Implemented Attack Planner

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Another idea of mine x

How many people actually know about the ingame attack planner? Probably little to none.

This is a tool that can be used by players with the correct tribal permissions to use however currently its trash.

You cannot add specific coordinates, and when you do, everyone on the map turns grey making it hard to find your own tribe/players.

What I would suggest, implement a tribal war coordinator tribe permission and they get access to the attack planner.

The new attack planner will enable you to find players, add specific coordinates and perhaps involve arrows to symbolise pushing direction, similar to HOI 4 planning :D

Not sure if this is possible but consider a fully interactive map that's live but editable as if it were on paint, being able to draw on it etc.

This could add a whole new element of tribal op planning which might make the lesser tribes fair better.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi

This idea is approved for voting. I would however love to see some more clear examples on how this 'new attack planner' would work. Which functionalities would you add, in what way, how would they work? ...

Thanks and good luck!

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So er,

Currently I believe you can only enter a player, and it will highlight all their villages.

You cannot enter specific coordinates etc. What I propose is that you can add villages 1 by 1, via tribe, via player, via drawn area (i.e. draw a circle and it will add all coordinates inside it, enable you to draw arrows to represent follow up attack directions etc, add text to to the map.

There could be some form of interaction with the peeps with the perms to edit it, so that in their view, they can see which villages has been fully assigned (i.e. 10/10 nukes assigned)

Then perhaps, the peeps with the perms to edit, can assign their players targets, which then the player who was set x a target can see their given targets on the attack planner, which could trigger a mail i.e. You have been assigned a target, head to the attack planner to find more.

A viable idea,
1) input players participating and nukes available from each
2) input coords and nukes needed to each
click a submit button and have it spit it out

Last edited: