Auphan vs TheR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic. That said, I'll make a quick exception and respond to the cheating accusations that I have just deleted (but which most likely everyone read anyway :lol:).

It is entirely possible to legally send large amounts of attacks landing at the same time. Timing attacks is not an exceptionally difficult tactic to understand - although it is difficult to master - so I do not understand these cheating accusations. Just because someone knows more tactics than you, does not mean they are cheating.

This is the first and only statement I expect to have to make on this matter. I fully expect this discussion to cease, else participants in it will understand why I expect it to cease. This goes for everyone. Discussing moderation or accusing someone of cheating will result in an infraction, and having your post(s) deleted. If someone does post discussing moderation or accusing someone of cheating, report it and otherwise ignore it. Responding to a post discussing moderation or accusing someone of cheating will result in a warning, then an infraction.

Hopefully everybody can maintain a civil discussion that follows the rules. Or at very least follow the simple ones.

Regards,
DaWolf85

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please stay on topic. That said, I'll make a quick exception and respond to the cheating accusations that I have just deleted (but which most likely everyone read anyway ).

It seems like you deleted more than just the posts about cheating. My post was pretty much telling everyone to stop whining and accept the timed attacks as a challenge and try to find a way to defend against them but hey I guess I just get included in with everyone else. Great discernment there.

DeletedUser105025

That would still have been off topic. This is about the war, not peoples misguided views.

Anyhow:

Side 1:
Tribes: |TheE|, |TheR|, BNP, JCM84
Side 2:
Tribes: Auph4n, Auphan

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 141
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 374,459
Side 2: 1,349,537
Difference: 975,078

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: |TheE|, |TheR|, BNP, JCM84
Side 2:
Tribes: Auph4n, Auphan

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 9
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,583
Side 2: 81,823
Difference: 45,760

chart

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That would still have been off topic. This is about the war, not peoples misguided views.

So challenging people to find a way to defend against you is off topic and a misguided view? How can that be the case when it is directly related to the war?

DeletedUser

And advising people on how to defend against regularly sent attacks is off topic.... Good heavens. Have you looked in a mirror lately?

However, I am quite misguided, so a noob such as myself could probably use the advice of Jorge1332.

DeletedUser105025

Talking about the war would be fine, talking about timed attacks as if its impossible, and must be robotic is off topic and misguided.

Simple way to defend would be to tag attacks and use your brain.

The way ther family seem to be defending at the moment is by randomly throwing nukes everywhere and ignoring people being op'd.

Still, we've come to expect nothing more than this from them.

DeletedUser

I may have short-term memory loss (yeah right) but I seem to recall Jorge keyed on the "timed attacks" part and said nothing about robotic. He was elaborating on how to do it other than whining and moaning about whatever the case may be (for some, was talking about robots, for others it was throwing YOU's back and forth). Eh no matter, posts are deleted so guess it is all good. Only took 2 weeks and 2 pages of off topicness to get Wolf's attention so let's see how long we can go now!

DeletedUser105025

I didn't specify who was stating such, but the thread has been getting derailed by those certain misguided views for weeks now.

DeletedUser

Boring world, boring tribes, boring tactics, boring moderators.. Loser zips playing for nothing, no gain, doing nothing at all. Just waiting the time to get defeated or to be a b.tch of auphans..

DeletedUser

Since it's impossible for you people to keep this thread on topic, it is now locked. If someone wants to make a new one that is less likely to be constantly derailed, they may do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.