Attention Attention!

DeletedUser79639

I don't get your point. I offered him 5 spots and then how long did it take for him to leave four and join hammer? As far as i can tell, we destroyed Four lol To suggest that is over one player is delusional.

I was offered a spot in four and did talk over options, I never screwed my tribe and sent a circular mail to the whole tribe detailing exactly what happened. When you merged Cody, you asked how many spots I needed for my tribe lol.

Say we are like four.... they recruited drunk and we recruited mezonis. You offered the Koreans to join your tribe and offered them a duke spot. You all talk shit and try to butter it up. Every single thing you flame me for is bollocks and I can provide a screenshot to counter it. Four mass recruited all the way through, hammer mass recruited the mass recruiters...

We merged 2 tribes that were not filled to capacity and cut that number, only recruiting ONE player since then.. And we were more than entitled to as we made the grade to actually bring him down unlike hammer who couldn't fight without help.

You guys win, that's lovely. What you're trying to prove though is only to yourselves as everyone worth their weight knows you're all pussies and some of you are pussies with big mouths.

DeletedUser122015

I don't get your point. I offered him 5 spots and then how long did it take for him to leave four and join hammer? As far as i can tell, we destroyed Four lol To suggest that is over one player is delusional.
To suggest the fact that nobling dead accounts if destroying Four is probably the most delusional thing in the world. Back when we were warring Hammer, they still came in and said it didn't really count. Like, you're just lying to yourself at this stage.

I was offered a spot in four and did talk over options, I never screwed my tribe and sent a circular mail to the whole tribe detailing exactly what happened. When you merged Cody, you asked how many spots I needed for my tribe lol.
Let me set this straight because you're not aware of the fact I've been on the Noobs account since October. I saw every last mail. You got chatty with Stolen, and Stolen told you to come to us. You even state in your opening message "Stolen told me to message you regarding recruitment".

To top it off, the whole time, Trent was saying in Skype he already knew you were after safety. He'd seen the messages to other people, he'd seen the crap you were posting in the Hammer chat. We knew the whole time you were looking to hide. The moment we knew, Trent put it to the test and asked for a NAP while we discussed it. Do you remember him asking you about loyalty? Do you remember you getting super defensive when he confronted you about those messages? I do. It was a funny read. All he said was "I need loyalty not backstabbers" in a single message, and you sent back two paragraphs defending your actions.

The moment you sent that message, you went straight back to your tribe forums, and prepared to break NAP. No warning either, you just got your members to attack and violated your OWN agreement of 3 days ceasefire before break. "Lol four are crap just send attacks" and within 6 hours of your defensive message, the north started getting incommings. Yeah, well done.

Say we are like four.... they recruited drunk and we recruited mezonis. You offered the Koreans to join your tribe and offered them a duke spot. You all talk shit and try to butter it up. Every single thing you flame me for is bollocks and I can provide a screenshot to counter it. Four mass recruited all the way through, hammer mass recruited the mass recruiters...
Hammer didn't even recruit anyone new. They merged CrAzY and MAD together. Lmfao. And let me set it straight for you:

Not a single Korean player was offered leadership. There were Koreans in the tribe before we even reached 1mil points. It was the original members that got other Koreans to join, in spite of some of the tribes on the server due to the fact Four was blasting through tribes early world. The Syua was the one to originally convince them since they came to the world after winning W96. Go through their profiles, they're all from M*E*A*. Well done.

We merged 2 tribes that were not filled to capacity and cut that number, only recruiting ONE player since then.. And we were more than entitled to as we made the grade to actually bring him down unlike hammer who couldn't fight without help.
This entire world, Hammer had been fighting back hard. They didn't let up. The only reason we managed to push them so hard was because we had half the tribe supporting the frontline, forcing them to blast nukes for no reason. We had people actively sniping, even I was doing that myself. The Noobs frontline was taking a massive hit and even then, still actively nobling MAD with a LOT of effort. cbirds is more then 30mil infront of us with ODA. That should give you an indication of how hard we've been hitting MAD up until the merge, but nah, "they couldn't fight without help".

2 support posts on your forums. Lost 2.5mil points in 3 days. No one is supporting anyone and you recruited dead accounts from LITD to bolster numbers in K34. Like, we're just going ham now without a care in the world because the skill level of eNubz is non-existant.

7cFvgOP.png

THIS IS THE THIRD DAMN TRAIN LIKE THIS. COME ON. HOW COULD YOU SMASH US WHEN I HAVE AN 18 SECOND SNIPE WINDOW. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP. HE'S SO CONFIDENT IT'LL WORK HE'S GOT SUPPORT FROM 15 HOURS AWAY LANDING.

You guys win, that's lovely. What you're trying to prove though is only to yourselves as everyone worth their weight knows you're all pussies and some of you are pussies with big mouths.
Hey big mouth. What happened to your growth? No more dead accounts/internals to go off? Go take a pick of one of the quitting players from your forums. Show us your "super skilled moves".

You're a joke. You're john02 level of incompetence. Give it up. Everyone but you knows your shit stinks.

DeletedUser122936

It took a month for Enubz and Hammer to take 2 inactive players while four was breaking the grand alliance of litd and kush and hammer at the time on every front. You seem very delusional.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

DeletedUser45512

Impressive ODS gains. Just as i said in the forums. Your top ranked ODA player has only just got over half my ODS score. All war long you did nothing to help on the main front and just attacked easy areas

DeletedUser122042

Impressive ODS gains. Just as i said in the forums. Your top ranked ODA player has only just got over half my ODS score. All war long you did nothing to help on the main front and just attacked easy areas

Pass me your ego, seems you need help massaging it or are you just after a pat on the back, or maybe some attention ;)

And just to clarify, before the big merge - we were demolishing K45 at a rapid rate, that was our main front, but don’t let Fact get in the way of your posting o_O

Anyway, old news now, let’s just wind the clock down and get to worlds end :cool:

DeletedUser45512

My ego is fine thanks, the world win will be enough so it doesnt need a massage

You were Slowly pushing a front that was the 3rd/4th focus for Four. As has been said many many times and you still wont acknwoledge you sent 0 support to help out Hammer where Four were pushing the hardest. If hammer fell Four would of taken the runes they needed to win the world. 0 help was sent by you guys. At least you took some villages on the outer edge of the world that would of won the war in days i am sure...

DeletedUser122015

And just to clarify, before the big merge - we were demolishing K45 at a rapid rate, that was our main front, but don’t let Fact get in the way of your posting o_O
You were Slowly pushing a front that was the 3rd/4th focus for Four. As has been said many many times and you still wont acknwoledge you sent 0 support to help out Hammer where Four were pushing the hardest. If hammer fell Four would of taken the runes they needed to win the world. 0 help was sent by you guys. At least you took some villages on the outer edge of the world that would of won the war in days i am sure...
I bolded the important part. We were focusing Hammer for the win, while you were hitting a front that wasn't a priority. To top it off, every time we did a small op we still came out better. Mezo's push into K35 shows how much one player did to you, and it took your entire tribe 2 weeks to finally break him down.

You weren't gaining rapidly. We had 4 different areas we were hitting Hammer, and were gaining ground faster there even when they were supporting harder then your entire tribe has done all world.

The bottom line is eNubz weren't a contender. Had they even remotely helped Hammer, we would be in a much worse position right now fighting a war that wouldn't be won. But that was ruined by one mans desire to be a dick.

DeletedUser122042

It really is old news now and not worth debating, but K45 was a Rune continent that Four we’re heavily losing ground in
You may say you weren’t focussed on it as a tribe, but that would have been your failing, because at the time before the merge, whether you’d like to admit it or not - you were losing ground.
Trickster had been smashed out the way, Jammer had been smashed out the way, Rikter had crumpled and Mezonis at the time could have also been taken - JanJanz wasn’t up for the battle and quit as his account became frontline, that was a significant part of K45 that we’d taken control of and were steam rolling through it - players like Xiyie and MDS980 were about to find themselves frontline for the first time in the world also

The rubbish excuse of “we weren’t focussed on it” is a cop out - because even if you had destroyed hammer and gained K55, you had lost K45 - so 1 step forward 1 step back for you chaps in that instance

It’s all by the by now, the worlds happened and everyone will have there own opinion on happenings and it’s all ifs, buts and maybes from here on out

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rikter had nothing to do with you. The player quit around the Christmas break due to real life issues and it was not realized that troops could not be moved after 30 days (had thought it was 90.) As for Trickster

https://gyazo.com/e5e237f1f6a124f60637a63d70d6a92d

Doesn't look like you smashed him out of the way.

Here's the reality of the situation. The Hammer and Kush front could have been defended against with some losses while we went after you. In fact I was preparing to get myself closer to the Enubz front in order to attack myself (which I'm sure you noticed with me quickly eating Jammer villages in K45 getting closer to you.) LITD was done and that front needed no more D, as the K34 Enubz members are made up of former LITD nubs who (with the exception of a few) attack very poorly.

The best thing Enubz can do is mass fake and time attacks with the precision of a robot, but the attack pattern is totally predictable. You start off by mass scouting and are too chicken to break stacks. You go after villages that are less stacked and have members who do nothing but mass fake with maybe a few nukes mixed in. Then you have members who were morons and sent noble trains from 24-40 hours out (camarasa being the absolute worst of them all, how that nub got to 100+ villages is beyond me.) No prenukes beforehand, no support timed after, trains sent without any additional attacks, etc. You guys also literally have no clue how to completely clear a player, you're only good at clearing villages. The Stolen account could have been saved quite easily, I was unfortunately sick with a sinus infection and no one would take the sit. After 2 days of not even bothering to login to the account I sent all support back from Stolen and dropped the sit. It still took you guys a week to fully clear out that account after the sit was dropped and all support sent back. That's just sad.

So in summary, what would have happened? K45 would have lost dominance but quickly gained back as we showed you how to properly attack with actual intelligence behind it instead of predictable brute force, robotic timing, and dumbos sending trains over a day old. Hammer would have likely gained a little more dominance of K55 before we completely crushed and broke you the same way we did LITD. Then with you broken we would have been free to take over K55 and win the world probably after 4-6 more months.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122015

It really is old news now and not worth debating, but K45 was a Rune continent that Four we’re heavily losing ground in
You may say you weren’t focussed on it as a tribe, but that would have been your failing, because at the time before the merge, whether you’d like to admit it or not - you were losing ground.
Trickster had been smashed out the way, Jammer had been smashed out the way, Rikter had crumpled and Mezonis at the time could have also been taken - JanJanz wasn’t up for the battle and quit as his account became frontline, that was a significant part of K45 that we’d taken control of and were steam rolling through it - players like Xiyie and MDS980 were about to find themselves frontline for the first time in the world also

The rubbish excuse of “we weren’t focussed on it” is a cop out - because even if you had destroyed hammer and gained K55, you had lost K45 - so 1 step forward 1 step back for you chaps in that instance

It’s all by the by now, the worlds happened and everyone will have there own opinion on happenings and it’s all ifs, buts and maybes from here on out
Oh boy.

Trickster is still there, not "smashed" but did get hit. Was well and truly defended, as well.
Jammer had a co quit, and the account wasn't watched when it was hit. The losses were comphensated for with Mezo's push into K35.
Rikter has been a topic on the forums for weeks, and it's been known that he quit in December and was a 24/7 sit. You took an entire month to launch on him, after Hammer took the initiative.
The Mezo situation is the funniest because we've already provided proof that he was being defended, as well as the Korean's that sniped more then 40 trains in one single sitting while mezo went on a 5 day hiatus. He claimed no one supported him, but sent home hundreds of villages. The truth was he didn't want to be constantly hit, and didn't realize that we hit harder (which we did) when TBone royally boned him like we said he would.

No, we weren't focussed on it. Your tribe's little speech about hitting back and not going down without a fight to try and hold runes was nothing short of rubbish. The second the Four front focussed the eNubz front, multiple villages were lost within mere days. Even now, with the world ending, none of you are attacking and just sit there "oh end it already". You're going down without a fight, complete oposite from what you all claimed.

The real cop-outs from this whole situation is the fact eNubz weren't ready for war in any form and were boasting about taking inactives from us. We've said time and time again, it's all for naught, have fun while it lasted. Our push into K55, a HEAVILY DEFENDED continent, showed we can push areas we focus without fault.

eNubz skills lie in dodging and blaming everyone else, and not themselves. Your "fearless" leader shows that.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
all im gonna say is. If Enubs and four merged

we would have continued to fight like we did when it looked hopeless for months before.

Nuff said.

some people talk about the grind, other people do it.

the guys in hammer/mad showed more grit than any other tribe on any other world i ever seen. Tbone is a pussy you think we burned you? then you should have let them balls drop and done something you coward.

when we got betrayed we took major losses and fought back, even if it seemed hopeless.

maybe after a few years of training yourself to be a man you can come back and actually fight.

GG to the winners, off to write the history book ;)

DeletedUser122015

GG to everyone. It was a hard fought world up until TBone royally boned himself. Should of backed off and thought for a moment while trying to recruit everyone and copy Four.

Big ups to Cody, Sicory, Anti-pro, Stoner, Beat, Logi. No matter what we threw at you as a tribe, you lot still kept going, all the way. Sicory if you snipe another one of my trains I'm going to slap you upside the head.

Massive props to the entire West side domination by the Korean group, as well as the late arrivals into the tribe. It's good knowing you guys held your own without tribal help, and proved that no matter how much you got nobled you still managed to give it back 5x the amount.

Big +1's to DioPter, King, k2fire, lovbaseball, mire2.0 ( ;) ), RealDonaldTrump, hellosica, hellotaeyon, hellosatang, black phantom, ChesterN1mitz. You guys made the fights so much bareable with your timed support, and massive nuking. Without you, we probably would of lost a hell of a lot more.

I hope those that have left us mid-way through the world find themselves safe, and are doing well. We made it here because of everyone that was involved.

Big thanks to 1776/CORE/Vikings for giving us that amazing early world push to the top. Without you cringey dweebs we wouldn't of been able to eat freely for so long.

One final thanks to chaps, Irrelephant, Jameo, FriskyPidgeon. I worked with you a lot before I joined the Noobs account. I wish you lot the best, and I really hope to play with you again.

My closing screw you goes to cbirds. You're a dick and you owe me breakfast. I wanted that ODA rank 1 you internalling bully. I hate you. You stole my thunder. <3

Thanks for playing everyone, see you again sometime.

Also, fuck TBone ;)

Last edited by a moderator: