Attn: Rowanbaen and Wigsplitter

DeletedUser

Here here KK! Great thread, I've been tellin rowan to cork it since R2. Most of the worlds tribes have made comments to the effect that both of them are a jerry springer virus. In short, grow up or take your love affair to tells. Or.. do what I do, just block the person if you find their demeanor to be that repulsive.

DeletedUser

Total Posts
Wigsplitter - 149

Total Posts
rowanbaen - 1,115

See this is not fair rly.

Rowan.bin had to post almost 8 times as much just to match wigs bad repute.

What is worse, someone who has to try to be annoying, or someone who comes by it honestly?

DeletedUser18695

Total Posts
Wigsplitter - 149

Total Posts
rowanbaen - 1,115

KK, do you have nothing better to do then play world five forum policeman? you single the two of us out, but i have read numerous flaming from numerous players, you included. don't be a bigot.

I think it is safe to say that the two of us don't really like each other and we are not going to see eye to eye, that being said that doesn't mean that we can't throw barbs at one another, all in good fun, albeit not good taste.

Too formal please keep it informal :D.

DeletedUser28764

Heya Krusty The clown ;)

Keep up the postings, makes for some fun-reading :)

DeletedUser

so i no longer have the horrible stigma?! whoop

you never miss something until its gone, and im sorry to say its the case for me. come back daz!

on a more serious note, lol, everything that has been is water under the bridge, we can finally put scibashing behind us, bickering, bicky, bitching, and extra bitching behind us.

great job guys, still not the active forum though, just nicer.

<3 bicky, im only messing

DeletedUser

on a more serious note, lol, everything that has been is water under the bridge, we can finally put scibashing behind us, bickering, bicky, bitching, and extra bitching behind us.

<3 bicky, im only messing

i still watch and post occasionally on these forums :icon_surprised: