Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer - New Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Dear w46 Community,

Nickjer did some cleaning up on his map managers and I am now the new manager of these maps along with my other new world, w47. I have managed w48 since the opening of that world and took over w49 a few months ago, and still manage them in addition to these maps so I know what I am doing.

Nickjer's site and all of his other maps and these maps can be located at http://map.k-io.com/

topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topnoblers.png

topavgtribes.png

topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

topkaplayers.png

Families:
3DX, 3DXTC - 3DX F.
[SPOIL]Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with
the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues).

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.
The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages
nobled in the past 24 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

Fastest Noblers:

(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of
my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it
doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:

Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.
[/SPOIL]
On a side note, if any of you would like to help me out with this you can post below any
family tribes that you know of and include a link to all the pages of each member of the
family and I will get them on map as soon as I read it.

Regards,
-Repinski, w46-w49 Auto Updating Map Manager.

Last edited:

Repinski

Could the w46 moderator please sticky this and unsticky the other thread?

And also on a side note, since I am the new manager the following colors are up for grabs to set a tribe to a certain color so they are not changing daily.

Same Tribe Blue - Taken by Anarky
Enemy Red - Taken by Skill?
Light Green
Yellow
Black
White
Hot Pink
Orange
Maroon
Teal
Forest Green
Ally Blue

First Come, First Serve for the colors. These can only be for tribes.

Last edited:

Repinski

Done. Will show in the next update.

Also, can someone please inform me of all the family tribes (if there are any of importance, meaning they would show on the maps if listed together) so I can make the maps more accurate?

DeletedUser

Repin,

I would much prefer it if you left the color scheme the way it is. Its nice knowing who has the most villages, and with 3DX's downfall (soon) basically the whole map will be changing.

Repinski

The color scheme currently changes daily. Setting tribes to a certain color helps identify them a bit quicker. It's favored greatly in w48 and w49.

DeletedUser

The color scheme currently changes daily. Setting tribes to a certain color helps identify them a bit quicker. It's favored greatly in w48 and w49.

It doesn't change daily. The color scheme is based on the amount of villages a tribe has. 3DX has the most so they are blue, TSL is 2nd so they have w\e color that is supposed to be. It only changes daily if tribes get more and more villages

edit - TSL just reclaimed most villages for one tribe hence getting the blue color back

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

It doesn't change daily. The color scheme is based on the amount of villages a tribe has. 3DX has the most so they are blue, TSL is 2nd so they have w\e color that is supposed to be. It only changes daily if tribes get more and more villages

edit - TSL just reclaimed most villages for one tribe hence getting the blue color back

According to Nickjer, the designer of the maps, they change daily so I think I will listen to him before I will listen to you. :)

And Anarky Updated.

DeletedUser

According to Nickjer, the designer of the maps, they change daily so I think I will listen to him before I will listen to you. :)

And Anarky Updated.

Yeah, they change daily depending on who has the most villages. Someone who doesn't even understand the maps should not be taking control of them.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they change daily depending on who has the most villages. Someone who doesn't even understand the maps should not be taking control of them.

Someone who says the person who made the maps doesn't understand them shouldn't be allowed on the thread.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Someone who says the person who made the maps doesn't understand them shouldn't be allowed on the thread.... :icon_rolleyes:

Someone who doesn't read the thread and realize that the poster isn't the one who made the maps, shouldn't be allowed to post on the thread. :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Dmoron, your stuck with me, I run 4 worlds for the maps. If you don't like me, deal because I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

DeletedUser

Dmoron, your stuck with me, I run 4 worlds for the maps. If you don't like me, deal because I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

So because you can't comment on what I said, you revert to random gibberish. Nicely done. :icon_wink:

Repinski

I can comment, I just don't care that much about flaming random people in w46. I'm not here to invade your forums, I'm here to present the maps and that is all. End of.

DeletedUser

We already have a thread with updating maps, there is no need for a 2nd one. So unless you can PM me a good reason to reopen this thread or want this one stickied instead of the other one this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.