Auto-Snipes lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"You do not want autosniping because you fear attacking good players who already know how to snipe."

Probably needless to point out but do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol how does any of that make since in your head? If you are a good player then you are no longer looking to pick on noobs to see how many points you can get. I want everyone on the same playing grounds with tools that I already know. You do not want autosniping because you fear attacking good players who already know how to snipe. It shows in your replay. I want everyone to know everything I know so I can have a challenge and not just run over players. That is not fun for me anymore. I want my enemies to be at the top of their game though while you guys want your enemies to be noobs so you can get easy villages. We are not the same and you will never be good ingame or rl always looking for the easy way out.lol
"everyone on the same playing ground"
Putting things in the game that take away parts that require actual skill/effort is not leveling the playing ground, it's taking away part of the fun of the game to make it easier for people who aren't dedicated to learning to play the game properly. What you are suggesting is that in shooter games everyone should get autoaim cause then its the same for everyone. No, people should learn to aim instead of crying for tools that aren't necessary at all, and only BAD players want them. I don't look for an easy way out, I'm AGAINST the easy way out you are advocating for. Go look in the mirror instead of calling me bad, cause I don't need autosnipe bullcrap to be capable of sniping a damn train. Most worlds are 100ms which is RIDICULOUSLY easy to snipe. If you can't manage that, you might as well quit playing the game and go play farmville.

Now stop acting like you're advocating for "a challenge" by trying to get tools that simply are taking away learning curve/skill mastery from the game.
As pointed out by someone else, your points sound stupid as hell and only are understandable if you are bad and need a way to catch up with people that DONT require tools like that.You don't want enemies at the top of their game, you want everyone to be able to the same thing without ANY need to practice/put effort in it. That's not making things more difficult, it makes things more tedious and simply delays the inevitable. That people like you end up rimmed over and over again and blame the system, or pp, or the lack of tools or scripts on their end. Just learn to fucking play instead of cry

Last edited by a moderator:

TW.PLAYER

Reaction score
"everyone on the same playing ground"
Putting things in the game that take away parts that require actual skill/effort is not leveling the playing ground, it's taking away part of the fun of the game to make it easier for people who aren't dedicated to learning to play the game properly. What you are suggesting is that in shooter games everyone should get autoaim cause then its the same for everyone. No, people should learn to aim instead of crying for tools that aren't necessary at all, and only BAD players want them. I don't look for an easy way out, I'm AGAINST the easy way out you are advocating for. Go look in the mirror instead of calling me bad, cause I don't need autosnipe bullcrap to be capable of sniping a damn train. Most worlds are 100ms which is RIDICULOUSLY easy to snipe. If you can't manage that, you might as well quit playing the game and go play farmville.

Now stop acting like you're advocating for "a challenge" by trying to get tools that simply are taking away learning curve/skill mastery from the game.
As pointed out by someone else, your points sound stupid as hell and only are understandable if you are bad and need a way to catch up with people that DONT require tools like that.You don't want enemies at the top of their game, you want everyone to be able to the same thing without ANY need to practice/put effort in it. That's not making things more difficult, it makes things more tedious and simply delays the inevitable. That people like you end up rimmed over and over again and blame the system, or pp, or the lack of tools or scripts on their end. Just learn to fucking play instead of cry

He does not need any auto tools as he learnt from the best.