ato declares war

DeletedUser86709

Just a question do you think your funny? or are you just 7? I don't get what's going on here.

DeletedUser116223

oh wow what a surprise michonne whining about him getting destroyed by ebola again!

It really sucks you have the disease man, but stop complaining about it.

Ain't nobody donating to yo charity

Lol this kid.
Did i mention ebola?
You like this tribe cause you are both huggers and you have big tribes cause of merging?
DO you see any red village?
You are just 1 more hugger ...
Your tribe controls 7 continents and you have 3 big tribes close to you and ofc you dont fight...

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you are keeping quiet after your failed OP on Larsk. Otherwise I have no doubt that you would be screaming to the world how bad Ebola is.

On that note, thanks for the free Defender of the Day award, and the sniping practice. I was getting rusty :D

DeletedUser

And you puff your chest because you defended a small OP?

Although I guess that is a big achievement, considering how much you war

DeletedUser116223

Pretty sure you are keeping quiet after your failed OP on Larsk. Otherwise I have no doubt that you would be screaming to the world how bad Ebola is.

On that note, thanks for the free Defender of the Day award, and the sniping practice. I was getting rusty :D

Ιits very difficult to stack a player when you have 3200 villages ...
There was no snipe at all....your training failed you sniped nothing,you just stack villas and reclaim
Think how many WARS conducted if the defender of the day is the player that s-d beats...
If you are larsk when i hit two villages in Rim you were not capable to do a simple snipe.
If we had more nukes we would noble all the villas.

None TT 05th September 2014 - 06:05:22 203
TT None 08th September 2014 - 11:07:32 159
None ~IMP~U 09th September 2014 - 01:07:49 211
~IMP~U -=SH=- 13th October 2014 - 20:07:27 5,425
-=SH=- GSM 31st October 2014 - 20:06:47 25,893
GSM Pox 16th November 2014 - 21:09:22 21,187

Change more tribes in order to survive as i can remember you betrayed -=sh=- for gsm.
Later you may betray ebola also for someone else.

This was a thread about the war between atto and T-T-H ,why the batman and ebola boys mention us on this thread,we sayed nothing about ebola here...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This thread is about a case already closed:

To everything else being discussed here:

whothehellcares.jpg

DeletedUser116699

well done for your 1st fight on this world :icon_eek:

you are GOOOOD!!!!
rcNrT.gif

DeletedUser

d61659dc68c2fd400cea5a3c5e0685cf.png

11572402e6ddad0c97fae64f17ba8cc3.png

Don't kid youself Michonne. We sniped every single train sent at him. Do you really think Ebola would take chances?

The exceptions were villages he pre-nobled (I hope you had fun killing your own nukes), and low wall villages which were recaptured.

Go back to your drawing board and come up with something better :)

Granted sniping is easy on this world... but I think you are in over your head, and fail to realize it. It's somewhat saddening :(

DeletedUser116223

We snipe every day over 10 noble trains from ebola and we never posted reports.
You post a print screen from a noble train that was heading to alejandra from 24 hours and larsk noble this earlyer and asked for snipe.
You had 15 hours to do this and you lost the village although you sniped a bad noble train...

1 more village was cleared and we nobled this the loyalty was 100% and there was no snipe.
You prenobled only a small one i think anyway...

After 1 month war you did your first snipe gj
This thread is about atto vs t-t-h and you post printscreens with sniped trains of s-d.
Keep hugging bro

Last edited:

DeletedUser116699

d61659dc68c2fd400cea5a3c5e0685cf.png

11572402e6ddad0c97fae64f17ba8cc3.png

Don't kid youself Michonne. We sniped every single train sent at him. Do you really think Ebola would take chances?

The exceptions were villages he pre-nobled (I hope you had fun killing your own nukes), and low wall villages which were recaptured.

Go back to your drawing board and come up with something better :)

Granted sniping is easy on this world... but I think you are in over your head, and fail to realize it. It's somewhat saddening :(

hahahahahaah......just think about how many times you try to noble us and the results :icon_razz:

you dont wanna start this snipe war at foroum......you are so behind

brattydreams

Maybe you guys should open your own war thread and entertain the world there. Most people lost interest in this thread since one of the tribes disbanded.

I must say I hope it is better PnP than what I have seen so far on this world! And show some WAR stats, that and the PnP is all anyone cares about anyway. The rest just sounds like whining. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116253

I am a little disappointed that he claimed to have taken down IMPACT. That was me :(

DeletedUser84793

I am a little disappointed that he claimed to have taken down IMPACT. That was me :(

I never took all the credit..you killed a lot of impact members if i recall right...you guys also recruited lots of them to..and to be honest on both sides..impact was mostly inactive and did not work together anyways. but i know you did take alot out just by your self..you get lots of props on that man...