Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer - New Management

DeletedUser

yep i think its cause the tribes at war both had large conquers in the same K :p

DeletedUser

no its who they were waring
so in uruz's war, their enemies and them had high number of conquers in both Ks

Repinski

Sorry but I can't really update the maps if you guys don't post what needs to be updated. In my last update I added the iRule F. Nothing new has been posted here so how do you expect me to make accurate changes?

DeletedUser

Sorry but I can't really update the maps if you guys don't post what needs to be updated. In my last update I added the iRule F. Nothing new has been posted here so how do you expect me to make accurate changes?

to be honest there is nothing to add! :) you are doing well!

DeletedUser92671

rep, if your comment was a reply to my last comment, id just like to say my comment wasnt a sarcastic remark towards you, it was a genuine comment on changes in the worlds tribes.. aha
sorry for the confusion.

Repinski

rep, if your comment was a reply to my last comment, id just like to say my comment wasnt a sarcastic remark towards you, it was a genuine comment on changes in the worlds tribes.. aha
sorry for the confusion.

Yeah it was in regards to your remark. Thanks for clearing it up. I'm sorry.

Also, if you want a color change, post here, don't pm me. I hardly log in due to real life so
I don't really get updates via pm in a timely fashion as I can just go here via a guest and look quick to see if an update is needed.

DeletedUser

the colours seem fine to me although if i was to change them i would of made tec yellow and Uruz red as that would make the 3 top tribes more distinguishable on the map from one another, but to me the maps look great as they are :)

DeletedUser92671

aha thats funny cos i nominated Uruz for black yesterday by mail, cos i missread repinskis last post where it says dont pm me, and pmed him, ahaha

sorry mate :)

DeletedUser92671

maybe there is, and maybe there isnt :O
do some detective work, ill be your judge, i give you a week to provide your evidence :)