ATS is actively recruiting

• Thread starter CanadianSongEmperor
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ATS is now actively recruiting.

Recruitment will be set to open, and all applications will be considered. If you wish to join, Submit an application. Anyone can apply.

If you have any questions please post them below, or mail me in-game.

CSE

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to apply.

Past experience on W52:

Original homcgra1 player with homcgra and ahmed. The only one to keep playing past 2-3mil~.

Joined 3 months late, got to rank 4/5, then got lazy. Was the main person involved in sit-defending Kingmq38 with the owner as nobody else was capable/willing to do anything for the tribe on that front that wasn't for their own account. Used my account purely as a nuker to help the frontliners close-range finish off WET members (caused a few to quit from my mass-nuking and faking).

Then took over Chelsea Staub. Took like 100+ villages from MIKE + -SWAT-, and had a lot of fun causing Arioch44 to make his account unattackable until it barbed out. Had fun fighting alongside Jeff and taking pretty much all of north K23 out between us :)

Gave Chelsea Staub to a new owner when running to hide from persecution. Set homcgra1 to delete at the same time. Just occasionally trolled the W52 forum since :icon_redface:

I'd need an account, and probably would do nothing on it as frankly W52 was not worth playing on after Randerson left as nobody really was putting up a fight.

Hope my application gets accepted :icon_eek: