Auto-Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

What im trying to say is if i wasnt attacked so much my ODA would be higher then what it is. No other top 10 ODA player has a top 10 ODD or even close to it. Also doesnt help my cause when im in a tribe with a relatively low ODA, puts more focus on me... Although members are finally getting more active in attacking which im very happy to see. Cause as grind knows the more they attack me the harder it is for me to attack back as im not one dimensional and HAVE to play offense and defense. If i were in Grind where it is nuke happy i would have a higher ratio of offense and defense. But anyone can make a nuke and send it at someone, but thats not the best way of increasing ODA. Choosing juicy targets where your taking wall down a few levels and you have enough nukes there to finish the job is how you get good ODA boosts. Hitting stacks and empty villages will not increase your ODA much... but anyone can send a nuke.

This isn't a shot at anyone specially not you Shy as you are one of the finest players this game has to offer.

And yes of course this game is about sending nukes and nobeling villages.

DeletedUser

This isn't a shot at anyone specially not you Shy as you are one of the finest players this game has to offer.

Lol i know it wasn't a shot at me mate but the praise is a bit overboard there, I R NOOB.

you make many a valid point in your post i can't be bothered to quote but i agree with you, my comment was just over simplified as i was feeling lazy when i posted.

Wait i'm always lazy *Ah my eyes have been opened*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol don't discredit yourself. Your skilled in every aspect of the game i can think of. An active player that helps tribemates on the daily, and its allies. Your constant sitting isn't appreciated enough and you can't put a price on how much it is worth to me and others. An asset to any tribe.

DeletedUser

Shy iz mah buddy.

i says. shy. you should come to w29. it iz leet world where twibes actually battle unlike w37! mah tribe iz aggressive. mah tribe is fun to talk with on skype. you come i be happy.

and he came.

hooray!

was nice to have him here since susancat left.

simon says!

DeletedUser

What im trying to say is if i wasnt attacked so much my ODA would be higher then what it is. No other top 10 ODA player has a top 10 ODD or even close to it.
ejzfvs1ymzaqfpuomz0gi4g.png

So true Panther, and this doesn't help.

DeletedUser

I love how Docke uses this "Auto updating maps" thread to brag about a win on Panthurskurt...

Good job Docke, but everyone loses a vil once or twice.

DeletedUser

I didn't take the village off him, I was just pointing out how often poor Panther gets hammered. I have as many attacks headed at him as I sent to you Ankaar, the difference being, Panther doesn't quit.

DeletedUser

Panther wasnt inactive for the 2 weeks prior to the attacks coming, its a bit easier to defend ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah people dont understand how fun it is to play defense every day on here. You got a few of my nukes and a defense villa now that i did try and dodge but the troops returned earlier then i thought they would... Want to know why? Cause i had to do it quick and no one could get on here and some of my troops returned before i wanted them too. Plus calamis who is a total nub even got one. For that reason I dont know how much longer i'll be in NSA or playing this game in general cause no one can step up and CHECK to make sure my dodges were legit although i dispose of Grind nukes like its my job so other players dont LOSE their villages. Good work Docke im sure you would sit my account and dodge attks for me if i was in Grind. Oh and i left the palidan in there on purpose as a joke lol since i wanted it to die... but the lc returned before i wanted them too :(

DeletedUser

Yes anyone who takes the punishment that panther does and does not quit deserves respect.

And Panther does not make excuses ;)

DeletedUser

Hang in there Panther my friend im sure you will probably even grow despite your incomings.Your one of the best.

DeletedUser

Heres some maps from oter worlds. I poted these due to a recent discussion on how W29 seems to be developing at an accelerated rate compared to other worlds. The maps are all on speed 1 worlds (speed 1 units as well)

14 May 2006
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

14 October 2006
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

3 February 2007
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

11 September 2007
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

9 January 2008
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

10 December 2008
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think one of the main reasons is pretty clear - W29 has fewer players. Te earlier worlds went until filled up. I dont know if W29 is closed for joining, but its still got quite a bit of room around the edges/

DeletedUser

my main world is under 600 players already, (W16), its down to WW2 in there and whoever wins that wins the world. ( C2 vs LSHRV )

DeletedUser79621

Wooo, go Shadow's K36 players for getting 100% continent dominance.