AusKilla > Cornish

AusKilla

I win :icon_eek:

Feel like a whore tho... seems everyones to have had a bit of rimming u ;)

DeletedUser80720

aus you suck at speed it was not me even on the accont

and when i did log in you was atacking me with def half nukes an you trains which you and your tribe was craped i sniped 4/5 when i was on my account

Michael Corleone.

So you said you were not even on the account yet say you logged in?

So you were on the account.

DeletedUser80720

nope i ha a sitter you noob or why else would i say i logged in i sniped more villages then he took

if i was there from the start i would of i won but i turned up when i have i pxy small nuke left 2k axe 1k lc 50 rams and 2 def villages and 2 already cleared :(

DeletedUser

I think that with a little shoe polish and some quality words, that little Runester might be able to take on Sir_Cornish as well...

DeletedUser80720

its the truth im better than you both ask any1

aus was my sniping good

AusKilla

You logged in with 4 villages. 2 nukes 50% Full and 2 D's 50% Full....

I began attacking your account when i had 1 nuke and 1 new village. Clearly i was the underdog when u weren't there, and in the end when u did get there... Moments after, i took your village! So you were basically there for the whole part... i mean that first initial hit had a train with fakes timed inside one another perfectly (Ask your sitter lol)

I suck at speed do i? :icon_eek: Cool as... Hate to break it to ya n00b, im sure you have used this website before to back yourself up in an argument...:

AusKilla's speed stats :eek:

5th overall, last round played (September 2008) Never a finish below the top 3. Round wins are against various amazing players, Miggy Grant Namaz etc etc etc Even against the Purple Predator and Thargoran dream-team tribes who've come and gone... On top of this, i have multiple alias accounts i have won rounds on etc etc...

--

Cornish's speed stats :eek:

Rank 43 total of 4.6mil points owned throughout speed...

--

You say u sniped all but one? How...? :S Confusing me now... you had 5 when i started i took one from your sitter then i took 3 more off you 1 after the other. Without any fight back. you had troops i killed them all. My ODA reflects that in comparison to everyone else.

I left you with one village then you started sending me messages with reports in them showing that my tribemate who didnt even talk english was getting sniped by you. I got sick of it so decided to send nobles at your last village a couple seconds before i knew u would be going into sleep mode. at 04:00...

my attacks arrived at 03:59:58. the last noble was .006 over the second so u obviously bounced troops off a barb to split it. and somehow managed to split my very last and effortless attempt.

--

I really fail to see why you had to begin abusing your sitter and myself. When you had your account the majority of the time i was attacking. We both had minimal troops. u had more villages, more coins/available nobles. Everything was in your favour... Yet you just did absolutely nothing and just screamed at whoever you could.. Why?

BECAUSE YOU SUCK! :icon_eek:

Much <3

Aus

DeletedUser

God damn sir cornish, do you try to act stupid on purpose? - Honest question.

DeletedUser80720

You logged in with 4 villages. 2 nukes 50% Full and 2 D's 50% Full....

I began attacking your account when i had 1 nuke and 1 new village. Clearly i was the underdog when u weren't there, and in the end when u did get there... Moments after, i took your village! So you were basically there for the whole part... i mean that first initial hit had a train with fakes timed inside one another perfectly (Ask your sitter lol)

I suck at speed do i? :icon_eek: Cool as... Hate to break it to ya n00b, im sure you have used this website before to back yourself up in an argument...:

AusKilla's speed stats :eek:

5th overall, last round played (September 2008) Never a finish below the top 3. Round wins are against various amazing players, Miggy Grant Namaz etc etc etc Even against the Purple Predator and Thargoran dream-team tribes who've come and gone... On top of this, i have multiple alias accounts i have won rounds on etc etc...

--

Cornish's speed stats :eek:

Rank 43 total of 4.6mil points owned throughout speed...

--

You say u sniped all but one? How...? :S Confusing me now... you had 5 when i started i took one from your sitter then i took 3 more off you 1 after the other. Without any fight back. you had troops i killed them all. My ODA reflects that in comparison to everyone else.

I left you with one village then you started sending me messages with reports in them showing that my tribemate who didnt even talk english was getting sniped by you. I got sick of it so decided to send nobles at your last village a couple seconds before i knew u would be going into sleep mode. at 04:00...

my attacks arrived at 03:59:58. the last noble was .006 over the second so u obviously bounced troops off a barb to split it. and somehow managed to split my very last and effortless attempt.

--

I really fail to see why you had to begin abusing your sitter and myself. When you had your account the majority of the time i was attacking. We both had minimal troops. u had more villages, more coins/available nobles. Everything was in your favour... Yet you just did absolutely nothing and just screamed at whoever you could.. Why?

BECAUSE YOU SUCK! :icon_eek:

Much <3

Aus

half of this is lies your trians was pathetic and so was your timing

DeletedUser

And honestly Auskilla would destroy you on any speed round you will ever play.

AusKilla

its the truth im better than you both ask any1

aus was my sniping good

it was pathetic...

Ive archived my trains. I will go to the effort in publicising them & then printscreening them for future reference to prove to everyone you didnt snipe any of my trains.

Unless you want to be humiliated again. Apologize to the above people for being a lying twat? :icon_wink:

you sucked cornish. To put it simply...

I would get more of a fight back from an 8 year old who cant read write or understand english and has a lesser IQ than a monkey.. :\

You were actually that bad :eek:

DeletedUser80720

it was pathetic...

Ive archived my trains. I will go to the effort in publicising them & then printscreening them for future reference to prove to everyone you didnt snipe any of my trains.

Unless you want to be humiliated again. Apologize to the above people for being a lying twat? :icon_wink:

you sucked cornish. To put it simply...

I would get more of a fight back from an 8 year old who cant read write or understand english and has a lesser IQ than a monkey.. :\

You were actually that bad :eek:

you talk so much crap i never had 2 full nukes when i loged in nor 2 full ds so why lie

AusKilla

half of this is lies your trians was pathetic and so was your timing

Point out whats lies? With some evidence? Or haven't you got any...? :S Anything you say i can and will counter Cornish...

If my trains and timing was so pathetic why are you now 6k points and i am 60k points? :icon_eek: