Attention World 24 and Tribal wars staff

DeletedUser

Through out the many years i have played the game, i have seen countless worlds come to an end much the way this one is headed to. Players around the world, bored, less time to handle such large accounts, group targets becoming tedious to luanch. Now im not saying just my tribe, but i have spoken with many players around the world and all have said the same. As the months drag on, and our friends leave the game, really their is no accomplishment in this world. There is no more strategy left other then.. hmm i have 20 mins to send out 1000 nukes. Or stacking frontlines so high that it takes weeks of battering nukes against them before an op can even begin.. So i Have come up with an idea. Im sure it would never happen, but if the TW staff would allow us to vote on it, i feel it would make this world get its spark back.

I call it:

CORE WAR

Each player is restarted, allowed to pick i direction in which to restart, and the map only has 4 sectors. Each player is given 1 village to build up, and to fight until all players are rimmed. There is no more restarting, once a player is rimmed, they are out. 50 member limit tribes. And same server settings.

I think what this will do is end the world faster, bring back the action it used to have. If you think about how many quit worlds to start a new one, it is because of the excitement the beginning brings. It would take a bit until nobles came out, but imagine having bragging rights that you rimmed myself, or rukoh.. or better yet cypherr.. could he point whore to number 1 again? I dunno, maybe im a dreamer, or a false illusionist but i think this would do this game alot of justice.

your thoughts?

Bo-John-bo

First post!!

And Yes I agree something should be done to bring this world back to life, so many people are quiting these days :(

DeletedUser

How would you suitably deal with noble-nukes? What is to prevent any one party to amass, say, 200 members, and use them to launch 8 noblenukes at 25 targets to rim them in one go? Provided half the noblenukes survive, the trick could be repeated at 12 targets, and again for 25 mere two weeks later.

How would you prevent family tribes? How would you handle out-of-tribe support? How would barbs be arranged? Worldspeed? Starting points? Farming? Noblecounts/coins?
How do you mean 'justice'? Should we advocate this for 'bragging rights'?

Your thoughts have merit, but are not at all specific, and right now are no more than whimsical. Like an old man, musing about past regrets while staring at the sun, sitting in his rocking chair.

sypherr

Yea that would be fun, but iv played the game for a year and half very well, i intend to have one of the biggest ever tw accounts, it would be like giving up on a 30 year marriage to go blow it all on 5 mins of fun with a 18 year old lapdancer

Hang on a min... **** count me in :D

(Seriously not a fing chance wiz another one of your great ideas) half prized nobles would be good though and get rid of stupid morale.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the reasons people are quitting is because they either have been too lazy to get on the frontlines of the wars, or cant handle the pressure when they do,,,,either way, why should we cater to these people? If they want the excitement of a new world, let them go join one and leave W24 for the big boys to play in

DeletedUser

so far.. we have rukoh, who im told no longer plays his own account (unless a rumor) and cypherr, who is happy to not fight wars and continue to fight no one. Is this what the world is coming to? Aside from glynn who has actively been fighting for months on front lines.. where are the others opinions? or is everyone just happy to sit on their villages until they die of boredom?

And @rukoh

How did you make it this far? Did you not have to fight all this time up until now? The sole purpose of this is to keep who we have here, but to make the game more exciting and fun for all. Rather then dealing with 10K incomings.. or 180 hr attacks or timing from 900 villages.. It also will eliminate a lot of the dead accounts left in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry but im busy timming attack,the idea is exiting,but I got to admit that I love to time 20 claim or more on an ennemy :p

sypherr

and cypherr, who is happy to not fight wars and continue to fight no one. Is this what the world is coming to? .

Lol for a start i was in the war half the time you have been and i had100 villages up on deus ttd and cats lets look at yours and you have been in the war twice as long as me so dont make me laugh.

I left the war for real life time and the fact i didnt wanted to spend my time fighting and winning a war to boost your already inflated ego and a leader who calls is core members a load of ****, when in fact your not up to much yourself. Im back full time now but i still will not rejoin storm for the reason said as i dont want you to take the glory and the fact that i have principles end of the day.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: wIzd0m
Side 2:
Tribes: Deus =TTD=
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67
Side 2: 29
Difference: 38
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 634,669
Side 2: 272,969
Difference: 361,700
image.php

DeletedUser

Lol for a start i was in the war half the time you have been and i had100 villages up on deus ttd and cats lets look at yours and you have been in the war twice as long as me so dont make me laugh.

I left the war for real life time and the fact i didnt wanted to spend my time fighting and winning a war to boost your already inflated ego and a leader who calls is core members a load of ****, when in fact your not up to much yourself. Im back full time now but i still will not rejoin storm for the reason said as i dont want you to take the glory and the fact that i have principles end of the day.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: wIzd0m
Side 2:
Tribes: Deus =TTD=
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67
Side 2: 29
Difference: 38
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 634,669
Side 2: 272,969
Difference: 361,700
image.php

cool story bros

Wiz,Im not your kind:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

so far.. we have rukoh, who im told no longer plays his own account (unless a rumor) and cypherr, who is happy to not fight wars and continue to fight no one. Is this what the world is coming to? Aside from glynn who has actively been fighting for months on front lines.. where are the others opinions? or is everyone just happy to sit on their villages until they die of boredom?

And @rukoh

How did you make it this far? Did you not have to fight all this time up until now? The sole purpose of this is to keep who we have here, but to make the game more exciting and fun for all. Rather then dealing with 10K incomings.. or 180 hr attacks or timing from 900 villages.. It also will eliminate a lot of the dead accounts left in this world.

You neglect to address key issues that I raised, and instead hurl a comment at my personal status? (Did I suddenly became a less 'worthy' person, humm?) I daresay that won't help you in pushing this whim through. Normally, when someone proposes something, they back up their proposal in-depth and defend it. All you are saying is that 'it would be more fun'. It would be more fun to play without any cheaters, too, but that does not mean I have a grand proposal to rid the world of cheaters.

DeletedUser

Rukoh be quite....nobody wants to hear you as it is.

Dont try to be insulting my duke, or you will find another 1000 incomings at you. I may be tribeless, but non the less Im a strong follower of s2orm and always will be. With that said - go think about who you are defending. Your running the same points over and over again...

all i have to say - NEXT IN LINE STEP UP PLEASE!

DeletedUser

Dont try to be insulting my duke, or you will find another 1000 incomings at you. I may be tribeless, but non the less Im a strong follower of s2orm and always will be. With that said - go think about who you are defending. Your running the same points over and over again...

:icon_rolleyes:

what the hell are you talking about,Im not a *big fan* of Rukoh,but that was just ridiculous...

DeletedUser

mind if I call you simon instead of kriid?

Well its just my logic...I just dont like rukoh, always been annoying since I have chatted with him. Perhaps he has changed, but he is always viewed as enemy in my mind.

DeletedUser

mind if I call you simon instead of kriid?

Well its just my logic...I just dont like rukoh, always been annoying since I have chatted with him. Perhaps he has changed, but he is always viewed as enemy in my mind.

You can call me Dad,I wont mind,but you got to learn to separate thing,Rukoh is indeed an ennemy,and if you feel like it should/could be flamed in appropriate thread(if you feel like it)

*altought I feel like saying stuff *nobody like you* will never be a ''good flame''

But this in here is mostly a general convo where people are asked to share there opinion....

DeletedUser

Wiz, I can't think of restarting this world. Just have the TW staff make a copy of w24 for ones to go to :D

DeletedUser54677

He's running over the same points because they weren't addressed you little twit. Maybe you want to answer for Wiz? I'm sure you'll do so much better than he can at defending his own idea.

Go crawl back into your hole before I get irritated and have to verbally rape your eyes.

@Wiz's idea: It won't be approved, no more than wishful thinking. It's a good idea, still raw and whatnot, but it'll never be approved.

zelous 2

instead of restarting everyone's hard work, y dont we just take away barbs (after that, when anyone goes barb the vills dissapear), and nix the restart otpion? much simpler.