Attention: Ego!!!'s Pure Awesomeness and Ownage Inside

DeletedUser

As you all know and well heard of the rumors, theres a tribe going around flaunting their stuff and showing off on the forums.
Some say they cant back this up? Its too early in the game etc. etc. etc.
Well! to prove the point that us Ego!!! are actually good in game and our ego!!!'s rightly matches our skills and experience.
Heres a little spoiler of things to come in the future.

rank1h.jpg

rank2y.jpg

rank3.jpg

To prove a point to all those neigh sayers, December 17 2009 at 12:00 ST was when the world opened.
To add the icing on top of the cake.

Pandora the Planet started 1 day late
J-i-M started 2 and a half days late
-Vengeance also started 1 and a half days late

We in Ego!!! give this to you lot, the whole of W45 as a little christmas present.
That present being a little taste of our Ego!!!'s

To everyone please try and take everything in face value thus making things a lot easiear to take in.
Have a nice christmas and a happy new year.
Hope our Ego!!!'s have rubbed off on you.

p.s. Gorth rules! Hes a badass thats why he joined Ego!! and no other tribe.
Follow him and he will give you free premium points.
Even better drop him a mail and keep mailing him.
I saw his account he had 521 premium points sitting idle and doing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we are too good for this world.
/deletes account.

therealbuba

Nice to see your points are increasing so much on the break... Shows how much you value point whoring.

therealbuba

._.
I haz a question fo yous.
Do you see a troop ranking?
No? Thought so.

Yes the average is good but you got noone in the top 20... w.e lol jsut trying to point out this is not a good time to post this thread :icon_razz:

Pandora The Planet

Nice to see your points are increasing so much on the break... Shows how much you value point whoring.

This whole game is based upon points, or haven't you figured it out yet? :)
Their is a point rank for players. One for continent points, tribal points, yet no troop point ranking.. It says it all. :)

therealbuba

How come not?
Have you already accepted with the fact that you will never pwn like we pwn and you will never be as leet as we are?

I don't think you know how childish that sounded...

This whole game is based upon points, or haven't you figured it out yet? :)
Their is a point rank for players. One for continent points, tribal points, yet no troop point ranking.. It says it all. :)

Ever heard of OD MR. Pro... go reread the manual or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come not?
Have you already accepted with the fact that you will never pwn like we pwn and you will never be as leet as we are?

So you told me not to weep(meaning i was weeping) and now you asking me how come i am not weeping? :icon_neutral:

So at first it was a probability now is a never? Hmm, make up your mind please.

therealbuba

OMG!
/suicide.
Last thing i want to do is appear childish in a browser based game forum.
HALP!

OD is for wannabe leets.

Sorry, your right, its quite apparent you are a child. You personality shines through to this forum so what you appear to be is quite often the truth. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry, your right, its quite apparent you are a child. You personality shines through to this forum so what you appear to be is quite often the truth. :icon_biggrin:
You caught me, but at least i'm not a bitter 87 y/o man with only one big thing coming in his life, funeral.
Anyway, your nor my age matters not, cos we all know just how good i am and how much you suck.