attack thread

DeletedUser

Its awhile since i have played on thi world so will try to explain best wot i am after,not to good on computers.One ov the moderators sent me a thread? which showed me how to get 4 atacks in one second which i managed to do ,but sum how have deleted ,i had to change over to opera,then open tabs up ,press attack then press certain keys to get the attacks off all within a sec,hope have explained ok enyone make sense out of it?

DeletedUser

Wouldn't happen to be this one, now would it?

Qwe4rty said:
1) Download Opera here

2) Go to Tools-->Preferences
-Then go to Shortcuts and enable Single Key Shortcuts
-Also go to Content and make sure Java Script is enabled

Then get ready to send your attacks. Go to a village you want to attack. If your mouse has a middle mouse button, use that to open the Send Troops into 4 different tabs. Go to each tab and type in the troop numbers you wish to be sent in each attack, and make sure each attack is at the confirmation screen.

screen1xj1.png

Go through each attack, and right click on the "Ok" button so that it the default action for the enter key. Once you've done this, you should see that it is outlined with a blue box.

Once you've done that, simply proceed by pressing Enter-2-enter-2-enter-2... to quickly move through tab and send the attack.

screen2zc8.png

Changing these settings, I got 4 attacks within 148 ms on my first test.

fastattackbv0.png

fastattack1bh0.png

fastattack4dm9.png