tribe in this world besides Ya Bro. I will not understatement them instead of you.

i will never take them lightly..they do have some great players..not all of them are bad. But i will say this...comparing them to Ya Bro is far fetch to even consider. we have been fighting them for about two months now...the only reason why they gain in numbers is by mass recruiting other players...not by taking our villages. we hold the top spot in our K26. and we plan to keep that spot. We beat impact,vio and now we will work on ato much more then before. I respect all active players in this game,I dont respect players who hides behind what seem to be a very powerful tribe. they bounce from tribe to tribe...who can respect runners? we fight with honor and loyalty...team play and being active is what counts in this game...and its the game we will try to win when it comes to the ato members...but your right their a good tribe..but what have they done so far? mass recruit? we will see how good they really are. thanks for your comment.

DeletedUser115814

I'll just leave this here and not take credit for it.
51e7e8c196b014d286c070418939f85f.png

Side 1:
Players: t2ist
Side 2:
Tribes: T-T-H

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 276
Difference: 234

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 181,173
Side 2: 476,633
Difference: 295,460

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,450
Side 2: 13,347
Difference: 82,103

chart

DeletedUser

Hmm yep

Side 1:
Tribes: aTo
Side 2:
Tribes: T-T-H, T-T-H2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,105
Side 2: 221
Difference: 884

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,790,820
Side 2: 388,348
Difference: 5,402,472

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,605
Side 2: 5,892
Difference: 90,713

chart

I tried my best 21 conquers so far, I never lost a full nuke anywhere thou i know some guys were ******* retarded and thats being handled. Impact was a useless tribe and you didn't beat Vio they got beaten by ato. Vio was never a good tribe to begin with thou. I agree with you thou on the Ya Bro comparison.

This looks funny if you compare it with conquers ^^.

green.png
t2ist
21 conquers 22.34%

DeletedUser

i will never take them lightly..they do have some great players..not all of them are bad. But i will say this...comparing them to Ya Bro is far fetch to even consider. we have been fighting them for about two months now...the only reason why they gain in numbers is by mass recruiting other players...not by taking our villages. we hold the top spot in our K26. and we plan to keep that spot. We beat impact,vio and now we will work on ato much more then before. I respect all active players in this game,I dont respect players who hides behind what seem to be a very powerful tribe. they bounce from tribe to tribe...who can respect runners? we fight with honor and loyalty...team play and being active is what counts in this game...and its the game we will try to win when it comes to the ato members...but your right their a good tribe..but what have they done so far? mass recruit? we will see how good they really are. thanks for your comment.

Perhaps they mass rec, I didnt notice. But aTo is the only tribe from top 10 who got war experience so far (expect ya bro).
When we fought with them before few monthes, they played as a team perfectly. It was really, really hard to break them (we even fail to break them in xmrme op , after we launched over him like 80 hulks..). Perhaps they mass rec, but basicly their best players and their leaders is over there from the first day. Tbh, about respect and honor, they are one of the fewest tribes on this world that I can say they are, got honor and respect. Otherwise they wasnt here today, after all the wars they suffer (as you can look at their ODD)

DeletedUser84793

we have been in defensive mode t2ist..this dont say anything. to be honest those 21 villages you took were inactives..not to mention in a two month span you guys only took 21?..lol not impressive and may i also add you guys were not targeted from a offensive front...a tribe who is far more powerful then we are...21 villages is rather shameful dont you think..at least 2 months of your attacks...today you declared war...those numbers will be changing in our favor here soon...watch and see my little tribe hopper friend!:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115814

Well its kind of a wash of a war... There are only 2-3 ATO players in the same continent as the great TTH super global alliance task force one. By pure number and village count- ATO is outnumbered.

In other words- This war is more like t2ist vs TTH, TTH2, TTH3, TTH4 rather than ATO.

DeletedUser

Wheres the PnP?

Anyway..
"it's time this world starts to get exciting again."

This world has never yet been exciting..

Stealthy you make me laugh literally. I find it hilarious. You call us mass recruiters an tribe hoppers... I feel that you suffer from delusions are you ok? You may not be within a week or two on your world 76 account. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84793

Perhaps they mass rec, I didnt notice. But aTo is the only tribe from top 10 who got war experience so far (expect ya bro).
When we fought with them before few monthes, they played as a team perfectly. It was really, really hard to break them (we even fail to break them in xmrme op , after we launched over him like 80 hulks..). Perhaps they mass rec, but basicly their best players and their leaders is over there from the first day. Tbh, about respect and honor, they are one of the fewest tribes on this world that I can say they are, got honor and respect. Otherwise they wasnt here today, after all the wars they suffer (as you can look at their ODD)

i respect the original players of ato..i was speaking on the members who ran from tribe to tribe and now is ato. these guys are tough talkers. i see your point to a degree and by all means im not going to say their tribe is worthless..what i will say for sure is..we will not be that easy for them. we have hold out so far in two months of none stop attacks...im sure we will continue to hold out another two months until they give up..lol win or lose...we love the fight! and also im very happy our tribe our little tribe is standing up against them as little as we are compared to them..that alone says something about T-T-H I think.

DeletedUser

Also as for the "mass recruiting" I would recommend anyone who remotely believes that delusion to just look at the tribe changes an notice that we have had very few join our tribe compared to others the past month or two.