Auto Updating Maps By Nickjer

DeletedUser

Robin is a beast. Is almost totally surrounded and still is 2nd highest player and doesnt look like he has lost much, just gained. What is wrong with this picture.

You guys might as well recruit him... after all that's the story of the world so why not end it in the same fashion.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget the story of traitors such as yourself, silentknight, vendetta and few more who later ran away to womble egos.. To be fair, what Pirana and later Crash wanted was to get rid of them no matter how, which I should say succeeded in.

DeletedUser

To be fair, madison was technically fighting pirana from the very beginning only to get demolished by rgf, so joining womble doesn't really make him a traitor :/

DeletedUser

He then joined SubV where he was in Council at merge talks with Brave!, and 1st day after Crash created he left to Womble leaving no SubV council member in Crash which created more mess then there already were.

DeletedUser

I try, but it gets into my nerves when someone who screws up things for you goes and talks waffle.. I am doing good, thank you, been busy lately, but will pick it up soon hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW! just wow! i am surprised this world is still going lol. the first time in a while i pop in here and womble are still holding out :icon_surprised: you go guys.

and RGF i agree with Madison just pure skill that player and he must really have a good co-player also to manage an account that size lol.

well i only popped in to say hi and see how it was going. i came, i saw, i'm clearing off! lol

DM

Repinski

Late game is fairly easy to play in my opinion. Especially the bigger you are. Just means timing attacks is easier due to having more locations to send from. Can get them in your online window much easier. Account manager basically runs things for you also so all you have to do is handle incomings, attack, and make sure account manager is doing it's job after you set it up to do things the way you want it to.

DeletedUser

Have not been on the game for a few years now but have missed the experience!!
Has the world ended ? (The map shows Robin VS Everyone)

DeletedUser

Is Robin still alive? Or has the game ended with him being on the opposite side?

Repinski

World has been frozen and closed for some time now. Players can only log in to view stats if that. (I could find out but too lazy to track down my info.)

DeletedUser

Thanx a lot Rep! Good to hear from you man, glad to see you are still active. I still got Nuketech and Rex as skype contacts.

Repinski

​I quit the game a little over a year ago mate. I just stick around on the forums a bit.