AusKilla > Cornish

DeletedUser96048

Heh but im bad mouthing germans so just to clear it up for that corney guy before he attacks me with his verbal spear about racism blah.

Btw who are you, you refer to me by first name, who be you? ;)

i be god, just kidding. you know me as Sam, Man-united W5.

DeletedUser18695

Ok, so you play W19 and now a speed player, woop. Apparently TWtotal changed the way it works now so im no longer Champion so I have to return to speed soon. :p

DeletedUser96048

Ok, so you play W19 and now a speed player, woop. Apparently TWtotal changed the way it works now so im no longer Champion so I have to return to speed soon. :p

Lol, Quit w19 a while ago, had little time to play.

Even w5 is taking my interest so speeds my new home ;)
you definitly should make a come back

DeletedUser18695

Heh to many new players who are uber cool at TW, don't know if I could keep up LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

DeletedUser72782

Oh great how lame is the new ranking system :\

Ranked 40th cos now it pays for the noobs with no life who play e v e r y s i n g l e round to rank up :\

Bit lame.....

DeletedUser

sir cornish, you simply get nowhere close to how good w38 noob is. And you never will be :)

DeletedUser

you will never be champion again either ;) not when im playing anyway

DeletedUser18695

Oh great how lame is the new ranking system :\

Ranked 40th cos now it pays for the noobs with no life who play e v e r y s i n g l e round to rank up :\

Bit lame.....

I agree with you there, Takes nothing to get few points for playing every round xD

DeletedUser18695

Yes i could lol, ive beaten you several times before ;)

Cool please show me when I was ever rimmed on speed :D

If most could not do it even gang banging or even when I was away or had a sitter im pretty sure you never did, I think I managed to talk my way out of miggy completly rimming me once tho ;)

DeletedUser

oh god, i saw the name cornish..

hes a noob, always tries to make a tribe called TT in new normal worlds..

DeletedUser95344

oh god, i saw the name cornish..

hes a noob, always tries to make a tribe called TT in new normal worlds..

:icon_rolleyes: Discuss about GG or MiGgy,Thats what now this is talking about...Or the thread went so far from initial post :D

DeletedUser

If most could not do it even gang banging or even when I was away or had a sitter im pretty sure you never did, I think I managed to talk my way out of miggy completly rimming me once tho ;)
Guess who bulkster is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Discuss about GG or MiGgy,Thats what now this is talking about...Or the thread went so far from initial post :D

derp if the original topic was cornish then pk3rz is actualy on topic an the rest is spam :icon_idea:

DeletedUser95344

Okay one more post with the topic,
I cant tell Sir Cornish is noob or pro,But i can tell he is the most active speed player...

DeletedUser

so you talked me out of rimming you then, so you have just proven i have beaten you before ;) without me having to post any evidence :p