Attack Breaks

DeletedUser

there is nothing mentioned abour supports, so i think you can.

unless they mention it later on.

Well this will help tribes which are getting gang banged to reorganize, but I'm for some break it should be peace during that time even between enemies. C

DeletedUser61629

Attack breaks are often used strategically to reshuffle support.

DeletedUser

That is interesting. Why does orthodox celebrate Christmas on the 7th?

Tbh, my family/people are Orthodox but I am personally not religious so don't really know much about this. What I do know is that the Orthodox peoples and their Churches work according to a different calendar (Julian calendar), while the other types of Christian churches have a different calendar (Gregorian calendar).

There is a time difference between the two calendars. The Julian calendar is something like 12 or 13 days behind the Gregorian calendar, which partly explains why the Orthodox celebrate X-MAS on the 7th of January. Plus, for some of the Orthodox people's who fully adhere to the Julian calendar, this year is not 2009, but 2002. So there is also a 7 year difference between the two calendars.

I hope that explains it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey SV Ostroski whats up? SV has a valid point though. The Orthodox celebrate X-MAS on the 7th of January, so it would have been nice if the 2nd attack break extended to the 7th. Maybe the TWT people would think about this.

PS. Atheist personally but my people also celebrate X-MAS on the 7th.

Hi there Blak...sneaking around a bit...how r u?

OT Orthodox church using an old Julian calendar

DeletedUser

Hahaha,this is amusing,,can I not get attaked on the 21st of january please?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

But anewdream come on. Some of us celebrate X-MAS on the 7th of January, and the 25th and the attack break that covers it doesn't cover us, in a manner of speaking. Would be nice if the Orthodox X-MAS was also covered. And I have never heard of anyone celebrating X-MAS on the 27th of January, but if you do then sure why not:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha,this is amusing,,can I not get attaked on the 21st of january please?:icon_eek:

Well it seems that you have take care of that you can not be attacked right now (uh I lost my self there). :)

DeletedUser

But anewdream come on. Some of us celebrate X-MAS on the 7th of January, and the 25th and the attack break that covers it doesn't cover us, in a manner of speaking. Would be nice if the Orthodox X-MAS was also covered. And I have never heard of anyone celebrating X-MAS on the 27th of January, but if you do then sure why not:p

Please don't omit the Christ from Christmas. This is the only holiday we do this to for some reason. I would appreciate it.

DeletedUser

What I find funny is people complain about us not saying, happy Ramadan and such, and that we should say that instead of Merry Christmas...well if we only say theres isn't that the same thing except switched? And don't say...say "happy holidays" and it will solve everything.

Holiday Tree? damn, now thats confusing...I thought a Christmas tree was a symbol of Christmas not the holidays...are we going to say, look at the Holiday Chanukkah...no, obviously not. the Chanukkah is part of Hannaka, and I wouldn't expect it to be called anything else.

So guess what, I say celebrate what you celebrate but don't try and get other people to stop celebrate what they are celebrating.

DeletedUser

Please don't omit the Christ from Christmas. This is the only holiday we do this to for some reason. I would appreciate it.

True enough...but they could've picked a better day for his bday...then again I guess the Christians just wanted to party that day too :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I was just kidding around bro,,I meant no harm nor disrespect:)

DeletedUser77072

How about an attack break on December 13th? Just for you :icon_wink:

hmm yeah I was gonna launch attacks on you, anewdream, and it looks like you imposed a break on yourself..

DeletedUser

some people dont celebrate it, and others dont beleive in christ. thats why the ommision of christ came about and we got xmas. to ask people to change how they say that would be asking them to go against their beleifs (not everybody, but some are just too lazy to type out the word correctly).

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out. It has nothing to do with religious standpoint. Just lazy...

DeletedUser

sweet this means i can get my troops drunk in another village.

my lazy soldiers hate to leave there village to go to a bar.