attack speed

DeletedUser

Ye i remember was on w 44 if we are talking about the same situation. Wasnt it detergent, think i saw pics of that on externals? The problem was the 2 villages were same distance to the target so all 4 attacks been sent at same time.

detergent = jjj-raven-jjj, so yes, you are prolly right about that. could be his old ban from W38 though, as I dont know what happend on 44.

but as said, now autospacing makes it impossible to send the attacks faster than allowed, even from 4 different villages.

DeletedUser64969

The fastest you can send 4 attacks (from the same, or from 4 different villages) is 120 ms.

You can still land 4 attacks all on the same millisecond, but you you'd have to time them in seperately from each of 4 villages which are not of equal distance (since 4 equal distance villages you'd need to launch at the same time)

Scripts aren't used in sending fast trains, or in timing trains into the same second.

Yeah scripts are used in the sending of trains, but you can bot databases that can send trains at the times you input, so you dont have to time anything your self, but i think there a little bit complicated for 99.999999999% of the TW population lol, tbh i dont understand why anyone would bother with them as 99% of the tw population cant split a 120ms train so its utterly pointless been able to send faster trains, if your against someone who can split them, then at least its abit of fun, instead of nuke/train to every village.

jayjayjay68

They had not upgraded the auto spacing in W44, you had to send a support ticket for illegal trains. Lucky for me, when I sent my train from 2 different villages, No one reported me ;)

And I was De-Tergent in W44