Attention Attention!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this important service announcement.

Enubz has been a thorn on the rim for far too long. They have destroyed a few accounts, poached Four players, and have been very rude to Hammer.

download.jpg

Effective today Four is merging into Hammer to rid the world of the Enoobz once and for all.

Let the rise of the tyrants begin!

NOM NOM NOM!

DeletedUser79639

Oh look Merge wars wins again.

None of you actually fought to win the world and you try to insinuate that we brought this on ourselves yet Hammer would not be around to win the world if it was not for eNUBz. Your victory is owed to this tribe and it will be forever noted and archived on this forum and in our minds regardless of what you fools might think. You all hated on Four for the very same actions you have just undertaken.

Just so you can all stop your crap and accusations regarding Mezonis....

Here is your leader telling us we can invite Mezonis way before we did so.......

392155edad2134dde783b65d50382139
392155edad2134dde783b65d50382139.png

Here are our respective stats against Mezonis

Side 1:
Tribes: eNUBz
Side 2:
Players: Mezonis

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 24
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Side 2:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 81
Difference: 16

chart

And here is your leader showing his integrity after we just told him about our conversation with noobs on ice2.0 asking us to accept a merger of 25 members of Four. We refused as this is tribal wars and not hugs!

f7fba7a7022714427a55d0bf7f9c9032.png

f7fba7a7022714427a55d0bf7f9c9032

And yet

f791bb1d48c2758ec0a258ec15224623.png

https://gyazo.com/f791bb1d48c2758ec0a258ec15224623

Finally I bring you all to the war stats, for a tribe only really in the game in its capacity since 15th December and only fighting for 3 months, we rock and the rest truly do suck. Numbers do not lie, yes you win the world. But your win is hollow and every single one of you guys who have anything about you, know this was not the way a skilled tribe would choose to end a world.

ff4ccc27b4b8d0006a1232e4e64bcab5.png

https://gyazo.com/ff4ccc27b4b8d0006a1232e4e64bcab5

Damn we even got over half your ODA in that time and yet you guys been around since when?

f062995f4ab757c69bfcd1d27c2b8f35.png

https://gyazo.com/f062995f4ab757c69bfcd1d27c2b8f35

and we started when?

c43ee4a2be5c40a253d04232c09b8cc1.png

https://gyazo.com/c43ee4a2be5c40a253d04232c09b8cc1

Oh 2 months after you guys?

I think we all know that everyone who chooses to believe that Hammer or Four deserve their win in the fashion it has come about are as delusional as noobs on ice2.0

You all took the easy way out and try to butter it up like you earned it. Hitting that recruit button and ending the world in a couple of hours is a cheap move, but if anyone is ever interested, they will be able to look over this forum at your world win and see what happened. Better yet, we all know, including you guys! :D

I know I leave this world having nobled more of Four than anyone else by quite some margin

ab958adef36dc59d433cef5b0b85f900.png

https://gyazo.com/ab958adef36dc59d433cef5b0b85f900

Even satit nobled more of Four than anyone in Hammer :D

GG to those who actually fought, had a real good time fighting Four and no hard feelings to any of you. Those allies from Hammer though, you gotta watch em cos they're the real snakes of 102

Thank you also to those members of LITD, KUSH and DRUNK who were not sneaky rats and stood by your allies regardless.

I played this world for you <3

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TL;DR

Tbone pissed enough people off that everyone wants to see him gone from the world and we all want this world to be over with anyway. The end.

DeletedUser79639

You mean you were all scared I was coming for you :p

eNUBz have no fear, Four and Hammer are cowards that who merged to win

'nuf said

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah after LITD died we could have easily taken you. All you can do is mass fake and time with the precision of a robot. Wonder if you would be able to stand the same amount of pressure when it's done to you. Will be interesting to find out.

DeletedUser79639

You do not know much do you?

Probably go speak with the leaders before you continue your talking...

You say you could have, you didn't

We said we could and we did

So from what I can see you are talk and we are action.

Now you conceded to join your enemy and get your win, undeserved but you get it....

Maybe one day you might gain some humility instead of being a troll your whole life, it gets boring to read what you post honestly

3 Billion ODD on W44 - I know I can defend

DeletedUser122015

I wonder if I should post that message you sent noobs before the EO merge. Something about joining Four. I wonder.

In regards to your "nobled four" stats, let's get one thing straight since you never accepted this before but still spouted the same crap earlier in the world:

90% of your Four villages came from banned or accounts that quit. You didn't fight hard, you mass nobled. Your ODA is horrid for those stats and is clear as day that you fought for nothing. You sit behind your tribe spitting the most nonsense and got too cocky for your own good, and now you're salty it backfired. You went to throw Hammer under the bus when Hammer has fought harder then you. I don't agree with everyone in Hammer and I've made it known on the forums, but they're a hell of a lot more loyal and battle hardened then you have been all world. 4 weeks ago, you were 12mil ODA. You're at 25mil because you were hitting one heavily stacked account with your entire tribe. You had no danger, no threat to yourself, and still claim to be better then others. It took you 4 weeks to hit a stacked account, with others hitting stacks to weaken them, to gain 13mil ODA. In that time, we've gained 22mil ODA and 17mil ODD, as well as nab supporter of the day in between. We have little losses beside that as well to show that we were fighting ourselves in the same 4 week period, better then you have all world.

You cry about this merge, yet neglect to accept the fact you merged with EO because Stolen, when active, as well as the new frontline created after the Koreans were banned, were hitting Nubz hard. You had to merge to survive. Let that sink in. You can't sit there and claim it wasn't when both Nubz and EO were taking losses on a frontline seperately because neither of your tribes could hold. You had to band together to get the job done. That, right there, is cowardice incarnate. Yet you sit here and spout the same thing at us.

You claim in your tribal message that Hammer wouldn't be here if not for you, but then post on here clearly working with them as one and act all high and mighty thinking you're supreme or something, but in fact you did nothing. You were willing to disband Nubz to join Four but we already knew we didn't want you. I can find Trent's messages saying "Watch, he'll back off soon" and sent you the message about loyalty, and you got really, really defensive.

You sat here on the forums, and you yourself, have bashed on Four for recruiting enemy tribe members, but stand by your decision to recruit Mezonis. Let me be clear, and put that in to a very simple term for you: "Do as I say but not as I do". You're a contradiction living a lie that only you believe.

You're slime. You do what other people have done and then bash them for it, thinking you're some kind of white knight hero that graces TribalWars with his presence. You hide behind others, then try and get all buddy-buddy with people to get ahead, all the while patting yourself on the back for a "job well done" when you're doing nothing.

This is essentially a move to spite you, and you alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well this is sad. Rank 1 (who were already twice the size) merging with rank 3 to take on the rank 2 tribe and then boasting about this in the externals. Shows how far the game has fallen I guess

DeletedUser122936

It took 2 full tribes to take 1 million points from Mez. It took 10 members of four to take 3x around 5 million points from Litd. In Just in the same amount of time you. This world was ending fast. Will only end faster now.

DeletedUser45512

Rank 6 tribe in ODT acting like it had a hard time this world and carried the whole war

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh look Merge wars wins again.

None of you actually fought to win the world and you try to insinuate that we brought this on ourselves yet Hammer would not be around to win the world if it was not for eNUBz. Your victory is owed to this tribe and it will be forever noted and archived on this forum and in our minds regardless of what you fools might think. You all hated on Four for the very same actions you have just undertaken.

Just so you can all stop your crap and accusations regarding Mezonis....

Here is your leader telling us we can invite Mezonis way before we did so.......

392155edad2134dde783b65d50382139
392155edad2134dde783b65d50382139.png

Here are our respective stats against Mezonis

Side 1:
Tribes: eNUBz
Side 2:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 24
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Side 2:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 81
Difference: 16

chart

And here is your leader showing his integrity after we just told him about our conversation with noobs on ice2.0 asking us to accept a merger of 25 members of Four. We refused as this is tribal wars and not hugs!

f7fba7a7022714427a55d0bf7f9c9032.png

f7fba7a7022714427a55d0bf7f9c9032

And yet

f791bb1d48c2758ec0a258ec15224623.png

https://gyazo.com/f791bb1d48c2758ec0a258ec15224623

Finally I bring you all to the war stats, for a tribe only really in the game in its capacity since 15th December and only fighting for 3 months, we rock and the rest truly do suck. Numbers do not lie, yes you win the world. But your win is hollow and every single one of you guys who have anything about you, know this was not the way a skilled tribe would choose to end a world.

ff4ccc27b4b8d0006a1232e4e64bcab5.png

https://gyazo.com/ff4ccc27b4b8d0006a1232e4e64bcab5

Damn we even got over half your ODA in that time and yet you guys been around since when?

f062995f4ab757c69bfcd1d27c2b8f35.png

https://gyazo.com/f062995f4ab757c69bfcd1d27c2b8f35

and we started when?

c43ee4a2be5c40a253d04232c09b8cc1.png

https://gyazo.com/c43ee4a2be5c40a253d04232c09b8cc1

Oh 2 months after you guys?

I think we all know that everyone who chooses to believe that Hammer or Four deserve their win in the fashion it has come about are as delusional as noobs on ice2.0

You all took the easy way out and try to butter it up like you earned it. Hitting that recruit button and ending the world in a couple of hours is a cheap move, but if anyone is ever interested, they will be able to look over this forum at your world win and see what happened. Better yet, we all know, including you guys! :D

I know I leave this world having nobled more of Four than anyone else by quite some margin

ab958adef36dc59d433cef5b0b85f900.png

https://gyazo.com/ab958adef36dc59d433cef5b0b85f900

Even satit nobled more of Four than anyone in Hammer :D

GG to those who actually fought, had a real good time fighting Four and no hard feelings to any of you. Those allies from Hammer though, you gotta watch em cos they're the real snakes of 102

Thank you also to those members of LITD, KUSH and DRUNK who were not sneaky rats and stood by your allies regardless.

I played this world for you <3

I'm not around enough today to respond to this bs but believe me Monday I will counter everyone of these trash comments.

You tried recruiting mez when he was at full strength when I responded to that question. Then you asked again after WE broke him. And we said NO

Rememebr that you started this flame war. And your the only reason this merge happened. You yourself screwed over your tribe. Even your entire council agrees

You made you're bed. And now your gonna lie in it.

More to come o this Monday.....

DeletedUser122042

2 factually incorrect statements from the leader of the merge brigade

Number 1
“WE broke him” (meaning Mez)

Enubz conquers - 143
Hammer conquers - 37

So I think not.

Number 2
“Your entire council agrees”

Extremely Factually incorrect. I’ve never traded verbals with you before, therefore you cannot possibly know my thoughts on this matter - and if you had asked me my thoughts, you’d know that even now, I fully support the decision that was made.

Now let’s wait until Monday, for the leader of the loophole brigade to let us know his thoughts.

But let’s all remember, it’s a game, so let’s not get too serious - worse case scenario is we start a new world Wednesday for a brand new edition of “merge to win” wars

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well this is sad. Rank 1 (who were already twice the size) merging with rank 3 to take on the rank 2 tribe and then boasting about this in the externals. Shows how far the game has fallen I guess

This game is trash now yeah we all agree. We're all tired of T Bone thinking he's all that and he thinks he could actually win the world. Four could have won the world without merging, but it would be a long drawn out road and we are all eager to teach T Bone a lesson. When T Bone manages to piss off their allies to agree for enemies to merge together so that the world can end, that's when you know T Bone got his head waaaaaaaaaay stuck up a starfish and he fked up bad.

T Bone seems to love and brag about his ODA stats, but look what happens when you see his ODS.

https://gyazo.com/be387f310da7bdc089d6e595f5be035a

Pathetic.

DeletedUser122042

It is hard to get ODS when none of our frontline enemies have the capacity or tribal involvement to mount an offensive against us

If only we all went inactive like LITD - then I’d imagine the Offense would have been fired our way.........

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

DeletedUser122042

That’s right, Just quote the bit that best suits you haha

I stand by my FULL previous post, when your enemy don’t have the capability to attack your tribemates on mass, you won’t get much ODS, that is fact

At least if you are going to attempt a flame, please try and flame the whole post, or even just the whole sentence lol