Attacks towards a target-counter

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordLorderson

Reaction score
I was thinking of a small counter on enemy's profile , next to his name or wherever , which will show the amount of attacks he got towards him. ( similar to the top-right counter we got for incomings )
This counter will show the amount of "your" attacks plus the ones from players that have "Command Share" with you.

It seems like of a non-useful tool overall but for OP coordinators - leadership etc to monitor the participation of their members is helpful.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Doesn't it already show that when you hover the village on the map? It shows Commands(amount) though that might include supports too.

LordLorderson

Reaction score
I'm suggesting an Overall counter against the player , not just a specific village.
Like as soon as you open my Profile , you can check how many incomings attacks i got against me from you+whoever command shared with you.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's cool I suppose. I remember back on another world the enemy tribe would ask if I had enough incomings, if I responded less than 1000 they'd send more fakes. How easy would it be if they didnt even had to ask?