Failed Vote Attack Planner for TW app.

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

du verlierst

Reaction score
It would be cool to see the attack planner implemented on the app.

Just by clicking a button it opens a screen,

It then gives you 4 boxes,

1. A box where you post the target co-ords
  2. A box where you copy attacking/supporting and noble co-ords from your specific groups,
  3. A box with the land time and date.
  4. And a box to specify how many of each you want to send to each target.

You can then specify each troop type.

Example:
  • The button has a symbol for planning like a blue print image. Clicking it takes you to the attack plan page with "Planner" as title.
  • Below is the first box, in which you have to insert the co-ords of your targets, separated by a comma.
  • Below is the landing time and date of your attacking villages with a drop down list of your groups.
    • You select the group of your first attacking. Villages (players would have to make a group for their specific op)
    • Then you have a plus button if you wish to add more for example anti snipes.
    • Then when you click the group. In a box next to it, it gives you a list of those villages. Next to each village is a tick box you can either specifically tick each one or click the select all option.
  • Once ticked this villages move over to your plan box with the option to select the troop types example ram or axe.
  • After this you can then move on to your noble groups with the time and date again.
    • Similar as the attacking method however those villages won’t have the troop option and will put straight into your plan.
  • Then you have your support options, same as the attacking options
    • You’re given the time and date boxes.
    • Then a drop down box to chose the group again
    • And then the troop type, after ticking which villages you wish to use.
  • At the bottom you can click plan which will then outline your plan in a BB code format.

This would be a fantastic addition to tribal wars in my opinion for all those who use the app.

It would make planning attacks much easier since the current planner can’t be used on app.

Please consider this, I will take feedback from others and adjust it accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean that you gonna use the implemented attackplanner but just make it app friendly? I personally think the attackplanner we has is useless and wasting time to make it more phone friendly is not a thing we need to put focus on.

I dont really know anyone that plans their OP on a phone so i dont think the demand is really there either

du verlierst

Reaction score
You mean that you gonna use the implemented attackplanner but just make it app friendly? I personally think the attackplanner we has is useless and wasting time to make it more phone friendly is not a thing we need to put focus on.

I dont really know anyone that plans their OP on a phone so i dont think the demand is really there either
It’s completely a new style of attack planner which, can be implemented on the browser too, since the current attack planner can’t be used on the app the new design has been designed. The idea is it works similar to fxutility but is solely tw based, with new features. The attack planner will then use your current selected groups to make planning far quicker and easier.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
It’s completely a new style of attack planner which, can be implemented on the browser too, since the current attack planner can’t be used on the app the new design has been designed. The idea is it works similar to fxutility but is solely tw based, with new features. The attack planner will then use your current selected groups to make planning far quicker and easier.
Do you mean the new attack planner feature for tribe leaders only that most of the tribe leaders don't know exists?

There is no other planner built-in into the game. That attack planner works but still needs improvements IMO, even on the desktop browser version.

So IMO before starting the work to add support for that on mobile (which honestly ... can't think how that could be achieved) that attack planner needs to be better for desktop and more people start using it there.

Building a version of a feature without first testing it out massively on a real user base and gaining feedback it's not usually a good formula for success for that feature.

du verlierst

Reaction score
Do you mean the new attack planner feature for tribe leaders only that most of the tribe leaders don't know exists?

There is no other planner built-in into the game. That attack planner works but still needs improvements IMO, even on the desktop browser version.

So IMO before starting the work to add support for that on mobile (which honestly ... can't think how that could be achieved) that attack planner needs to be better for desktop and more people start using it there.

Building a version of a feature without first testing it out massively on a real user base and gaining feedback it's not usually a good formula for success for that feature.
The attack planner on TW Browser needs a lot of work but the style itself is not useable or give any real room to plan hence why people go else where. The idea of this feature can be used to work with multiple people too. The attack planner as a feature can work with AM, dynamic groups and can also be shared with friends/tribe members if they wish to share. Just like command sharing. This allows for easier co-ordinated attacks. When shared they will only see land time and target villages not launch villages. There are so many ways to improve a properly built universal in game planner rather than seeking for a planner outside of TW. The planner on browser can’t be used on app, as said before. Meaning this feature can be used on both app an browser, a lot of people who work or travel, prefer the app that can’t get to a computer.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I see. I totally understand and agree with an attack planner to be built-in in the game and be the best possible planner in existence. I would love to see that happen, not just for browser, for the app (even though personally I rarely use the app) because there are a lot of players who are playing the game from the app.

However, I voted for No because IMO the whole attack planner thing needs reworking firstly on its desktop version. Currently the attack planner is only available for tribe leaders so, probably that should be changed also or a separate planner needs to be done for players, etc.

So there are a lot of improvements/ideas IMO for an attack planner but I see them all starting on being implemented on web first, not app.

This is my point of view at least based on the idea I have that, that is where they are being used the most.

I have this idea based on my experience with scripts. Not all of my scripts on their current form fully support mobile/mobile app, some of them don't even work on mobile app (but they work on mobile browser, even though not that great because how can you hope opening 100 tabs using mass command timer and then moving through tabs in 20-30 seconds like on desktop ... you cant ... so it defeats the purpose of the script).

There are some things IMO that are better handled and done on desktop and if desktop aint currently doing them okay, that's where IMO the work should start.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I dont understand if this is a new feature you asking for (but only for mobile?), or the OP planner that currently exist only for tribe leaders, to be more mobile friendly.

Currently there is no Attack Planner for launches on browser, except through script (eg. snipescripts) and website/programs (Fxutility/TWAAP)

It sounds like what you want is this: Attack Planner Suggestion
but also mobile friendly?

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
I dont understand if this is a new feature you asking for (but only for mobile?), or the OP planner that currently exist only for tribe leaders, to be more mobile friendly.

Currently there is no Attack Planner for launches on browser, except through script (eg. snipescripts) and website/programs (Fxutility/TWAAP)

It sounds like what you want is this: Attack Planner Suggestion
but also mobile friendly?
Your Attack Planner Suggestion sounds great. I see it also gained 94.4% positive votes. Would like to see that implemented for all players not only leaders.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your Attack Planner Suggestion sounds great. I see it also gained 94.4% positive votes. Would like to see that implemented for all players not only leaders.
Glad you liked it, and it is intended to be for all and not leaders (would be pretty useless feature if that was the case) ^^