Attacking barbs

greenmonsta

I thought this was fixxed???

Command
Origin Player: ---
Village: Barbarian village (565|628) K65
Destination Player: greenmonsta
Village: A worthy village name (567|627) K65

Sounds like Sir Cornish got mad at everyone laughing at him for being nobled by a barb. He's incited a barbarian rebellion!
Anyone ever see the movie 'The happening'?.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Baajesus! How many more of these?
It's part of the quest thingy.
When you send out support as quest, and it lands, the barb sends the attack.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Baajesus! How many more of these?
It's part of the quest thingy.
When you send out support as quest, and it lands, the barb sends the attack.:icon_rolleyes:

^This

Cmon, people. I thought this was pretty clear it was a part of a quest, for bloody sake's.

DeletedUser

Its a quest, im guessing its to stop you leaving em there.

greenmonsta

Well the barb sent me the attack as soon as I sent the support, not when it landed lol.

DeletedUser

When you do anything to a barb with the first two quests about messing with a barb, it'll attack you with one spear.

greenmonsta

I think it should be removed anyway. People new to the game won't realise that barbs don't usually attack you.... It'll just serve to confuse.

DeletedUser

It gives them the first impression on what it is like to be attacked, to get the little newbies' hearts pumpin' ;)

greenmonsta

It gives them the first impression on what it is like to be attacked, to get the little newbies' hearts pumpin' ;)

Thats all fine and dandy, but they'll be scared of attacking barbarians from then on, probably trying to noble them just incase.

DeletedUser

Build up loads of troops, then? Maybe that could be another reason for it.

I really dunno, this world itself confuses me.

greenmonsta

Build up loads of troops, then? Maybe that could be another reason for it.

I really dunno, this world itself confuses me.

Yeah but that would turn new players into plain old turtles. On top of that, it gives them the idea that if the computer attacks with spears, it must be a good offence unit...

DeletedUser

Yeah but that would turn new players into plain old turtles. On top of that, it gives them the idea that if the computer attacks with spears, it must be a good offence unit...

Right. Because before this quest there were no turtles and noone used spears as offensive units.

DeletedUser99127

Maybe its trying to teach players to not spike barbs.. If new players see that supporting barbs gets you attacked, then they wont support the barbs later in the future..? :icon_idea: = less players trying to spike in the future

greenmonsta

Right. Because before this quest there were no turtles and noone used spears as offensive units.

I didn't say there weren't...... what I said was that it's making new players thing attacking with spears is a good idea, and forcing them to turtle for fear of barb attacks....