Attn: Rowanbaen and Wigsplitter

DeletedUser

The overall atmosphere in the World 5 forums has improved tremendously lately. I'm seeing more honest, more civilised posts from many of our frequent (And infrequent) forum posters lately... I'd even go as far as to say that we're only a few steps away from having the active, clean and friendly W5 forums that we have long been working towards for these many years...

As much as I hate to say it, however, the attitude of the two of you has remained as it ever was. The majority of the personal insults derive from the two of you, and your tendencies to defend every single point set against you or your tribes became tiresome to watch long ago.
If you seek the attention that badly, give Off-Topica a try. The world forums need to be kept clean, otherwise they just die. Simple as.
I can only hope that you will see this point of view and consider putting your posting habits through rehab, and I can only hope that the minority in these forums will take a step back and stop ruining things for the majority. You know as well as I do that I cannot force you to change, nor can anybody else, and it is entirely down to your own actions.

However... If you care at all about these forums, things have to change. If you don't care, then why be here at all?

Please give it some thought.

DeletedUser

I'm probably a driving factor of hate too, though thats just being ol' boring me... and you'll never get rid of me :icon_twisted: Anyways, three cheers for KKs efforts :)

DeletedUser

lol, allow me to start with the most childish saying we all used once.

Wigg started it. :p

DeletedUser

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Gammlen started it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

yeh... i guess one way to sink deeper would to catapult all my vills thinking it would affect more than barb:player ratio. hmmm...

Wilky1992

The overall atmosphere in the World 5 forums has improved tremendously lately. I'm seeing more honest, more civilised posts from many of our frequent (And infrequent) forum posters lately... I'd even go as far as to say that we're only a few steps away from having the active, clean and friendly W5 forums that we have long been working towards for these many years...

As much as I hate to say it, however, the attitude of the two of you has remained as it ever was. The majority of the personal insults derive from the two of you, and your tendencies to defend every single point set against you or your tribes became tiresome to watch long ago.
If you seek the attention that badly, give Off-Topica a try. The world forums need to be kept clean, otherwise they just die. Simple as.
I can only hope that you will see this point of view and consider putting your posting habits through rehab, and I can only hope that the minority in these forums will take a step back and stop ruining things for the majority. You know as well as I do that I cannot force you to change, nor can anybody else, and it is entirely down to your own actions.

However... If you care at all about these forums, things have to change. If you don't care, then why be here at all?

Please give it some thought.

Once again, an awesome post KK. You put everything exactly how they are, and possibly we should try to get along as best as we can and have friendly banter between enemy tribes *cough* Rowan, wiggy and Bicky (occasionally) *cough*

DeletedUser

Once again, an awesome post KK. You put everything exactly how they are, and possibly we should try to get along as best as we can and have friendly banter between enemy tribes *cough* Rowan, wiggy and Bicky (occasionally) *cough*

hey i go off-topica for my attention occasionally; i don't personally insult; hense my phrase "on this game". :lol:

Wilky1992

hey i go off-topica for my attention occasionally; i don't personally insult; hense my phrase "on this game". :lol:

Yes. Which is annoying, and you imply insults. You saying "On this game" annoys the hell outta me >.<

wigsplitter

Total Posts
Wigsplitter - 149

Total Posts
rowanbaen - 1,115

KK, do you have nothing better to do then play world five forum policeman? you single the two of us out, but i have read numerous flaming from numerous players, you included. don't be a bigot.

I think it is safe to say that the two of us don't really like each other and we are not going to see eye to eye, that being said that doesn't mean that we can't throw barbs at one another, all in good fun, albeit not good taste.

DeletedUser

Total Posts
Wigsplitter - 149

Total Posts
rowanbaen - 1,115

KK, do you have nothing better to do then play world five forum policeman? you single the two of us out, but i have read numerous flaming from numerous players, you included. don't be a bigot.

I think it is safe to say that the two of us don't really like each other and we are not going to see eye to eye, that being said that doesn't mean that we can't throw barbs at one another, all in good fun, albeit not good taste.
Don't you got something better to do rather then constantly ask others if they don't have something better to do?

And total posts means nothing, it all depends where all those posts are made.
Some arn't even posted here.

DUMBUMCLUM

When I first read that, for some reason I read it as "that being said that doesn't mean that we can't throw babies at one another". Does this make me a horrible person?

Anyways, thanks for making this thread KK.

DeletedUser

When I first read that, for some reason I read it as "that being said that doesn't mean that we can't throw babies at one another". Does this make me a horrible person?

Anyways, thanks for making this thread KK.
Comming from him that's pretty close to the truth.

DeletedUser

bicky team
Opponents defeated: 1.415.385 (583.)
Tribe: STEEL

RoFl, LOOOL, LMFAO!!! xD
And i thought you couldn't sink any deeper. :p

dude making fun of the world 5 retard is sinking very deep :icon_eek: