Attacked and didn't get all my Haul?

DeletedUser

Probably a noob question, but first "issue" i've had! Here's how it went down

Got home from work
Had a certain amount of material
Built things/soldiers until i didn't have enough resources, specifically my timber was down to like 29
Sent out 2 raids
Went to dinner
Came back about 2 hours later
1st raid came back w/ a haul of 900+
Timber only showed after 2 hours + my 900 haul as 555????

Just wondering where the rest of my haul went. And I did not get attacked while i was away.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Faust's Girl

DeletedUser

One of your neighbors obviously has the bandit unit.

I don't think you made this clear enough.

Bandits at level 1 are pretty measly and ride around in wooden carts failing to be effective at all but I think your neighbour must have bandits level 2 these are all together leaner, meaner and stronger units which have the capability to steal hauls whilst in transit.

Some even pickpocketted my nobleman's crown melted it down and sold it off! All that clay they made a good old profit.

Or alternatively your troops may have holes in their pockets.

Paste the report and attack information if this happens again because to be honest I think yuou just didn't get a full haul.

DeletedUser

Probably a noob question, but first "issue" i've had! Here's how it went down

Got home from work
Had a certain amount of material
Built things/soldiers until i didn't have enough resources, specifically my timber was down to like 29
Sent out 2 raids
Went to dinner
Came back about 2 hours later
1st raid came back w/ a haul of 900+
Timber only showed after 2 hours + my 900 haul as 555????

Just wondering where the rest of my haul went. And I did not get attacked while i was away.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Faust's Girl

Is your wharehouse big enough to hold 900+ resources?

And are you sure its not your troops can collect 900+ and that they really only collected 400 or so?

DeletedUser

Didn't know there were bandits in this game. and there was nothing on my report stating i was looted on my way home.

Yes my wharehouse is more then big enough for 900+++++++ lol

and my report stated that my haul was 900+ for all three items, but i just checked it again to give an accurate number and the numbers are vastly different from last night. I swear i'm not smokin' anything! lol

so maybe it could have been bandits, but do they normally give a report as to your being attacked on the way home?

DeletedUser

Didn't know there were bandits in this game. and there was nothing on my report stating i was looted on my way home.

and my report stated that my haul was 900+ for all three items, but i just checked it again to give an accurate number and the numbers are vastly different from last night. I swear i'm not smokin' anything! lol

so maybe it could have been bandits, but do they normally give a report as to your being attacked on the way home?

nope, you never know when they'll attack :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm putting this down to Bandit error. Like many of the others have said it's a common injustice but it happens :*(

DeletedUser

Thanks guys/gals! i had no idea there were bandits. that sucks! I didn't see anything about them when i did a search? I want bandits!!! lol

FG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just got my bandits to lv3 ... there out doing a job now I think. Lv3 means they can steal directly from players with their steel cart and heavy cavalry driving them. Its really fun imagining how annoyed they are to lose thousands of recources without noticing. You really should get bandits dude .... best unit in the game really :/ And like scouts .. .can only be killed by other bandit units.

DeletedUser

Honestly can't say it anymore clearer.
I came home from work
Spent most of my resources.
Sent out a couple of attack parties.
when i left for dinner (immediatly after sending my attacks) i had 29 total timber in my wharehouse.
came back 2 hours later and from one of my attack reports my haul was 900+ for each timber, clay, and iron and they had already arrived back to my village. However my TOTAL timber count only showed 500+. So between my 2 hours of timber production while i was away and my 900+ haul i was missing a significant amount of timber. I was not attacked or scouted. just trying to figure out where my stuff went.

DeletedUser

And it was only the timber that this happened to?

That i could tell. I don't keep exact figure counts but it was such a dramatic differance that i did notice. Oh and like i had stated in an earlier post. What the report had read at first and what it said when my troops got back were differant. At first it said the 900 for all and THEN it dropped down to a low 300 when they got back and i read my report again after noticing the discrepency. Oh well, what can you do? probably just a glitch or something! glad it wasn't a haul of 2000+ that it messed up!

DeletedUser

That i could tell. I don't keep exact figure counts but it was such a dramatic differance that i did notice. Oh and like i had stated in an earlier post. What the report had read at first and what it said when my troops got back were differant. At first it said the 900 for all and THEN it dropped down to a low 300 when they got back and i read my report again after noticing the discrepency. Oh well, what can you do? probably just a glitch or something! glad it wasn't a haul of 2000+ that it messed up!

You should try to create a ticked,the admins might be able to help.

(In case it's a bug)

DeletedUser

You're all sick and twisted xD

Theres no such thing as bandits. Try submitting an error report?

DeletedUser

*bandits O_O*

ohmy!

head desk..
head desk...
head desk....

lmao! I love this thread!

greenmonsta

LOL oh lawd. I want sum bandits! whar R dey!? Hw du I gt dem?

DeletedUser

There's the problem I think. Total haul was 900 so you got 300 of each resource. That it?