Attack ID scripts?

DeletedUser

Is anyone else on this world having issues with the Attack ID script? I tried using the one from W41 but isn't working right.

1337killa

nope i do not lol i just started playing again havnt had time to work on any scripts

DeletedUser

I was looking for one of these too. Timing manually is annoying.

DeletedUser

lol, I don't even know how scripts work. If only I wasn't so lazy, I would actually look it up in the forums. Meh, maybe if someone told me how? (HINT HINT) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is anyone else on this world having issues with the Attack ID script? I tried using the one from W41 but isn't working right.

I haven't figured it out yet, But Then again, I gave up after adding in the Archers and the Mounded Cav

DeletedUser

Yeah, the updating to 6.0 has screwed up just about every script I have. lol

DeletedUser

Pretty much all scripts aren't working, due to the update. There's a few players working on them atm. (Y)

DeletedUser

timing manually owns lol, much more fun to do it on your own and make it impossible for the others to dodge the attack :D

DeletedUser

you can't be serious??? manually??? on W26 i have 1k incoming...im not going to manually do that lmao

DeletedUser

indeed i am noob...yet i have lost less villages then you :O

DeletedUser64909

[spoil]javascript:function V(){return 1;}window.onerror=V;function Z(){a=1;b=1;c='{unit}|{sent}|({coords})|{player}|{duration}'; p=['Scout','LC','HC','Axe','Sword','Ram','***Noble***'];d=document;function J(e){return/\s\(((\d+)\|(\d+))\)\sK/i.exec(e);}function K(e){f=parseInt(e,10);return(f>9?f:'0'+f);}function L(g,e){return g.getElementsByTagName(e);}function N(g){return g.innerHTML;}function M(g){return N(L(g,'a')[0]);}function O(){return k.insertRow(E++);}function W(f){return B.insertCell(f);}function P(g,e){g.innerHTML=e;return g;}function X(e){C=B.appendChild(d.createElement('th'));return P(C,e);}function Y(f){return K(f/U)+':'+K(f%(U)/T )+':'+K(f%T);}U=3600;T=60;R='table';S='width';s=L(document,R);for(j=0;j<s.length;j++){s[j].removeAttribute(S);if(s[j].className=='main'){s=L(L(s[j],'tbody')[0],R);break;}}D=0;for(j=0;j<s.length;j++){s[j].removeAttribute(S);if(s[j].className='vis'){k=s[j];if(t=k.rows)D=t.length;break;}}for(E=0;E<D;E++){l=t[E];m=(u=l.cells)?u.length:0;if(m){u[m-1].colSpan=5-m;if(N(u[0])=='Arrival:')Q=new Date(N(u[1]).replace(/<.*/i,''));else{if(N(u[0])=='Arrival in:')v=N(u[1]).match(/\d+/ig);}if(E==1)G=M(u[2]);if(E==2)w=J(M(u[1]));if(E==4)x=J(M(u[1]));}}y=v[0]*U+v[1]*T+v[2]*1;n=w[2]-x[2];o=w[3]-x[3];F=Math.sqrt(n*n+o*o);H=F.toFixed(2);E=D-2;s=L(k,'input');i=s[1];h=s[0];h.size=T;B=O();P(W(0),'Distance:').colSpan=2;P(W(1),H+' Fields').colSpan=2;B=O();X('Unit');X('Sent');X('Duration');X('Name to');c=c.replace(/\{coords\}/i,w[1]).replace(/\{distance\}/i,H).replace(/\{player\}/i,G);for(j in p){z=Math.round([9,10,11,18,22,30,35][j]*T*F/a/b);A=z-y;if(A>0){I=Y(z);B=O();P(W(0),p[j]);P(W(1),A<T&&'just now'||A<U&&Math.floor(A/T)+' mins ago'||Y(A)+' ago');P(W(2),I);C=W(3);q=C.appendChild(i.cloneNode(1));r=C.appendChild(h.cloneNode(1));r.id='I'+j;r.value=c.replace(/\{duration\}/i,I).replace(/\{sent\}/i,new Date(Q-z*1000).toLocaleString().replace(/.\d{4}/i,'').replace(/(\w{3})\w*/i,'$1')).replace(/\{unit\}/i,p[j]);q.onmousedown=new Function('h.value=d.getElementById(\'I'+j+'\').value;');}}}Z();

That's the one I use (doesn't have archers or MA)[/spoil]