Auto Updating Maps By Nickjer

DeletedUser

He has put the area's you controlled up as you. That is what the maps do. You call me dumb yet you are complaining about a colour that is no longer there!

Ok they put the area you control as you.Then why didnt repinski put Womble/ASCN as family when were controlling all the left ASCN account?

And to answer your question,No thats not what maps moderator do.They first ask a tribe's council if they would like to put the other tribes as family and if the tribe agree then put them as family.What repinski did was put them CRASH as family and didnt remove them even after the tribe's council protest it in Auto-Updating thread.
Here a quote from nickjer stating it.And talk to nickjer yourself if you dont believe.

nickjer said:
Also, I think it is up to the tribe owners if they are families or not.

Tools like you only get used.Yet you come on here and try to show that you actually know something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Pointless argument is pointless and out dated.

Get over it Legal and Caglen, your not marked as a family now are you? Your also not pink. Quit crying over something that is no longer there.

DeletedUser

Pointless argument is pointless and out dated.

Get over it Legal and Caglen, your not marked as a family now are you? Your also not pink. Quit crying over something that is no longer there.

Piss off.You think yourself as the almighty and that your actions wont have any consequences.And you will label us as family first thing you get a chance.Its insulting that a biased little kid is moderating w48 maps.

Repinski

I've been the mod since the world started. If I was going to be removed it would have happened then, not when there are 6 tribes left on the dominance map.

DeletedUser

You keep on doing the bs you have been so far,and we will see if your here after some time...

Repinski

CRASH has already attempted to get me removed twice. That worked out perfectly didn't it? :lol:

DeletedUser

hmm yeah it didnt worked out that good.But it will,there's a time for everything.

seth89

Didnt anyone tell you Rep.
Pirana has a new Family Member. *Introduces CRASH* Yeap .That's right. Crash is the new Fishy on the block. ;)

DeletedUser

You keep on doing the bs you have been so far,and we will see if your here after some time...

Threats legal...really? Again you are holding on to months old issues, yet you have the nerve to tell Womble members to drop their complaints and arguments about what certain members of CRASH did a couple (or few...whatever it was) months ago.

Take your pissing contest to private messages please.

In other news that is ACTUALLY related to discussing the current maps: Anyone have any thoughts on thew new tribe CAPM that has appeared in the NW? I checked them out on TWStats and it looks like they are a small handful of ex-PIRANA fam. members. I wonder why they left Pirana.

Repinski

They didn't like the fact that PIRANA are eating everything inside -DIE- to try and remove their family status.

DeletedUser

1st, most of your issues are when rep was not even in womble.

And like i said before, but as you have selective reading. YOUR OWN council had all the sits of several players in 3 different tribes. BRAVE, SUBV, and that tribe you dumped all your inactives in STF or something like that. Even now you put chanele in elite then started to internal. I dont see you protesting that rep should include elite as part of crash? So which is it?

And also what proved rep correct is that the day after all this happened, all the above tribes deleted and said accounts were in crash, yet womble left them all to die.

So again, what is your point?

Sboh

CAPM, and BURN both hold ex pirana F players now.. looks like our efforts in the north have paid off, they are crumbling.

DeletedUser

Well 5 players off PIRANA doesn't make much difference does it? There's just that many of them :lol:

And Burn? They're not even from PIRANA

DeletedUser

1st, most of your issues are when rep was not even in womble.

First of all rep being in womble/Buzz doesnt matter.Everybody is aware of your close-relations and alliances,it would be like Womble/Buzz were sister tribes if i exaggerate a little.

And like i said before, but as you have selective reading. YOUR OWN council had all the sits of several players in 3 different tribes. BRAVE, SUBV, and that tribe you dumped all your inactives in STF or something like that. Even now you put chanele in elite then started to internal. I dont see you protesting that rep should include elite as part of crash? So which is it?

And also what proved rep correct is that the day after all this happened, all the above tribes deleted and said accounts were in crash, yet womble left them all to die.

So again, what is your point?

Ok lets get one thing straight,cause you aint fooling anybody.We all know Wwomble had some sits in ASCN and had control of the tribe ASCN.Before recruiting Sejklr,you put him in ASCN to test him.And when the debate to put Womble/ASCN as family started to heat up,ASCN is disbanded?Sounds familiar,isnt it? :icon_rolleyes: .In your words,this is why rep was right to put CRASH as family.So what happened when womble did the same thing?Care to explain Mr.Awesome?
Repinski has been manipulating the maps,and its not gonna change doesnt matter how much you lie.

DeletedUser

First of all rep being in womble/Buzz doesnt matter.Everybody is aware of your close-relations and alliances,it would be like Womble/Buzz were sister tribes if i exaggerate a little.

First of all "Mr I know Everything, but dont". Rep was not in either of the above tribes when he did all this with the maps. He joined Buzz shortly after he did what he did around the maps. He was in a tribe that we have not had diplomacy with and all except him are now fighting us. Not bad for a "sister" tribe. You cant be naturally this dumb, can you?

Ok lets get one thing straight,cause you aint fooling anybody.We all know Wwomble had some sits in ASCN and had control of the tribe ASCN.Before recruiting Sejklr,you put him in ASCN to test him.And when the debate to put Womble/ASCN as family started to heat up,ASCN is disbanded?Sounds familiar,isnt it? :icon_rolleyes: .In your words,this is why rep was right to put CRASH as family.So what happened when womble did the same thing?Care to explain Mr.Awesome?
Repinski has been manipulating the maps,and its not gonna change doesnt matter how much you lie.

Ok lets get another thing straight "Mr I know everything, but dont". I or another member of womble council had any sits or care or do anything around ASCN. We recruited a few people, end of. When I recruited AHL and his friends I removed all diplomacy and forums shared with ASCN, in fact it was not only inactives left in ASCN. There were actually active accounts left there too. So much so that a few players approached me about recruiting etc.

Now this is in bold so you understand its important, ok? The reason STF, Brave and subv were classed as your family is this. Myself and skunk wanted to noble players like joesph0023 in subv. We were told by your leadership that we could not, we told them they were not in your tribe, we were told that all diplomacy etc was the same.

Therefore crash asked womble for a nap with crash, brave and subv. Why would your, yes your leadership ask for diplomacy for 3 tribes? This is yet another reason why we are right and legal, once again, and probably not for the last time are wrong.

DeletedUser70293

Ok lets get one thing straight,cause you aint fooling anybody.We all know Wwomble had some sits in ASCN and had control of the tribe ASCN.Before recruiting Sejklr,you put him in ASCN to test him.And when the debate to put Womble/ASCN as family started to heat up,ASCN is disbanded?Sounds familiar,isnt it? :icon_rolleyes: .In your words,this is why rep was right to put CRASH as family.So what happened when womble did the same thing?.

Walsh just pwned you...but.

We didn't do the same thing CRASH did. :icon_rolleyes:

CRASH threatened any tribe that launched attacks on their inactives that they left behind. Womble on the other hand couldn't give a shit about the remainder in ASCN. Sure we sat them, but did we care if other tribes munched? Not really.
Sure we recruited Sejklr into ASCN, he also had no help from us up until he joined Womble.

Oh, and ASCN was disbanded almost immediately after Sejklr was in Womble. :p
If you can't draw a logical conclusion from that and instead attribute it to us actually caring what CRASH call us, you're a nut.

And if you're wondering, the sits came from me and my pals taking the emergency sits on inactive accts one we left. :)

Womble council had absolutely nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

First of all "Mr I know Everything, but dont". Rep was not in either of the above tribes when he did all this with the maps. He joined Buzz shortly after he did what he did around the maps. He was in a tribe that we have not had diplomacy with and all except him are now fighting us. Not bad for a "sister" tribe. You cant be naturally this dumb, can you? [/B]

Ok your fighting XIII now.But i guess you have forgotten how you declared,dont worry i will remind you.YOU WERE NOT GONNA DECLARE ON XIII,XIII WAS GONNA DECLARE ON YOU.There plan of declaring on you leaked,and that is why you declared on them.

[spoil]Ok lets get another thing straight "Mr I know everything, but dont". I or another member of womble council had any sits or care or do anything around ASCN. We recruited a few people, end of. When I recruited AHL and his friends I removed all diplomacy and forums shared with ASCN, in fact it was not only inactives left in ASCN. There were actually active accounts left there too. So much so that a few players approached me about recruiting etc.

Now this is in bold so you understand its important, ok? The reason STF, Brave and subv were classed as your family is this. Myself and skunk wanted to noble players like joesph0023 in subv. We were told by your leadership that we could not, we told them they were not in your tribe, we were told that all diplomacy etc was the same.

Therefore crash asked womble for a nap with crash, brave and subv. Why would your, yes your leadership ask for diplomacy for 3 tribes? This is yet another reason why we are right and legal, once again, and probably not for the last time are wrong.
[/spoil]

You "merged",and didnt "recruit".There is a difference which you only understand for CRASH and other tribes,but when it comes to womble merge and recruit is the same thing i guess.
And care to explain why seljkr or whatever his name is was recruited in ASCN and from there was recruited into womble?Giving 1 reason why you cant be regarded as family and ignoring reason to regard you as family aint gonna solve the problem,ok "Mr.I am Perfect,but not"?

[spoil]Walsh just pwned you...but.

We didn't do the same thing CRASH did. :icon_rolleyes:

CRASH threatened any tribe that launched attacks on their inactives that they left behind. Womble on the other hand couldn't give a shit about the remainder in ASCN. Sure we sat them, but did we care if other tribes munched? Not really.
Sure we recruited Sejklr into ASCN, he also had no help from us up until he joined Womble.

Oh, and ASCN was disbanded almost immediately after Sejklr was in Womble. :p
If you can't draw a logical conclusion from that and instead attribute it to us actually caring what CRASH call us, you're a nut.

And if you're wondering, the sits came from me and my pals taking the emergency sits on inactive accts one we left. :)

Womble council had absolutely nothing to do with it.
[/spoil]

I will tell you what pwned means,cause going by your message you clearly dont know what pwned means.

Pwned basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation

Now i dont know which part of walshaw's message dominated what i had to say,enlighten me please...

DeletedUser

Ok your fighting XIII now.But i guess you have forgotten how you declared,dont worry i will remind you.YOU WERE NOT GONNA DECLARE ON XIII,XIII WAS GONNA DECLARE ON YOU.There plan of declaring on you leaked,and that is why you declared on them.

Who cares how it happened. We were not allies, or have any shared forums with them. Thus the whole arguement that rep was in wombles pocket is flawed. I dont give a rats arse who declared on who, my point being we were not close with them, thus proving YOUR WHOLE ARGUEMENT THAT REP DID MY BINDING. Will you just please understand that........

You "merged",and didnt "recruit".There is a difference which you only understand for CRASH and other tribes,but when it comes to womble merge and recruit is the same thing i guess.
And care to explain why seljkr or whatever his name is was recruited in ASCN and from there was recruited into womble?Giving 1 reason why you cant be regarded as family and ignoring reason to regard you as family aint gonna solve the problem,ok "Mr.I am Perfect,but not"?

I had no control over ascn, so ask whoever was in ascn ask them. So like i said before, are Elite your family? As chanele was moved there and you internalled the second he did. I did not ignore your point, you ignored mine? ARE ELITE YOUR FAMILY, that will answer your question, will it not.

DeletedUser

Who cares how it happened. We were not allies, or have any shared forums with them. Thus the whole arguement that rep was in wombles pocket is flawed. I dont give a rats arse who declared on who, my point being we were not close with them, thus proving YOUR WHOLE ARGUEMENT THAT REP DID MY BINDING. Will you just please understand that........

I had no control over ascn, so ask whoever was in ascn ask them. So like i said before, are Elite your family? As chanele was moved there and you internalled the second he did. I did not ignore your point, you ignored mine? ARE ELITE YOUR FAMILY, that will answer your question, will it not.

No elite is not our family.Dont even try to compare Elite and ASCN,there is a difference btw sending 1 guy and keeping 8-9 guys to internal.Sending one inactive to other tribe dont make them family,or is it?
And telling me to ask ASCN is like,I telling you to ask CRASH about well whatever.You think you will ever be getting the right answer?
My whole point from the start is repinski has been manipulating maps,for who i dont care,but he has been.