August 2020 | Story Contest Winners

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear players,

First and foremost, thank you to all players who praticipated in the Story Contest.
We've seen a lot of amazing stories and took the time to read and discuss them all.

The winners of the contest, based on the contest rules (that it has to be TW related) are:

1st place: @number18 (600 pp)
2nd place: @Cypher (400 pp)
3rd place: @cappy1 (200 pp)

I'd still like to give a shoutout to everyone else who took the effort to post their entree.

Congratulations to the winners! To collect your prize please pm @Jirki88 with the in-game account you'd like to receive the premium points on.
We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team.​

Deleted User - 848895914

congrats guys,i enjoyed all the entries,many different takes and views from the same image and would like to see more of this type of contest in the future

cappy1

Reaction score
It was a great contest, and feel EVERYONE who entered DESERVED a place. Congratulations to number 18 and Cypher. And a big thank you to General Iroh and the other judges for choosing my story to be in the top three! Feel really chuffed about being "placed" as know standards were very high. Would it be permissible to share the points won, between the OTHERS who entered, but weren't in the top three placements?.. As feel they ALL deserved to be a winner! :)

Last edited: