Attack Break End .. ?

SJDB Noble

It seems that within achievements, looter of the day is being populated, even my own... but all reps are still visits....

DeletedUser40473

with what happened before with no cap on offer now this well shame
somebody is not up to there job hope folk are looking at each other now wondering wtf to do.......
we need something as it took me a while to set up farming and by time they get back its not worth doing it again
id like coin chest and free noble for my efforts ....

beebetter

Cant believe some ass don,t know, first day after breaks is most important. but guess I should know that after all these years, they are consistent at ineptitude.

DeletedUser115182

in the same boat guys :( woke up 3 hrs ago to attack inwards from my 25x25
just had 440 visits in the first 10 min period! :(

least the auto maps finally updated! :)

and the response

Hello dl1977,

Thank you for reporting this issue, it should now be fixed. We apologise for the confusion and inconvenience.

Please note that this message has been sent automatically in reply to all tickets regarding this issue. If you have further questions, please feel free to reopen the ticket.

Unfortunately it is not possible to replay the attacks, or to compensate for the visits.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40473

seeing as most folk who have been stung pay to play im sure there is a very big need to compensate
eg my prev post a coin chest and priv noble would be very suitable to all
some of the big gun farmers put a hell of alot of effort into tonight and to just dismiss without a care is showing players that you don't give a stuff,surly you must understand the effort?

DeletedUser62954

my neighbors managed to most of the resources in the barbs near me cause they were lucky enough to send late. all my 80 attacks came home with nothing... and are now going to nearly empty barbs...

they should compensate players who were affected by their ineptitude. its only fair.

then again. when has people in authority, specially game developers been fair.

in Game of War - Fire Age, they at least compensate their players when they screw up. they give resources, speeds, or gold to use in-game...

DeletedUser120009

We had 10 farm runs land after 00:16, every other landed before and were only visits.
Left chasing that lotd again now.

DeletedUser

TW don't care about the players in the game. They easily costed me 1.2 mil resources, and the 4 hours I spent on and off timing attacks ..

Notice how no admin/mod has taken to this forum to write a real apology, or discuss the matter at all : )

Please read

In the early hours of the morning it isn't possible to contact anyone for further information on how this will be dealt with. I totally understand everyone's frustrations. :(
The problem also being, it's holidays for most people and therefore getting responses to anything is pretty difficult. That's not to say no-one cares about it.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Move on guys. Tw is run by people just like us , they are also celebrating so please change the subject.

Sam

*GranTorino

Celebrating or not, they have positions and deadlines to uphold. if the attack break was going to end at 00:16, then tell us its ending at 00:16 so we can prepare ourselves as such.

I'm not sure about you, but this is the post I read -

https://gyazo.com/559566ae0cdce13e72dc61850222e53d

I've asked a few friends, other servers were all up and running again on the time that was promised.

DeletedUser62954

TW don't care about the players in the game. They easily costed me 1.2 mil resources, and the 4 hours I spent on and off timing attacks ..

Notice how no admin/mod has taken to this forum to write a real apology, or discuss the matter at all : )
i woke up at 3am in the morning (local time) so that i can send timed attacks at farms all around me. didnt sleep after that cause i had to send out attacks over a 4 hour period. i was so happy i had 80 plus attacks landing right after the break and was looking forward to my resources... i was like WTF. when my attacks landed as visits.

whats the point of making announcements if you guys wont follow them. better not have the break at all.

is this the way TW people treat their LOYAL customers? i have been a TW player for 8 years... its only FAIR... that those affected get compensated for their troubles.

SJDB Noble

Your message (Attack Break End .. ?) contains inappropriate language:
This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Staff have the time to delete my post but no time for an explanation re. this issue.
Pathetic jobsworths.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Your message (Attack Break End .. ?) contains inappropriate language:
This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Staff have the time to delete my post but no time for an explanation re. this issue.
Pathetic jobsworths.

The people running the forum aren't the same who run IG. They have no power whatsoever IG.

DeletedUser107279

I think this is their awesome compensation

Jan 03, 09:05

For the entirety of Wednesday, all units will sport a 10% increased loot capacity!

:(

Can't believe it's hard to give at least some PP as compensation to those who had attacks land from 00:00 to 00:15