Attention World 24 and Tribal wars staff

deadsocks

I'm great at start-up, I usually completely pwn at TW for the first 20 minutes or so before I see something shiny and run after it... this idea however isn't likely to go far.
how's about we all find a foreign server (they don't have as many people on) and set up camp there or something? Or rather, anyone who wants to play as 30 points does. :p

DeletedUser

I'm great at start-up, I usually completely pwn at TW for the first 20 minutes or so before I see something shiny and run after it... this idea however isn't likely to go far.
how's about we all find a foreign server (they don't have as many people on) and set up camp there or something? Or rather, anyone who wants to play as 30 points does. :p

I like that Idea,let's make 2 premade,join a nowhere .fr server and pwn everyone Arse till the 2 premade kill each other(il be happy to translate for everyone:icon_razz:)

would be kinda funny admit :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm so up for this ^

If it is a server where French is the first language Mr Kriid could be our official translator.

DeletedUser

Imagine to have to read your units etc in French, however. Funny for a day. Then it starts getting annoying. After a week, you'll be murderous. After three? Imminent suicide.

DeletedUser

It would also be a great opportunity for yall to rim a damn load of frenchie on the same server:icon_eek:

deadsocks

I used to play the French "speed" server, it was speed...

...2. :|

number18

I used to play on a French server, all the units moved in reverse ... weird.

=RedFox=

I used to play on a French server, all the units moved in reverse ... weird.
lol, someone had to go there :lol:
To continue with the theme I'm guessing that they auto-dodge any incomings too

DeletedUser

Imagine to have to read your units etc in French, however. Funny for a day. Then it starts getting annoying. After a week, you'll be murderous. After three? Imminent suicide.

There's not a lot of reading involved in playing TW

DeletedUser

Your horsies are still named Light Cavalry, however: kinda hard to ignore.

DeletedUser54677

There's the small matter of all forums need to be in the servers native language. :icon_confused:

I don't think Kriid is willing to translate every single post. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Chrome will auto translate for you. The current .fr world is 1.5 speed, close to W24 settings and has only been open a few weeks.

DeletedUser71747

Theres a romanian, speed..

Nukes built in 2 mins, nobles made in 1 second.

cant say the name or i could get an infraction for advertising other games

DeletedUser

amy has a better suggestion than wizdom.however i m not going anywhere.
you guys hit delete and i shall follow you guys.

DeletedUser

seriously though cnt we all agree on something small first like half price nobles?

While someone like you, who's stated their goal is nothing more than a large account, might think this is the #1 priority, the rest of us have strategizing, war, fun, etc. to worry about :lol:

I, for one, hate start-up. If I'm not already at 1m+, it takes me awhile to thoroughly enjoy the game.

With one village, you can get cleared in as little as 10 minutes. I'm not going to waste my life in front of TW every 10 minutes to check for attacks. At least if I get cleared on one village, I don't need 2 weeks to rebuild, I have 100+ more of that village to go around. After you break 10m, it gets repetitive. So many mouse clicks.. :icon_sad:

+1

20k->3m is best :3

Oh c'mon, 20K? I'll assume you mean 200K...or maybe even 500K. But what fun is a dozen villages?

Rukoh be quite....nobody wants to hear you as it is.

I <3 Rukoh :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

A dozen means you get to raise your acc from the ground, while still not being totally useless. 200k is more fun, to be sure, but the path from 20k to 200k is 'alright', so you'd be cutting short your fun if you started straight at 200k (nod)

Starting at zero is gruelling, however. Can't imagine anyone playing after 10m either.