attacks glitch

DeletedUser

has this happened to anyone else?

I send out my noble train to my target village, and when i go to check the times to make sure it isn't too fast, and what do i find but that TW has screwed my attacks up somehow!

i had about 4500 axes with my first noble, 500 with my second and third and the rest with my last noble (yes, i know its not a full nuke, but oh well =/)

but when i check my attacks, i see my first attack has 500, and my second has the 4500, my third has 500, and last has the rest.

my question is, how exactly does it glitch so that first two attacks switch position? it cant be that it just skipped over the first tab due to lag, because that would put that attack at the end, not in second. ive thought about various possibilities but none of them seem to fit.

DeletedUser

Lag. it happens, attacks get mixed up. just withdraw and re-send, and get a better connection silly :p

DeletedUser

Ive had my clearing wave launch a whole minute behind the rest of my train before.....

DeletedUser

well another wierd thing (or it could just be coincedence) is my trains seem to all be 380ms lately. and im not talking about around that area, im talking about EXACTLY on the dot. anyway, how can it be lag if its not screwing up the timing on my trains?

i dont have a bad connection i know that much. its actually one of the higher end connections. and i cant withdraw because its one of those times where you have to send out some nukes before the train, so once the train is out, it has to stay out =(

Ive had my clearing wave launch a whole minute behind the rest of my train before.....

i launched at the exact second the attack planner said and somehow my noble train ended up 3 seconds ahead of my nuke =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its just lag but if is probably on the server end not your connection, doesn't surprise me with the new worlds and setting still getting worked out.

DeletedUser

and now my next nuke gets put in behind my train.... how the hell am i supposed to send attacks while its doing this crap?? :icon_evil::axemen::icon_evil::axemen:

Rsviper

wow....you're having all these problems NOW?

Ive being having them from day one.....as mentioned above it IS cuz of lag....i have a 256 kbps broadband connection but still get lag at times...however wen i do the same with a 512 kbps connection....no lag.

AS you mentioned my attacks get scrambled a lot of times as well hence the need to check them each time i send a train.

Regarding sending nukes according to the attack planner....i always take into accnt 2-3 seconds of lag before sending my nukes to land ahead of trains.

This might be a temporary thing though since TW has been lagging awfully bad these last few days.

PS...There are chances of overnobling with the kind of train ur sending. Gotta make sure each wave of a train gets neutralised by the preceeding attk jst in case u noble with it.

DeletedUser

wow....you're having all these problems NOW?

Ive being having them from day one.....as mentioned above it IS cuz of lag....i have a 256 kbps broadband connection but still get lag at times...however wen i do the same with a 512 kbps connection....no lag.

AS you mentioned my attacks get scrambled a lot of times as well hence the need to check them each time i send a train.

Regarding sending nukes according to the attack planner....i always take into accnt 2-3 seconds of lag before sending my nukes to land ahead of trains.

This might be a temporary thing though since TW has been lagging awfully bad these last few days.

PS...There are chances of overnobling with the kind of train ur sending. Gotta make sure each wave of a train gets neutralised by the preceeding attk jst in case u noble with it.

the % of overnobling with 4 nobles is very very very low.

Rsviper

I mean in those cases when the villas loyalty is already low when ur train hits say i.e 35 or in cases of cross nobling when ur m8 has already nobled the villa before ur train is abt to land.

DeletedUser

and now my next nuke gets put in behind my train.... how the hell am i supposed to send attacks while its doing this crap?? :icon_evil::axemen::icon_evil::axemen:

you're not at a disadvantage, it happens all the time. to be honest if you have been playing this world for over a year and this is the first time you've noticed this then you are pretty damn lucky. i've had to resend loads of trains before for this reason. not for a while though.. but recently i've been unable to send trains under about 1 second, not sure why. used to be able to get them ~400ms (5 nobles) and my net connection is the same as it's always been (8mbps). rather annoying.

DeletedUser67788

I am getting this crap too.

Even when I try to send my trains slow (2ish seconds) they are still mixing up.

greenmonsta

Yeah I used to have this problem. All thats happening is lag is causing the nobles to stick and suddenly launch at the same time, the server gets confused and mixes the attacks up. It's been happening since this world opened, though it did subside about 6 months ago, its probably back due to W47 and 47 being open, its causing problems across TW.

DeletedUser

we can look on the bright side and think of how it may make the trains harder to snipe.... or we could all storm innogames and yell "rabble, rabble, rabble" at them till they fix it :icon_surprised:

personally im in favor of the second... i arrange my noble trains the way they are cause thats the way i want em... if i wanted em the way TW is making me send em, i would put them like that.

on another note, what if i tried putting the one i want in front as the second one?

then TW would probably be spiteful and send that one off perfectly fine :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Servers tend to lag more when they are prepping for updates as well it seems. And as for the train order getting mixed it happend to me for a long time as well so I just tend to double check or just get pissy when i see reports lol.

DeletedUser

i've seen whole lot of players time their attacks real crappy.. does that count?

DeletedUser

so it seems whenever you send an attack faster then 150ms and TW buffers it for you, as punishment it randomly switches your attacks order around. also, when your noble dies on one of them, the return attack still moves at noble speed along with the other three, even though it should be returning at ram speed. go figure. :icon_neutral:

zakipoo

thats TW for ya these days.
as soon as pp runs out im done with tw

DeletedUser

Would it be my connection when it says something along the lines of "Session Expired, this happens when mroe than one computer is active on the account"

It happens all the time when I'm just trying to send my noble trains (only my one computer) I have a crap connection, so I'm guessing that's the problem.