Ausie, UK Time Zone Co-Player Needed

DeletedUser

If I don't get a co-player very soon I am going to go even more insane. Just think of the innocent people that will suffer!

I am demanding and wretched, but the best part of that I will hopefully be sleeping while you are playing.

Requirements: I know you or know of you and you have not just created your forum account in the last year.

I am not a beast, but I just broke top 100 on 51 and have held higher ranks on other worlds.

Be my co- and save the world!

Wallam

I just want you to know I have 2 :D

But if you really cant find one, you can hit me up on skype because I know a load of UK TW Players.

DeletedUser

Wallen stop spamming my thread and find me that co you promised :D

DeletedUser93941

well I would say Yeah i'd do it but heres the problem with me,

1. You've prob not heard of me Much i keep myself to myself
2. I've only just made a Forum account :)
And 3. I'm already playing on World 51 In AGG

So sadly I'm out but I might know someone who could take the post I'll talk to him about it and see what he thinks

DeletedUser

Would do it but
1) you dont like me
2) im on a new forum account
So...

DeletedUser

I would do it but, we are far away from each other.

Also I lost my old forum account because it was on an old email that I forget, and I don't use the external forums a lot anyways.

DeletedUser94761

I would do it but I have never heard of you, likewise you have never heard of me. I only figured out how to make a forum account yesterday:icon_redface: but i have played for 2 years. I have died consictantly so i have never got very big on any of my accounts.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I would do it but I have never heard of you, likewise you have never heard of me. I only figured out how to make a forum account yesterday:icon_redface: but i have played for 2 years. I have died consictantly so i have never got very big on any of my accounts.:icon_neutral:

Atleast you've been honest... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I wish I was good enough to apply for this - it sounds like so much fun. Sadly, like most men I rely on brute force a little too often....that came out wrong....

Note to self: I am disappoint