Auphan vs TheR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37628

Your tribes point is that Auphan are cheaters, mine is that they are not. So by me saying that i too, used to think that the only logical way they could be doing it was cheating, only to then learn for myself that it wasn't, proves my point correct. So yes, i had and have a point, and its proven correct.

All im going to say about the last part is: Hardcore Gamers. Nuff said.

I'm not interested in your point. Apnambo seemed to be suggesting that only noobs believe Auphan is cheating, which wouldn't make any sense, given the point I just made.

DeletedUser105025

I'm not interested in your point. Apnambo seemed to be suggesting that only noobs believe Auphan is cheating, which wouldn't make any sense, given the point I just made.

Maybe at the time i was a noob ? :p

DeletedUser

This doesn't prove your point right, you didn't have a point. The point I was making was that whatever term Apnambo was going to use to describe the people who call Auphan cheaters is probably not called for, since you yourself once thought they were cheating. Since they have decided you are good enough to be their tribemate, the belief that Auphan is cheating must not be very closely correlated with skill.

Unfortunately people have the tendency to not believe the things that impact them in a negative way and this appears to be the case with you. You will not accept reasoning and logic on a tactic that is not that difficult to accomplish. Yet you refuse to give us credit and instead are attempting to discredit our ways... This is becoming petty, especially from the top ranked tribe acting in desperation as one of its supposed leaders attempts to push this idea onto the rest of W66.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108074

Another face palm....

apnambo said:
And then they realize why some "players" (I won't use the term) keep making accusations against us.

From the statement above, you can ONLY say that SOME "less skilled" players make accusations.

It does not state that ONLY "less skilled" players make accusations. There's a big difference. Logic 101.

DeletedUser

If you believe any player is breaking the rules, please send in a support ticket.

I would ask that everyone please stop further discussion of whether or not anyone broke any rules, as it is not allowed.

DeletedUser37628

Unfortunately people have the tendency to not believe the things that impact them in a negative way and this appears to be the case with you. You will not accept reasoning and logic on a tactic that is not that difficult to accomplish. Yet you refuse to give us credit and instead are attempting to discredit our ways... This is becoming petty, especially from the top ranked tribe acting in desperation as one of its supposed leaders attempts to push this idea onto the rest of W66.

If you read my posts carefully, you might notice I made no attempts at discrediting your tribe's play. The only thing I was discrediting were the words of apnambo, I don't know why you would be taking it so personally.

Another face palm....

From the statement above, you can ONLY say that SOME "less skilled" players make accusations.

It does not state that ONLY "less skilled" players make accusations. There's a big difference. Logic 101.

If only that's how English worked. You very clearly inferred it. If you hadn't been inferring that, you would not have mentioned skill at all. Do you mind if I ask in what way you were enhancing your point by singling out less skilled players, as opposed to discussing all players, if not in order to infer that skilled players don't make such accusations?

Also, just to be clear, once again, I do not believe Auphan is cheating, I am merely engaging in a discussion to address apnambo's seemingly-elitist attitude.

DeletedUser

So do you feel he has earned his elitist attitude? I am sure he would be more then willing to show you through action and not here where anyone can post anything they want and pretend it's truth. For all the accusations and finger pointing
you have backed yourselves into a perfectionist moral corner which you have written the code book for. I suggest you write
TheR's version of proper tw playing tactics and approved diplomatic sciences so we can all see how arrogant you guys are!

After this post I won't be saying anything until I have rimmed 1 of you or bashed your account so heavily and can post a bunch of
nuby action through reports and proof and leave it at that for you to explain why you couldn't live up. To be honest 1/2 of TheR posts
seem to me to be making excuses for a loss that has yet to happen. Thought I would add that out there since everyone loves there opinions and well that's all I am pretty much reading.

DeletedUser

well.. just within seconds |TheR| has lost 50odd villages lol
good bye TheR!

DeletedUser

haha.. on Farrakas no less.. I should have guessed :lol:

Edit: Good job Auphan, I'm curious to see how logboss will fare.. he's the only one I know that plays well.

DeletedUser

I think so mate.. maybe some other caps too xD
I am just looking at the stats shoot up :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, at the very least it looks like this would free up ZIPS to clear Wee from the map without too much trouble from TheR.. At least judging by what these first results show. Hard to rule out a TheR bounce back absolutely, but ZIPS probably doesn't mind a little bit of a break to eat out Wee and therefore have a more solid border with which to fight TheR from on their end.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|, BNP

Timeframe: 08/08/2013 10:22:39 to 23/08/2013 20:25:31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 27
Difference: 117

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,383,717
Side 2: 236,260
Difference: 1,147,457

chart

I pretty much see this is how the war will go, wont be long until people start jumping ship.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|, BNP

Timeframe: 15/08/2013 10:22:39 to 23/08/2013 20:26:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 27
Difference: 112

chart