AusKilla > Cornish

DeletedUser80720

but i like everyone to be against me it makes me have more fun in game

DeletedUser

Cornish. I have a question.
How can you play every single round?dont you sleep?Whenever i join a round i see you at the start.you usualy reach to some point then someone rims you.but the thing is:You always play!Can you explain how that is possible?even if you dont have a life that is unthinkable.
Weired.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

Cornish. I have a question.
How can you play every single round?dont you sleep?Whenever i join a round i see you at the start.you usualy reach to some point then someone rims you.but the thing is:You always play!Can you explain how that is possible?even if you dont have a life that is unthinkable.
Weired.

He has innogames sponsor him, so we have something to join for: rimming him for being obnoxious.

Or is that the wrong explanation?

HeftySmurf

Unofficial Innogames Announcement:

We do indeed Sponsor Mr.Cornish, it is a way of making money, we plant him there telling him he is no.1 and he brings in players wanting to rim him, therefore making us a lot of money.

Suckers :D

DeletedUser89514

Unofficial Innogames Announcement:

We do indeed Sponsor Mr.Cornish, it is a way of making money, we plant him there telling him he is no.1 and he brings in players wanting to rim him, therefore making us a lot of money.

Suckers :D

I lol'd :D I Wonder why he hasn't been banned yet :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser18695

Alex wtf are you still doing here playing -.-, how comes you never mentioned me you hoe lol.

Corney LOL @ you.

Alex is a veryyy good player lmao, half of what he said lies? No Hes prolly clocked 100 wins varied over several accounts. His timing is never pathetic, sometimes he gets lazy if his opponent is shit xD.

DeletedUser18695

.nl speed is nowhere near the standard (however stupidly poor they have become) of .net or .de.

Edit: Corny, the players left on .net are nowhere near the standard of the ones who used to play.

:p I hear that one.

Also I agree .net is the best a 18months ago anyway.

Even if you look a #1 in german speed, lucky looser, god I pawned him that many times he stopped playing on .net.

Most of us older players hate german players because they think they are gods gift to TW when infact they are just noobs but gods on german servers :p. Germans know how to cheat is all. Miggy still likes the germans tho I think :/

No racism intended btw o_O

DeletedUser18695

Heh but im bad mouthing germans so just to clear it up for that corney guy before he attacks me with his verbal spear about racism blah.

Btw who are you, you refer to me by first name, who be you? ;)