Attacker of the day.

fadarofthedarkblade

congrats wizzzy.

ps i would get cat award i got 20 guys catting me

DeletedUser

canada-hat-fail.gif

Wallam

in football the object is to smash the quarterback not kick a ball and cry to the ref everytime your opponent touches you god damn europeans:lol:

Right because our rugby players wear body armour to run into one another? I thought not.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Congrats on the award

However I shall never forgive you guys for the travesty, tragedy and downright cold blooded calculating torture that you have inflicted on countless races of mankind.

What am I reffering to here ?

You guys exported "Degrassi High" rather than doing the humane thing (e.g. jumping on the grenade) and keeping it within your own borders :'(

DeletedUser

Right because our rugby players wear body armour to run into one another? I thought not.. :icon_razz:

The english invented football...we can call it whatever we like.
Stop changing all the rules and wearing armour cos your all big girls and then argueing we stole the name from you.
Not even sure your country was a real nation when we invented football....any further questions as to why you suck?

On a sidenote, congrats on killing stuff more than those other folks killed stuff.

EDIT- oh and while I think about it we also invented Hockey...and nothing has ever been made cooler by doing it on ice....please Google dancing on Ice if you disagree....also its another sport you feel the need to wear copious amounts of armour for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey,
I'm not a lumberjack, or a Furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo,
or eat blubber
or own a dogsled.
And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a prime minister... not a president,
I speak English and French, not American
and I pronounce it About, not A-boot.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack,
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing,
diversity not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.

A toque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it IS pronounced Zed,
not Zee... ZED!!
Canada is the 2nd largest land mass,
the 1st nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America.

My name is Denti...
and...I......AM......CANADIAN!

Wallam

Stop changing all the rules and wearing armour cos your all big girls and then argueing we stole the name from you.
Not even sure your country was a real nation when we invented football....any further questions as to why you suck?

On a sidenote, congrats on killing stuff more than those other folks killed stuff.

EDIT- oh and while I think about it we also invented Hockey...and nothing has ever been made cooler by doing it on ice....please Google dancing on Ice if you disagree....also its another sport you feel the need to wear copious amounts of armour for.

Thats great, if you reread my post you will find I am not American and I was responding the post I quoted. Oh and I agree with all the arguments that you just came up with, good job :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

American football all the players are faster than you European rugby players. Aw you guys wear armor omg omg omg. If someone that weighed 350 points and could run a 4.9 Id be wearing it 2. Half the tackles in rugby are gang tackles because you guys like hugging the player before tackling him. Its embarrassing to watch. American football they hit way harder than you europeans. Thats why half of you play soccer. Sometimes I wish all our top athletes would play soccer so we could dominate you in every aspect of life that you guys cant seem to grasp :-D :lol:

I expect to get mulitple people to flame me as thats all Europeans can do, even though we saved your *** in WW2 :icon_wink:
So go cry to someone else when you need help :ram:

DeletedUser

... Must...
... Kill...
... Kriid...

How dare you insult our favourite... uhm... restaurant/bakery/coffee shop... thing. :icon_evil:

there's lot of reason to kill me

1-Im Canadian
2-I talk french
3-Your GF does really love me:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I expect to get mulitple people to flame me as thats all Europeans can do, even though we saved your *** in WW2 :icon_wink:

Erm..Who used to own ur ass :icon_wink:

U managed to save our ass yet wat happened in Vietnam :x

Football is way better than ur crappy football, rugby is way more exciting than american football and the athletes in rugby are way more athletic.

HeftySmurf

Dont make me start on a historical debate, i never lose.