Auto Updating Maps By Nickjer

DeletedUser

Like it was ever yours...you just borrowed it from the person that built it after deleting your own

Lol Freaky I would expect that from Death but come on like Rep said I brought that account to the heights it experienced. I mean I know I didnt start it but I did most of the nobling on that account and I feel like I can call it mine after the time I put into it.

DeletedUser

That account was huge and well established within womble territory when you got it and we both know it. Anybody with a little skill can run an account like that. So what if you made it bigger.

DeletedUser

That account was huge and well established within womble territory when you got it and we both know it. Anybody with a little skill can run an account like that. So what if you made it bigger.

You know you have people in your own tribe that fit that description very well (obviously replace "womble territory" with "pirana territory"). No one sees you calling them out though o_O And just when do you plan on enforcing your "no nobling 1500 point barbs" rule? That Helmutt blob just keeps on growing off those Haha. Has he actually done anything to help Pirana war efforts or is he just another one of Pirana's members that is sitting in the big tribe for protection?

Get off Bama's back, he did the most work that has ever been done on the jeg account (more than the original ever did and more than anyone that came after him has ever done) and regardless of what you think, Bama is a good player. I know you hate him because he turned his back on your merge-happy ass, but that doesn't make him a bad player.

On to the maps: Rep, what's in store for April Fool's Day?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Carpathian

with how many people it seems have quit the world since last i took a look maybe you should do it all in a nice shade of gray.

lol.

DeletedUser

I like how Rep is sticking up for womble despite being in Lulz xD

Wouldn't it be golden if the barbs fought back, the force of which is determined by how many barbs you've taken, pirana would be screwed xD

Repinski

I like how Rep is sticking up for womble despite being in Lulz xD

there is a difference between sticking up from Womble and Bill. Besides, I've always expressed my views quite publicly. Against or for my own tribemates/allies.

DeletedUser

Shiny new colors! But OMG Rep, you abused your powers again. Making your own tribe pink, such an abuse! :p

Repinski

Not much I could do, so I went for the attempted blind with black making everything else seem really bright. :lol:

I had more fun in w56.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be golden if the barbs fought back, the force of which is determined by how many barbs you've taken, pirana would be screwed xD

The barb nobling flames are pointless now Tom...seeing as how sixpointer "justified" it based on the age of the world and the fact that you guys are now taking them faster then we ever did...funny how when its only someone else doing it thats its a noob tactic...and when womble does it, the action becomes justified. lmao

@Peter...regarding Helmutt being useful...you might want to ask Carpathian how all his poorly built nukes have done recently...most of them have died against helmutt support...easily

DeletedUser

That's respectable that he's supporting other people Freaky, but the fact that he has enemies nearly on his doorstep and he continues to munch barbs like none other is disturbing. I know Pirana leadership told the membership to knock off the barb nobling, but how exactly is/was it going to be enforced?

The Carpathian

you might want to ask Carpathian how all his poorly built nukes have done recently...most of them have died against helmutt support...easily

how funny that you think i actually play that account :lol:

Repinski

He never said you did.... Just said to ask Carpathian.... You know, the name of the account.

220px-Wikip-facepalm.jpg

The Carpathian

considering that i also commented on helmutt and his barb nobling skillzzz, pretty likely he was referring to me there, wouldnt you say rep?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the only thing this world has more then enough is posers who talk big on the forum and cant cut it ingame ...

DeletedUser

You're amongst a very small number of wombles who are managing to cut it in game at the moment aren't you Robin?

Rep's point is still a valid one. What with the leadership changes there, I didn't think womble were still kicking accounts to save stats, but seems so.

On topic for the thread, I see womble lost control of K13 now.