Auto-Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser79621

So I just looked at the maps and If NN and ONOES were still 1 tribe the world would basically be back where it was before NN was formed... Obviously with some border changes and size differences but on the whole the world looks extremely similar.

Soberknight

So I just looked at the maps and If NN and ONOES were still 1 tribe the world would basically be back where it was before NN was formed... Obviously with some border changes and size differences but on the whole the world looks extremely similar.

you are basically right, but i do see alot of gaps i couldnt see before... any idea how that came to be?

DeletedUser79621

I'm sure if you read the forum about NN's collapse you'l get up to speed about it... I was more taking about the rough shape of the tribes NN/ONOES being DSL/Shadow... *TLA* being TLA and GRIND being themselves obviously ^_^

DeletedUser

I'm sure if you read the forum about NN's collapse you'l get up to speed about it... I was more taking about the rough shape of the tribes NN/ONOES being DSL/Shadow... *TLA* being TLA and GRIND being themselves obviously ^_^

So what your saying is, if NN was never created then there would be far fewer barbs on this world, and the map would look similar to the way it did when you posted? :p

I think what you are missing there is that TLA and Shadow would have likely made more inroads into Grind/Bump by now. Instead of having to mop up all those barbs that magically appeared...

Dal

DeletedUser79621

So what your saying is, if NN was never created then there would be far fewer barbs on this world, and the map would look similar to the way it did when you posted? :p

I guess so >.< I still don't regret it's formation =P

I think what you are missing there is that TLA and Shadow would have likely made more inroads into Grind/Bump by now. Instead of having to mop up all those barbs that magically appeared...

Dal

I know they most likely would have made more ground against them... But the rough shape of the world would have remained the same.

Ah well, what's done is done, no need to dwell on the past :icon_wink: NN is no more anyway... Time to move on.

DeletedUser

guess whos been pwning *TLA* in growth, yep u guessed it :p

DeletedUser

tla 84 village 793,117 points
wst 50 village 483.614 points
grind 41 villages 326,907 points

so who is pwning tla's growth?

DeletedUser79621

Even adding Grind and WST's totals together they have taken 7 more villages and 17404 more points... Well done on getting a whole 17k more than us with your extra 49 people... You must be so proud.

DeletedUser87372

Well there are a lot of barbs that have popped up in the Grind! WST territory ;)

DeletedUser62494

Even adding Grind and WST's totals together they have taken 7 more villages and 17404 more points... Well done on getting a whole 17k more than us with your extra 49 people... You must be so proud.

Well lets take a look deeper shall we?

Side 1:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!, WST, TC
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!, WST, TC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 80
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 793,575
Side 2: 793,575

chart

v

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 23

chart

Side 1: 229,768
Side 2: 229,768

chart

So your all your internal nobling which isn't helping you at all is your claim to out growing us? lol

And now
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!, TC, WST

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 100
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 818,911
Side 2: 888,377
Difference: 69,466

chart

Side 1: 202,833
Side 2: 24,616
Difference: 178,217

chart

So much for that lead eh?

DeletedUser

On world 28 theres maps of the biggest point whores who have nobled barbs inactives and one for live players etc is there anyone that could make me that map as i would love to see what the stats are for w29?

DeletedUser

I see im top in every section of the maps.Wonder if many players have acheived that in any other worlds?

DeletedUser

I don't think it'd be easy to find out since there isn't an archive of every single day in the world (to my knowledge), but I can tell you at least one other person did that on this world. :)

DeletedUser

Yep i always looked up too yourself.If you were still playing madlax i am posotive i would be second on every list.

DeletedUser

I very much doubt that I'd still be ahead, unless perhaps I had the motivation I had earlier on for the entirety of the world...Obviously I didn't, there was a lot of inactivity before I finally gave my account away :p Even then it's doubtful, because of my playing style. The only reason I was number 1 ODA when I was was because I was attacking the most because I was growing the fastest, I didn't necessarily have the most nukes at any given time (except really early on).

I took a look through the rest of the worlds. Again since there are no archives that I know of I can't say if it's been done in the past, but present day the only other instance is on W42, the player is ying-ling. Continent dominance seemed to disqualify a number of people that were otherwise #1 in every other player category on these maps. Seems #1 overall tend to be spread over a lot of places always following the frontlines :3

So congrats on a rare feat mikey :)

DeletedUser

Where my K was shards was a hotbed of wars,DSL shadow REM TLA so if i didnt fight i wouldnt be playing anymore.Anyway thanks for the kind comments and research.

DeletedUser

WOW.. What a sexy arse map :) Nicely done TLA... I sure missed this world and the peeps :icon_cry:

Woods :icon_wink: