Auto Updating Maps By Nickjer

Repinski

If anyone was wondering why there was a color change, it's because I let Farmercy choose the color for PIRANA as the duke of the future winning tribe.

DeletedUser

Hey again Everyone.

I see things havent changed a ton since I left besides slow progess from piranha. Congrats there.

So who is even still playing from back in my day? Anyone still lol I see robins account is still around and mine is gone lol

Repinski

​I'm not even in the world anymore bro. Leading Agency in w62 and rank 1 in w65. (Pointwhoring it up for sure.)

DeletedUser

Hey again Everyone.

I see things havent changed a ton since I left besides slow progess from piranha. Congrats there.

So who is even still playing from back in my day? Anyone still lol I see robins account is still around and mine is gone lol
Wouldn't really call it ''slow'' anymore :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Pirana is such a bunch of turtles this world should have been over long ago lol all the mass merging they did and their still struggling to take out what was the number 1 tribe of this world Womble.... I just hope none of you really feel proud of your accomplishments here lol. With all the great players of this world long gone.

DeletedUser

graphzx.png

Wonder where in this war ennoblement graph you see us struggling?

Repinski

graphzx.png

Wonder where in this war ennoblement graph you see us struggling?

Don't mind LD there FCB, he quit this world a long, long time ago and is very far out of the loop on what this world went through.

@LD, PIRANA deserve this win far more than Womble did. They've really turned their shit around greatly.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Have not been on here for over a year but still remember the good old days of XIII , SubV, SYN, Brave(etc) and the forums were all united in trolling ProGamer2010.

lot has change, glad to see that the world is still going on. Shame to see so little activity in the forums, but i guess there are not many players left.

Wish all of you the best guys!

Sincerely,
Konsta

DeletedUser

Yea those were the good days. Now the world is being ran over by PIRANA *cough huggers cough* I wish that i was still in the world and didn't have to quit due to RL. Lol

DeletedUser

Rep

The future of this world was predidcted long before I left I didn't have to be here to see it happen.

The only good thing that pirana did after their massive group hug was not actually screwing up and losing this world.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Have not been on here for over a year but still remember the good old days of XIII , SubV, SYN, Brave(etc) and the forums were all united in trolling ProGamer2010.

lot has change, glad to see that the world is still going on. Shame to see so little activity in the forums, but i guess there are not many players left.

Wish all of you the best guys!

Sincerely,
Konsta

Never knew someone would brought up that name.

AFAIK, there are only two player who was with Rogue that still survive till today.
One damn runner that hop away from the battle ground and re-built, and that crazy that hit forward for stick and pans lolz.

Konsta, I recall you are one of those that nearly rim me ;-)