Attack Breaks

DeletedUser

And here ends the discussion about religion. The topic is the attack break, which came in place because many people would like to spend the holidays doing other things than playing TW.
And for your information: the X in 'Xmas' stands for 'Christ'. It is the first letter of the Greek word for Christ and has been used throughout history as an abbreviation for his(/His) name so much, it has become simply another symbol.

And any posts from now on, containing as much as one word referring to this discussion will be infracted.

DeletedUser78095

I am looking forward to it... I have 3000 incomings atm ;)

DeletedUser

And here ends the discussion about religion. The topic is the attack break, which came in place because many people would like to spend the holidays doing other things than playing TW.
And for your information: the X in 'Xmas' stands for 'Christ'. It is the first letter of the Greek word for Christ and has been used throughout history as an abbreviation for his(/His) name so much, it has become simply another symbol.

And any posts from now on, containing as much as one word referring to this discussion will be infracted.

can we create another thread to continue the discussion? cause I wanted to make some comments :icon_razz:

Hackervirus

Visit

Lemnos (182|610) K61 paid you a visit

Together you celebrated a comfortable Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all players!

Hehe funny ;}