Attacker of the Day

DeletedUser

This thread is pretty simple really. saw it in a couple of the other worlds and thought it was pretty cool.

All you have to do is if your attacker of the day put up how many units you killed.

I would be the first but the last time I got attacker of the day it was...

4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 19.08.2010 (373.388 units)!

DeletedUser

one of mine I killed 1 million units but this ones a noob one :L

4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 10.11.2010 (520.683 units)!

DeletedUser

The award always shows the highest amount. So no, you've never defeated over 1 million units in a day Richard.
Keep in mind this is units we're talking about, not ODA.

DeletedUser

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 14.09.2010 (643.037 units)!

DeletedUser

The award always shows the highest amount. So no, you've never defeated over 1 million units in a day Richard.
Keep in mind this is units we're talking about, not ODA.

no it does not man . I always thought that too until it changed from 1 million units to that :/

Am pretty damn sure too. Since i was admiring it :D:icon_redface:

Yh 1million ODA is easy

baseball2009star

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 24.08.2010 (193.291 units)! hehe, it should go a little higher in a short while...

DeletedUser

Lets see who killed the most troops in one day , I believe at this point based on the post its me :)

DeletedUser95913

29x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 20.08.2010 (882.227 units)!

I do believe I win.....

DeletedUser

29x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 20.08.2010 (882.227 units)!

I do believe I win.....

Damn !! :)

PS. Everybody say hooray for the Stikers first official post on the W33 forum .......

baseball2009star

Lol he got it for this thread too hehe his a&& needs to show all of his "Attackers of the Day"

DeletedUser95913

how do I get the list of all those 'attackers of the Day'??

baseball2009star

yup and I applaud you for each one of them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't think you can mate...I believe that it will just show your latest one...

DeletedUser

Yh i wish you could too mate only shows most recent one :( if recent one was a small number of ODA . gets rid of your high number of ODA :(

DeletedUser

It doesn't show the most recent one - it shows the highest amount. :|